Justine, you were way, way, way too good for advertising.
你知道的,我也知道,我们都知道
You know it, I know it, we all know it.
所以谢谢你留下来并肩作战
So thank you for staying with it.
接下来你们都想想广♥告♥词
I'm gonna let you and the rest of you think about this tagline now
而我要泄露一点儿天机
while I leak a bit of news.
今天我的公♥司♥并没有失去一个广♥告♥文编
Today the company hasn't lost a copywriter...
反而得到了一位艺术总监
The company has gained a new art director.
那就是你,贾丝汀
And that's you, Justine.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
该死,你凭实力拿到的
Goddammit, you earned it.
新娘的父亲有话要说
The father of the bride wants a word.
我亲爱的女儿
My dear girl, you look...
你今天漂亮极了
glowing today.
而我呢,被几个贝蒂搞晕了
And me, I'm just a little confused what with all the Bettys at my table.
从没见过你像今天这样开心
Never seen you look so happy.
说到这儿,就避免不了要提到你的母亲
So, what can say without talking about your mother?
也就是我的前妻
My wife of yesteryear.
我也不希望这样
Which is exactly what I don't wish to do.
认识她的人都知道
I don't think that I would be revealing any secret if I were to say
她有时候
非常的专横
that she can be very domineering at times.
专横?
Domineering?
简直是胡说八道
What a load of crap!
如果还有人不认识我 那么我是克莱尔和贾丝汀的母亲
For those who don't know who I am, I'm Claire and Justine's mother.
贾丝汀,如果说你还有野心的话
Justine, if you have any ambition at all,
那肯定不是来自于你父亲那边
it certainly doesn't come from your father's side of the family.
是的
Yes.
我不会祷告,我也不相信婚姻
I wasn't at the church. I don't believe in marriage.
克莱尔,你是个有灵性的孩子
Claire, whom I have always taken for a sensible girl,
你安排了一场非常精彩的婚礼
you've arranged a spectacular party.
至死不渝,永不分离
Till death do us part and forever and ever... Justine and Michael.
贾丝汀和迈克尔
我只想说一句
I just have one thing to say...
及时行乐
Enjoy it while it lasts.
个人而言,我憎恶婚姻
I myself hate marriages.
行了,加比
Gaby, please.
特别是涉及到我最亲近的家人
Especially when they involve my closest family members.
那你还来做什么?
Why did you even bother coming?
贾丝汀,跟我来
Justine, come with me.
听着,我们说好了今晚
Listen to me. We agreed that you weren't going to make any scenes tonight.
你不会耍脾气的
他们不会想看到我大吵大闹的
The don't want any scenes.
是的,我们不想
No, we don't!
不想
No.
看着我,我在和你说话呢
Look at me when I'm talking to you.
我又没做什么
But I didn't do anything.
你知道我的意思
You know what I mean.
好吧
Okay.
很好
Okay.
下面由凯瑟琳为大家演奏
Katherine has demanded the floor.
新娘去哪儿了?
Where is the bride?
我找遍了,没看到
I've looked everywhere, no bride.
现在由新郎为新娘致辞
Now the groom is going to give a speech for the bride.
亲爱的贾丝汀
Dear Justine...
这是在干嘛?我不善言辞
What are you doing to me? I've never given a speech before.
说真的,我以前从没演讲过
I'm serious, I've never given a speech before.
贾丝汀才是演讲者 她可以说出美妙的语言
Justine is the speaker. She can say the most wonderful things, but...
该死,那就让她来说好了
Then let her make the speech, damn it.
贾丝汀
Justine...
我是如此爱你
I love you so much...
我从没想过会娶到这么漂亮的妻子
And never dreamed that I would have such a gorgeous wife.
我相信我是世界上最幸运的男人
I believe that I'm the luckiest man on Earth.
我爱你
I love you.
差不多就这些了
That's kind of it. That's all I have.
各位,请移步到客厅
Hello, everyone, we're going to move to the living room
这样我们可以收拾下桌子
so that we can clear some tables.
新人会给大家跳舞
Then the newlyweds will dance.
然后,11:30的时候
And then, at eleven thirty, the bride and groom will cut the cake in here.
