本片灵感源于真实事件
出其不意
...element of surprise is
是戈登·布朗留下的唯一战略
the only tactic Gordon Brown has left.
英国前首相
我们将随时向议会更新战况
We'll be going live to Parliament.
首先作为自2001年开战以来
But first, more British troops are being deployed to Afghanistan
最大的一次联合进攻
as part of the biggest joint offensive...
更多的英国♥军♥队被派遣至阿富汗
...since the 2001 invasion.
至今英军战死人数更甚于
The British Army's death toll has already exceeded
伊♥拉♥克♥战争和福克兰战争
that of Iraq and the Falklands War,
大本营中受伤后亟待治疗的人数
with those wounded and requiring treatment at home
也正急剧增加中
also rising sharply.
牺牲者已经
Fatalities have ris...
弗利特克罗夫特驻区
请出示身份证
ID, please.
我刚从镇上回来
I just popped into town.
肖恩士兵
Private Shaw.
你能告诉这位年轻士兵我是谁吗
Can you tell the young private who I am?
抱歉夫人
Sorry, ma'am.
今晚安♥全♥部♥署要求加强
Increased security with the deployment tonight.
我猜国防部对上校的晚餐很感兴趣
I'm sure the MOD's very interested in the Colonel's supper.
你干嘛呢 清醒一点好吗
What are you doing? Wake up, yeah?
你知道她是谁吗
Do you realise who that was?
我来买♥♥点酒
Just get some wine.
你好
Hello.
这有橄榄油吗
Do we have any olive oil?
反正有油
Erm... we have oil.
这呢
Oh.
我大老远跑到镇上 结果忘记这事了
I went all the way into town, then forgot it.
-你先吧 -谢谢你 你人真好
- Go ahead. - Thank you, that's very kind.
给我吧
Erm... All right.
焕然一新啊 军士长夫人丽萨
Whole new world for you this time, Lisa, Sergeant-Major's wife.
-恭喜升职了 -谢谢
- Congratulations on the promotion. - Thank you very much.
你可对军嫂们有了许多新责任哪
Lots of new responsibilities for you with the wives.
对
Yeah.
你肯定已经有很多想法了吧
I'm sure you've got lots of ideas up your sleeve.
-没错 -计划最重要
- Oh, yeah. - Planning is key.
好的 谢谢建议了
OK, well, thank you for the advice.
不客气
Any time.
军人的
妻子
你还没干完呢
You not done yet?
格蕾丝刚过来道别
Grace came over to say goodbye.
-是吗 她要去哪 -和她姨妈离开基地住
- Oh, right. Where's she going? - To live with her aunt off base.
过自己的人生
And have a life.
和同一处境的人在一起
There are positives to being surrounded by people
还是有很多好处的
who are in the same boat as you.
妈妈能别说了吗
Mum, please don't.
向左转
By the left! Left wheel!
他来抓他了
He's coming to get him. Rargh!
比利小朋友 来讲故事啦
Come on, Billy, story time. Come on.
你明天就要走了吗
Are you going away tomorrow?
对 不过就一小会儿 好吗
I am, but only for a little bit, though, OK?
可是你走了没人给我讲故事了
Who's gonna read stories when you're away?
天哪 你怎么笨手笨脚的
Oh, God, why are you so clumsy?
可能老天爷在暗示我们给这照片装个相框
Maybe this is God's way of telling us to put it in a frame.
不要 我就喜欢贴在冰箱上
No, I like it on the fridge.
装了玻璃照片会保护得好一些
It'd be better protected under glass.
那样就变得冷冰冰的 没有人气
It would be frozen and formal.
我就喜欢它待在冰箱上的样子
I prefer it where it lives, on the fridge,
被我的明信片和购物清单各种日常的东西
in amongst my postcards and my shopping lists and all my...
给围着
my everyday things.
杰米一直很讨厌那张照片
Jamie always hated that photo.
觉得他看上去像个美国脱口秀主持人
Said it made him look like an American talk show host.
我挺喜欢的啊
Well, I like it.
