678颗
Six hundred and seventy-eight.
这个,也许…
Well, perhaps...
那能证明什么?
What does that prove?
我能预知未来
That I know things.
当我说我们注定会孤独
And when I say we're alone...
我是认真的
We're alone.
只有地球上有生命
Life exists only on Earth.
但是也不会长久了
And not for long.
我可以一直等到午夜
I can stay up all evening till the middle of the night...
当忧郁星飞逝而过时,我要用望远镜看
when we get to see the planet fly by, and I get to look at the telescope.
哦,当然可以,亲爱的
Yes, of course, darling.
不过你确定你能坚持到那么晚?
But are you sure you can stay up that late?
你最近都没怎么睡好
You haven't slept much lately.
是的,我可以
Yes, I can.
我能做到吗,姨妈?
Can't I, Auntie Steelbreaker?
- 我能做到吗? - 可以,当然可以了
Can't I? Yes, you can. Of course you can.
11点了,就要来了
It's eleven. It's almost here.
里奥,宝贝儿
Leo, sweetheart.
该起来了
It's time to wake up.
里奥
Leo.
里奥
Leo.
来
There.
里奥应该来看看这个
Leo should be watching this.
上帝啊
My God.
过来
There.
看看
Take a look.
你怕吗?
Are you afraid?
不, 它看起来…
No, it looks...
很友好
It looks friendly.
是的
Yes.
这就是我一直在给你解释的
That's what I've been trying to explain to you.
我的天啊
My God.
我想举杯祝酒
I'd like to raise a toast.
为了生命
To life.
为了生命?什么意思,为了生命?
To life? What do you mean, to life?
你说过会没事的
You said it was going to be okay.
因为没必要搞得人心惶惶
There was no sense in alarming everybody.
所以,你是说我们的生命受到威胁了吗?
So, you're saying that our lives were in danger?
不是,我只是说…
No, I was saying...
我只是说在如此宏观的程度进行研究计算
No, I'm saying that when dealing with science and calculations of this magnitude...
肯定会有出错的可能
you have to account for a margin of error. That's all I'm saying.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我没心情了
It's not fun any more.
实际上就在我们说话的时候 它已经远离我们了
Actually it's moving away from us as we speak.
只是肉眼无法察觉
You just can't see it through the naked eye.
过来
Come here.
把它放到胸前
Put this to your chest.
对准它,不要动
Aim it up at the planet. Hold on.
- 好了吗? - 嗯
Is that right? Yes.
五分钟过后,它就会变小
In five minutes... it'll be smaller.
- 我不能呼吸了 - 放松点,放松
I can't breathe. Just relax, relax.
这是正常的,忧郁星会占据一部分大气
This is normal. It's taking part of our atmosphere.
所以会让我们暂时呼吸困难
For a little while, it's gonna make us winded.
放松,慢慢地呼吸
Just try and breathe calmly.
吸气
Just breathe.
呼气
Just breathe.
你做得很好
There you go.
慢慢地呼吸
Just try to breathe calmly.
很好
There you go.
我能看了吗?
Please, can I look now?
当然
Of course.
它变小了
It's smaller.
这是肯定的
Of course it is.
变小了!变小了!
It's smaller! It's smaller!
当然,肯定是的
Sure. Of course it is.
它正以每小时6万英里的速度远离地球
It's moving away from us at over sixty thousand miles an hour.
上帝保佑
For heaven's sake...
快来
Come here.
妈妈
Mom...
我们不能睡着
We have to stay up...
我想用望远镜看…
I wanna look through the telescope...
慢慢地呼吸
Breathe calmly.
高兴点儿,拜托
Be happy, please.
如果我能做到,你也能
If I dare, you can do it.
你能快乐,我很欣慰
I'm happy you're happy.
你一直很平静,对吗?
You have it easy, don't you?
我老在想最坏的可能
I imagined the worst thing possible.
对,克莱尔,有时我活在自己的世界里
That's right, Claire. Sometimes it's easy being me.
嗨,亲爱的
Hi, darling.
- 要茶吗? - 不了,谢谢
Do you want tea? No, thank you.
其他喝的呢?
Something to drink?
约翰
John!
约翰
John!
约翰
John!
约翰
John.
约翰
John.
约翰
John.
约翰
John!
我找不到约翰,你知道他在哪儿吗?
I can't find John. Do you know where he is?
不知道
No.
我刚刚听到了些什么
I was just listening.
事情有变
There's something different.
那些马儿…它们倒下了
The horses... They've come down.
约翰…
John...
早上好,妈妈
Good morning, Mom.
围上披肩
Get a blanket.
贾丝汀,吃早餐了
Justine, breakfast.
约翰呢?
Where's John?
他骑马去村子里了
He rode to the village.
为什么不开车呢?
Why didn't he just take the car?
亚伯拉罕需要遛一遛
Abraham needed a ride.
你很久不骑它了
Since you never ride him.
跟我来
Come with me.
贾丝汀
Justine...
快来
Come!
克莱尔
Claire...
克莱尔,你在搞什么?
Claire. Dammit... what...?
克莱尔
Claire.
- 你要去哪儿? - 村里,快上来
Where are you going? To the village. Come.
这跟去不去村子有什么关系?
This has nothing to do with the village.
上来
Get in!
末日来临时我希望我们都在一起
I want us to be together when it happens.
坐在阳台上
Outside on the terrace.
帮帮我,贾丝汀
Help me, Justine.
怎样做才是正确的
I want to do this the right way.
你最好快点
Better do it quickly.
或者,再一起喝杯酒?
A glass of wine together, maybe?
你想让我在你的阳台上喝杯酒?
You want me to have a glass of wine on your terrace?
是的,你愿意吗,妹妹?
Yes, would you do it, sis?
是不是还要再唱首歌♥?
How about a song?
欢乐颂?
Beethoven's Ninth...
是这样吗?
Something like that?
我们还可以点些蜡烛
Perhaps we could light some candles.
你想让我们仨
You just want us all to gather on your terrace
在你的阳台上
sing a song and have a glass of wine...
一起唱歌♥,喝酒
the three of us.
是的,这会让我感到安慰一点
Yes, that would make me happy.
想知道我怎么看吗?
Do you know what I think of your plan?
不
No.
我只是觉得他会喜欢这样的
I only think that he might like it.