Good luck. You'll be marvellous!
凯特
Kate!
我真的非常抱歉
I am so sorry.
天哪 我才需要道歉
Oh, Jesus. I'm... I'm sorry.
我真的非常非常抱歉
I'm really, really sorry.
-我把歌♥词改了 -别呀
- I changed the lyric. - No.
不用 你真的不用这么做的
No, you didn't have to do that.
丽萨 你的歌♥真的非常动听
Lisa, your song is beautiful.
我绝对会为能够站在你身旁歌♥唱它而骄傲
And I will be proud to stand next to you and sing it.
真的吗
Really?
好吧
Ok.
-好的 她们准备好了吗 -好了
- Right, are they ready? - Yeah.
其实并没有 她们不想没有你还继续表演
Er... no. No, they didn't want to go on without you.
就是我跟你吵架之后
It's after what I said to you earlier.
我觉得她们都怕死我了
I think they're fucking scared of me.
你们还有一个小时准备上场
You've got one hour.
你看起来美极了
You look gorgeous.
我是说不包括你的靴子
I mean not the boots, but...
我知道声音会更大的
I know it's gonna be louder.
凯特
Kate!
我的天哪
Oh, my God!
真见鬼
Flipping heck!
你总算来了
You made it.
这就差不多了 差不多就行了
That's enough, that's enough.
请大家安静下来
Quiet everyone, please.
麻烦听下丽萨说话 她要讲些很重要的事
Listen to Lisa, she has something very important to say.
-什么 -是的 来吧
- What? - Yeah, come on.
天哪
Oh, shit.
好吧
Erm... ok.
我也不知道 伟大的音乐通常不会在
I dunno. Great music, it doesn't happen when...
万事顺心的时候产生
things are perfect.
只有当你在乎时才会被创作出来
It happens when you care.
我知道你们都很在乎这件事
I know you all really care.
你们看过电影《洛奇》吗
Have you seen Rocky?
你们知道的 他第一场比赛难道打赢了吗
Well, you know, did he win his first fight?
并没有 他被打的鼻青脸肿
He doesn't. He gets the shit beaten out of him.
还是在公共场合
In public.
但难道他放弃了 就坐着嚎啕大哭吗
But does he give up and sit around crying?
他在《洛奇III》里这样做了
He does in Rocky III.
《洛奇》系列第三部 洛奇惨败一蹶不振
听着 我知道要你们现在就出去表演
Look, I know it feels a bit much
你们会感觉有点不堪重负
right now, going out there and doing that.
但是天呐
But, Jesus.
如果我们能熬过之前的五个月
If we can survive the last five months...
我们也能应付台上的五分钟
we can survive five minutes out there.
-对吧 -对的
- Yeah. - Yeah?
每一个成功的合唱团
Every successful choir...
都只是一个不知放弃的废柴合唱团
is just a bad choir that didn't give up.
好了 合唱团的各位们
OK, choir.
你们还有十分钟准备时间
You've got ten minutes to get ready.
然后就要去唱我们的歌♥了
And then we are gonna run our song.
就是这样 我们就要这样唱起来
Right, and then we are gonna run it
就是这样唱呀 唱呀
and we are gonna run it, and we are gonna run it
直到我们共同完成这首歌♥
until we all come together.
-就像鱼群一样团结 -对 就像那样
- Like a shoal of fish. - Right, exactly.
就是那样
Like that.
好了 大家动起来 赶快准备
OK, come on, get ready.
弗兰基
Ooh. Ooh, Frankie.
你的鞋多大码的
What size feet have you got?
怎么了
Why?
好的
Yeah.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen.
欢迎来到本年度的纪念节
Welcome to this year's Festival of Remembrance
它在伦敦的皇家阿尔伯特音乐厅举办
from London's Royal Albert Hall,
在这里英国皇家军团将
where the British Legion celebrates the courage
为英国♥军♥队及其家人提供帮助的慈善组织
赞美武装部队和他们家属的英勇无畏
of the men and women of the Armed Forces and their families,
铭记他们从索姆
and remembers sacrifices made from the Somme
到赫尔曼德省做的牺牲
to Helmand Province.
-来看看吧 -不用了 谢谢
- Come and see. - No, thank you.
这就跟生孩子差不多
It's like childbirth.
最好在它发生之前都一无所知
Best to be completely oblivious until it's happening.
你们可能从未听说过接下来的表演者们
Now some performers you won't have heard of.
她们常被忘记但不可或缺
They're an often-forgotten but essential part
是我们武装部队的基石 军队的依靠
of the fabric of the Armed Forces on whom our troops rely.
