Melancholy of Lars Von Trier
第一幕 贾丝汀
Part 1 JUSTINE
先生
Sir...
我想你应该再往后倒一点儿
You can back up a little more if you want... I think you need that extra...
我觉得他听不到你在说什么
I don't think he can hear you.
先生,能听到我说话吗?
Sir, can you hear me up there?
水手,收到命令了吗?
Can you copy, sailor?
我想他是外地人
I think he's in a different county...
差不多5英尺
It's like five feet.
还有五英尺,他就停下来了
And now he stops. He's got five feet here.
好了,停,停,停
That's good. Stop, stop, stop, stop!
等等,等等
Wait, wait, wait!
太近了
也许他可以继续往前开一点点
You're a little close. I think he can keep going a little bit, maybe.
- 哦,不,不 - 他不能,我想…
Oh, no, no, no. He can't. I don't...
- 请你小心一点,这不是我的车 - 我会的
Be careful, please. It is not my car. I will.
我保证
I promise.
请往左倒,好,停下来,先生
Turn around to the left, please. Stop there, sir.
往前开,先生
Straighten up, sir.
瞧,我做得很好,是吧?
Yeah, I think I'm good there, right?
你都没在看
You're not even looking.
我只知道看起来不妙
I can see it's not looking good.
我是一个很有经验的司机
I'm a very experienced driver...
- 车离那边儿太近了 - 真的吗?
It's like really close on that side. Really?
是的,不要再往那面儿开了,往前走
Yeah, don't go any further forward. Just straight...
我怎么把它们收回去?
How do I put it in...?
什么?
What?
朝这边吗?
This way?
快闪开
Get out of the way.
来吧
Come on.
对不起
Sorry.
是的,我知道
Yes, I know.
我们很抱歉
We're sorry.
迟到这么久,都懒得说你们了
I won't even bother saying how late you are.
对不起,真的很抱歉
Sorry. We're really sorry.
嗨
Hi.
嗨,克莱尔,很抱歉
Hi, Claire. So sorry.
嗨
Hi.
我们应该选辆小点儿的车
We probably should have taken something smaller.
都是你的好主意,雇了辆加长豪车
This brilliant idea was yours of renting a stretch.
这不是我的婚礼,好吗?
This is very much not my project, okay?
整整一周我都在和世界上最呆笨的人打交道
I spent the whole week with the dullest man on earth.
还有史上最贵的婚礼策划
Not to mention the most expensive wedding planner on the planet.
所以这是你想要的?
Okay, so you want this?
是的,当然了
Yeah, of course.
那么,两小时之前你就应该在那儿了
So, when you're there... and that was two hours ago.
好吧
Okay.
好了,我们走
All right, let's go.
那颗星星叫什么
What star is that?
我不知道
I don't know.
约翰,你不是这方面的专家吗?
John, you're a bit of an expert on stars, aren't you?
我不敢这样说
I wouldn't say that.
哦,你当然是了
Oh, yes you would.
你看到的是哪一颗?
Which one are you looking at exactly?
红色那个
The red one.
我很惊讶你竟然看得到
I'm amazed you can see that.
那是心宿二,天蝎座最明亮的主星
That's Antares. It's the main star in the Scorpio constellation.
贾丝汀
Justine...
哦,我们得先去马厩看看亚伯拉罕
We just have to go to the stables to say hello to Abraham.
- 不,别去了 - 哦,我要去
No, you're not. Oh, yes.
亚伯拉罕是谁?
Who's Abraham?
亚伯拉罕
Abraham.
瞧,我结婚了
Look, I'm married.
迈克尔现在是我的丈夫
Michael's my husband now.
你们会喜欢对方的
I'm sure you two will like each other.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
我是它的情人,只有我才能骑它
I'm his mistress. I'm the only one who can ride him.
并不完全是这样
That's not exactly true.