新郎新娘会在这儿切蛋糕
这孩子想睡觉了
He wants to be put to bed.
宝贝儿,你今晚表现得很好
Sweety, you did so good.
让我来吧
I wanna do it.
- 不用,今晚是属于你的 - 没事,让我来吧
No, tonight's your night. No, please.
- 你确定? - 是的,来
Are you sure? Yeah, come on.
- 晚安,宝贝儿 - 来,过来
Good night, sweetheart. Come on, come here.
舒服吗?
Are you comfortable?
我们什么时候一起建洞穴?
When are we gonna build caves together?
我们会建很多很多的洞穴 但不是今晚
We're gonna build lots of caves together. Just not tonight.
你仍然是我「无所不能」的姨妈,对吗?
You're still my aunt Steelbreaker, aren't you?
是的,我是
Yes. It's exactly who I am.
贾丝汀
Justine...
嗨,克莱尔
Hi, Claire.
我刚刚打了个盹
I'm just taking a little nap.
别睡了,这是你的婚礼
Don't nap, it's your wedding.
这还没到一半儿呢
You're not even halfway through yet.
对,你是对的
No. you're right.
我得整理下自己
I have to pull myself together.
怎么了,贾丝汀?
What's going on, Justine?
这段路我走得步履维艰
I'm trudging in through this...
一直在祈祷
Praying really hard.
就好像双腿都被缠住了
It's clinging to my legs.
要用尽力气才能缓慢前行
It's really heavy to drag along.
不,不是这样的
No, you're not.
我知道你不愿意听这些
I know you'll hate to hear it.
这些话别和迈克尔说
Don't say a word to Michael.
你以为我傻吗?
You think I'm stupid?
我去叫她
I'll get her.
- 还有我妈妈 - 好的
And my mom, too. Yeah.
贾丝汀,我是约翰 要准备切蛋糕了,亲爱的
Justine, It's John. We're ready to cut the cake, sweetheart.
快点下楼来,好吗?
Please come downstairs as soon as you can, okay?
加比
Gaby...
加比
Gaby...
加比,很抱歉打搅你 我们要准备切蛋糕了
Gaby, I'm sorry to disturb you, but we're ready to cut the cake.
贾丝汀第一次学会用便壶便便的时候
When Justine took her first crap on her potty, I wasn't there.
我不在那儿
她第一次爱爱的时候 我也不在那儿
When she had her first sexual intercourse, I wasn't there.
所以别用这些狗屁仪式来烦我
So give me a break, please, with all your fucking rituals.
不可理喻,真是他妈的不可理喻
Unbelievable, fucking unbelievable.
谢谢大家的耐心
Everyone, thank you for being so patient.
新娘的婚纱出了点小状况
We're just having a little issue with the wedding dress. She'll be right down.
她马上就来
那娘儿俩把自己锁在浴室里
Those bitches have locked themselves in their bedrooms and now they're taking a bath.
这个时候她们居然在泡澡
你们家的人都有病吧?
Is everybody in your family stark raving mad?
- 这太尴尬了 - 我知道
This is embarrassing. I know.
我们应该在客房♥里弄淋浴
We should have put showers in the guest wing. I've said it a hundred times.
我说了多少次了
想泡澡的话
For fuck's sakes, if people want to linger in a bath, stay at home.
他妈的滚回家去泡
这里可是有18洞的高尔夫球场 还有其他地方能和这儿比吗
Here we offer you an 18 hole golf course, where else would they get that?
没有
Nowhere.
不可理喻
Unbelievable!
- 她来了 - 谁,贾丝汀?
That's it, she's out. What, Justine?
你母亲
Your mother.
不可理喻
Unbelievable.
她毁了我策划的婚礼 我不会看她的
She ruined my wedding. I will not look at her.
棒极了
Outstanding.
天吶,我们把它切了
My God, we cut it.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不,别那样说
No, don't say that.
你永远都不应该说对不起
You should never say you're sorry.
我知道你今晚有点不在状态
I can see that you're not feeling well tonight.
你昨天就该告诉我你还没准备好
You should have seen you weren't ready yesterday.
最近我对你的关心不够
I haven't been taking care of you lately.
是我不好
It's my fault.