女生们先生们 我们掌声有请
Ladies and gentlemen, please put your hands together
弗利特克罗夫特军嫂合唱团上台
for the Flitcroft Military Wives Choir.
♪ 时间缓缓流逝 ♪
♪ Time drags its feet ♪
♪ 感觉如同永恒 ♪
♪ Feels like forever ♪
♪ 但等待越悠长 ♪
♪ But the longer the wait ♪
♪ 那吻就愈加甜蜜 ♪
♪ The sweeter the kiss ♪
♪ 我所知道的一切 ♪
♪ All I really know ♪
♪ 就是我们相伴时更加坚强 ♪
♪ Is we're stronger together ♪
♪ 倘若这不是爱 ♪
♪ If that isn't love ♪
♪ 那么我不知道何所谓爱 ♪
♪ Then I don't know what is ♪
♪ 我知道你无法同我述说 ♪
♪ I know you can't say ♪
♪ 你内心真情实感 ♪
♪ How you're really feeling ♪
♪ 但是无言之处 ♪
♪ But what goes unsaid ♪
♪ 我同你感同身受 ♪
♪ Is what I'm feeling too ♪
♪ 我们就这样活着 ♪
♪ So here we are living ♪
♪ 一封封信记录着生活 ♪
♪ Life through a letter ♪
♪ 我无法更爱任何别的东西 ♪
♪ There's nothing I love more ♪
♪ 超越来自海外的思乡之情 ♪
♪ Than home thoughts from abroad ♪
♪ 我将于今夜十点仰望明月 ♪
♪ At 10 o'clock tonight I'll be looking at the moon ♪
♪ 那时是你的凌晨一点半 ♪
♪ That's 1:30 for you ♪
♪ 不知你是否也未入睡 ♪
♪ Will you be up then too? ♪
♪ 我知道若月光照耀于我便于你也明 ♪
♪ I know that if it's shining on me then it shines for you ♪
♪ 这些小确幸呀 ♪
♪ These simple things ♪
♪ 帮我熬过苦难 ♪
♪ Help me get through ♪
♪ 我立于风雨之中 ♪
♪ I stand in the storm ♪
♪ 只有我和我的帆相伴而行 ♪
♪ Just me and my sails ♪
♪ 希望那风 ♪
♪ And hope that it blows me ♪
♪ 把我带向你的身边 ♪
♪ Closer to you ♪
♪ 秘密让你寝食难安 ♪
♪ Secrets keep you sick ♪
♪ 秘密助你清醒 也阻我安眠 ♪
♪ Secrets keep you sane They stop me from sleeping ♪
♪ 我希望你知道 ♪
♪ I want you to know ♪
♪ 你我间绝无隐瞒 ♪
♪ I keep no secrets from you ♪
♪ 你总是知道 ♪
♪ You always knew ♪
♪ 该如何让世界放声大笑 ♪
♪ How to keep the world laughing ♪
♪ 直到我们重展笑颜 ♪
♪ Till we laugh again ♪
♪ 这些来自海外的思乡之情 ♪
♪ These home thoughts from abroad ♪
♪ 我将于今晚十点仰望明月 ♪
♪ At 10 o'clock tonight I'll be looking at the moon ♪
♪ 那时是你的凌晨一点半 ♪
♪ That's 1:30 for you ♪
♪ 不知你是否也未入睡 ♪
♪ Will you be up then too? ♪
♪ 我知道若月光愿照耀于我便于你也明 ♪
♪ I know that if it's shining on me Then it shines for you ♪
♪ 这些小确幸呀 ♪
♪ These simple things ♪
♪ 帮我熬过苦难 ♪
♪ Help me get through ♪
太棒了
Bravo!
我的手还抖着呢
My hands are still shaking.
太棒了
Yeah!
能给我们两瓶香槟吗
Can we get two bottles of champagne?
我都不记得我到底做了什么
I don't remember what I did.
不好意思
Excuse me.
请问你可以给我签个名吗
Do you think I could get your autograph?
我不会签名呀
I haven't got an autograph.
画个符号♥吧 你知道的 就像普林斯一样
Just do a symbol, you know, like Prince.
普林斯 美国著名歌♥手 有时画符号♥签名
谢谢你
Thank you.
请问能帮我也签个名不
Can I get your autograph, please?
滚一边去
Get lost.
我可不需要你的签名
I don't need your autograph.
我有你的电♥话♥号♥码
I've got your number.
电影精选列表