咋了?我偶尔也会遛遛它
What? Occasionally I take her for a ride.
待会儿见
See you later.
我必须要说出来
I can no longer be silent. All the guests are waiting for more than two hours.
所有客人都等了两个多小时了
我知道
I know.
我是没辙了
I'm at the end of my rope.
史丹纳姆和马可先生为你们服务
Welcome to the reception of Mr. Steinam, Mr. Marko.
- 谢谢 - 谢谢你,神父
Thank you. Thank you, Little Father.
你们能参与一下婚礼的豆子猜奖吗?
Would you be so good as to to participate in the wedding bean lottery?
当然
Of course.
请猜下瓶子里
Please submit your bid as to the total number of beans in the bottle.
豆子的总数
呃…两百万零六颗
Yes, er... two million and six beans.
两百万零六颗
Two million and six beans.
你能代表妻子猜一下吗?
Would you care to make a bid on behalf of your wife?
哦,我可不敢,真的
Oh, I don't dare to do that. I really don't.
那好,我们会给新娘留个机会
Very well, we'll let madam's bid remain open.
我们来了
We made it.
嗨,妈妈
Hi, Mom.
我喜欢你的礼服
Love that dress.
新婚快乐,「无所不能」的姨妈
Congratulations Aunt Steelbreaker.
谢谢你,里奥
Thanks, Leo.
- 这是什么? - 一把小匕♥首♥
What's this? A dagger.
哇
Wow!
小亲亲
Sweetheart.
我来给你介绍 这是贝蒂…和贝蒂
Let me introduce you. This is Betty... and Betty.
贝蒂还有贝蒂,这是我的女儿贾丝汀
Betty and Betty, this is my daughter, Justine.
嗨,很高兴见到你
Hi, nice to meet you.
- 我要去和其他人打招呼了 - 当然,当然
I'm gonna say hi to everybody. Of course, of course.
女士们,先生们
Ladies and gentlemen...
久等了,让我们为新人干杯
We waited a while for this. A toast to the bride and the groom.
贾丝汀和迈克尔
Justine and Michael.
盘子要从左向右传
The tray must go left to right...
从左向右
From left to right.
贾丝汀,我不想讲话
Justine, I don't want to make a speech.
为什么?拜托
Why? Please.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
马上你就知道了
You'll see.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我身边的两位女士都没有勺子
Neither of the ladies sitting next to me has been given a spoon.
能给我一把吗
I'd like very much to have one.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你赢了
You're terrible.
服务生
Waiter.
贾丝汀,能帮我狠狠地扇你父亲一耳光吗?
Justine, would you mind slapping your father for me hard, please.
提姆
Tim.
贾丝汀, 看在上帝份儿上,听着
Justine, listen up, goddammit.
也许你们都知道了
As most of you know, I'm here tonight playing sort of a double role.
今晚我要扮演的是双重角色
在新郎这边,我是伴郎
On Michael's side, I'm best man.
巧的是,我同时也是新娘的上司
And, coincidentally, I'm also the employer of the bride.
我对新郎毫无异议
I've got nothing bad to say about the groom, but...
但是,新娘
The bride...
贾丝汀
Justine...
美丽动人的女子
Gorgeous woman...
你给我设计的广♥告♥词呢?
Where's my tagline?
你不是一直擅长在匆忙中想出广♥告♥语吗
You were always great in coming up with a tagline in a hurry.
怎么了?
What happened?
被你的感情生活控制了?
Did your emotional life suddenly take over?
找到真命天子让你无法专心工作了吗?
Did finding the man of your life render you unable to work?
我这样问是因为如果要我从
I'm just asking because if I were to choose between
好朋友的妻子和雇员中做选择
a woman for my dear friend Michael and an employee...
我肯定会选雇员
I would always choose the employee.
广♥告♥语,贾丝汀,广♥告♥语
Advertising, Justine, advertising.
贾丝汀,你的才智远不止这些