-行 -行
- Fine. - Fine.
我走之后你没问题吧
Are you going to be OK when I'm gone?
我当然没问题了
I'll be fine. Of course I will.
加上这次我都经历五回了
I mean, it's my fifth tour.
但是这次完全不一样
Yeah, but things are completely different this time.
我要去给军嫂们一点帮助
Do you know? I think I'm going to
给她们一点支持
offer my help in supporting the wives.
我不相信丽萨 那个新上任的军士长夫人
I don't trust that Lisa, the new RSM's wife.
她看上去漫不经心的
She's very cavalier about the whole thing.
她肯定有自己的想法
I'm sure she has a plan.
当然了 她肯定会感激你的帮助的
Not that she won't appreciate your support as well.
照顾好妈妈 如果她不开心给她一个拥抱
Look after Mummy. If she gets upset, give her a hug.
-我会的 -好孩子
- I will. - OK, good boy.
这个头盔会在我不在时替我保护你
This is gonna keep you safe while I'm away.
我的头盔也会好好保护我的
Just like mine'll keep me safe.
来吧孩子们
Right, kids.
还记得这个怎么做吗
OK, remember what we do with this?
-每天划掉一个日子 -对 一直到
- Cross it off every day. - Yeah, until?
-到爸爸回来 -然后我们就会
- Daddy's home. - And we are?
-开心死了 -开心死了
- Chuffed. - Chuffed.
没错
Chuffed, yeah.
鼓励信
对我知道
Yeah, I know.
来看看我的防弹内♥裤♥
Check out the blast boxers.
-并不好笑雷德 -这可是克维拉纤维呢
- Not funny, Red. - What? They're Kevlar.
我可是在保护你的性福呢
I'm just protecting the family jewels for your pleasure.
-她在跟谁打电♥话♥ -不知道
- Who's she talking to? - I don't know.
最好别是那些小年轻们
Better not be talking to those lads.
-我曾经也是好吗 -那真是多谢你了
- I was a lad once, remember? - Yeah, thanks.
帮着我说话
That's really helpful.
那是我的剃须刀吗
Is that my razor?
我还没走你就把我的东西收起来了
Are you packing my stuff up again before I've left?
我没啊
No.
我要带着这个
Well, I'm taking this.
《南方:耐力远征》
-你又不会看 -我会啊 这是讲领导力的
- Why? You're not gonna read it. - I am. It's about leadership.
得了吧 上次你带了《战争与和平》
Fine. Last time you took War And Peace,
结果全在看八卦杂♥志♥
spent your whole time reading Heat magazine
和爱情电影
and watching romcoms.
你是不是生气了
Are you angry?
没有啊 我才不在乎你看什么
No, I don't give a shit what you read.
我在为再当六个月的单身母亲做好准备
I'm just getting ready for another six months as a single mother.
是吗
All right?
那你干脆现在就忘记我吧
There, you can forget about me now.
滚开
Just get off.
别碰我
Get off!
真的不要吗
Do you really want me to?
不要
No.
靠
Oh, shit!
对
Yes.
不行我得挂了
Listen, I've got to go.
我晚点回你 拜拜
Yeah, OK, I'll speak to you later. Bye-bye.
你要给我写信哦
You better write to me.
正儿八经的信 而不是发封邮件完事了
And I mean proper letters, not just emails.
过来
Come here.
报纸上都没有填字游戏了
They've stopped doing the jumbo crossword in the paper
我只能从网上打印
so I printed it off the net.
不带上填字游戏吗
No crossword?
我得走了
I've got to go.
好吧
Right.
-你好 凯特 -你好 丽萨
- Hi, Kate. - Hello, Lisa.
我和克鲁克开会迟到了
I'm late for a meeting with Crooks.
忘了时间了
Forgot the clocks went forward.
没关系
Well, don't worry about it.
准将和他还没谈完
The Brigadier's still in there with him.
那就好
Oh, great. Great.
好了
Quite right.
我估计那些军嫂们等着急了
I imagine the spouses are quite anxious.
我们对要发生的心知肚明
电影精选列表