- 我们找个地方谈谈? - 好的
Can we talk somewhere? Of course.
坐下来
Sit down, please.
我本打算明天给你这个的
I wasn't going to give you this until tomorrow.
我找到我们的小土地了
I found our plot of land.
他们叫它「帝国苹果」
They call it Empire apples.
鲜红欲滴,香甜可口
They're bright red and very sweet.
但又点缀着一点恰到好处的酸味
But with the perfect tartness.
我领养了一棵
I had one as a kid.
非常漂亮,对吧?
Beautiful, huh?
十年后,这些果树会枝繁叶茂
In ten years' time, when the trees have grown you can sit in the shade, in a chair.
当你心情低落的时候
就可以坐在树荫下的摇椅上
If you still have days when you're feeling a little sad...
我想那会让你重新快乐起来的
I think that will make you happy again.
这真的很贴心
It's very sweet.
是吗?
Yeah?
难怪你最近这么忙
No wonder you've been so busy.
我昨天在地契上签字了 本不打算告诉你的
I signed the deed for it yesterday, I didn't want to tell you.
给
Here.
不,应该你留着
No, you should have it,
我希望你一直留着它 然后时不时的看一看
I want you to have it with you all the time and hold on to it.
这样你就会有坚持下去的勇气
So you can look at it once in a while.
我会一直带在身边的
I'll always keep with me.
我们还可以在其中一棵树上放个秋千
Maybe we can have a little swing hanging from one of the trees.
到时再说吧
We'll talk about that when the time comes.
对,当然
Yeah, no... of course.
到时再说
When the time comes.
再见
Goodbye.
你最好给我快乐起来
You'd better be goddamn happy.
对,我应该快乐
Yes, I should be.
真的应该
I really should be.
你知道这场婚礼花了我多少钱吗?
Do you have any idea how much this party cost me? A ballpark figure?
大概的数字?
不
No.
不知道
I don't.
- 我应该知道吗? - 我想是的
Should I? Yes, I think you should.
很多很多钱
A great deal of money.
一笔巨资
A huge amount of money.
事实上,对大多数人来说 值他们一条胳膊或是一条腿了
In fact, for most people, an arm and a leg.
我希望你觉得物有所值
I hope you feel it's well spent.
这个,得看我们之间的交易了
Well, that depends on whether or not we have a deal.
- 交易 - 对,交易
A deal? Yes, a deal.
那就是你会快乐
That you'll be happy.
哦,当然,这是我们的交易
Yes, of course. Of course we have a deal.
很好
Good.
新婚快乐
Congratulations.
我很想把你母亲踢出去
I tried to throw your mother out.
是的,平时你早这样做了
Yes, you usually do.
对,是这样
Yes, I do.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你帮了我策划了一个很棒的婚礼
It's a wonderful party you've given me.
这片高尔夫球场有几个球洞?
How many holes are on our golf course?
18个
Eighteen.
答对了
That's right.
- 高兴吗? - 嗯
Happy? Yeah.
来见见这位年轻人
This is the young man.
- 新婚快乐 - 谢谢
Congratulations. Thank you.
- 我叫提姆 - 你好,提姆
I'm Tim. Hi, Tim.
提姆两天前开始为我们工作
Tim started working for us two days ago.
他正好是我的侄子,不过这不重要
He happens to be my nephew, but ignore that.
提姆觉得我今晚不能
Tim thought I wouldn't be able to squeeze that tagline out of you tonight.
让你想出广♥告♥语
我认为这有点困难
I thought it might be difficult.
你们是同行了 我一听说他的教育背景后
You're colleagues. I hired him the moment I heard about his education.
就把他雇了
如果想在公♥关♥领域有所作为
What education is perfect if you want to make it in Public Relations?
应该拥有什么样的教育背景?
提姆?
Tim?
什么背景也没有,当然是这样了
None at all, of course.
简直太好了
It was almost too perfect.
他什么也不知道,我就是看上这点了
He knows nothing. I hired him on the spot.
薪水很可观,对吧,提姆?
And at a very good salary. What do you say, Tim?
很丰厚的薪水
A very good salary.
那么,欢迎加入,提姆
Welcome, then, Tim.
这简直就是天上掉馅饼的工作
There's just a slight catch to a very good job with a very good salary.
薪水很可观
The salary is very good.
怎么,你在指使提姆做什么?
Why, what are you pushing Tim into doing?
让你今晚弄出那条该死的广♥告♥词
To get that damn tagline out of you tonight.
否则他就会被炒鱿鱼 这很逊,因为他负债累累
Otherwise he's out on his ear, which sucks, considering the debts he's in.
再见
Goodbye.
你一旦给她工作了,她就不会放弃
Once you give her a job, she won't let go.
你要一直跟着她,见证伟大的时刻
You gotta be there at the time of birth, so you follow her now.
我是说,那条广♥告♥语的诞生
I mean, get that tagline.
一旦有想法了马上给我说 我会速速记下来
Do let me know if the tagline's there and I'll jot it down.
别烦我
Spare me.
我先出去一会儿
I'll go out for a minute.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
我很兴奋很激动 我也知道这场婚礼花了约翰不少钱
I'm thrilled about this wedding and I know it's costing John a lot of money.
约翰这个大嘴巴… 他别老提这个
John's filthy mouth... He needs to shut up about it.
这不是钱的问题
It 's not about the cost.
我只是以为这是你想要的
It's just that I thought you really wanted this.
这确实是我希望的
But I do.
迈克尔整晚都试图和你沟通
Michael has tried to get through to you all evening to no avail.
然而只是徒劳
不是这样的
That's not true.
我很开心,一直在微笑
I smile and smile and smile...
你在对所有人说谎
You're lying to all of us.
你丢了东西都不知道吗?
Don't you miss this?
你来这儿干嘛?
What do you want in this place?
你不该出现在这儿
You've no business here.
我也一样
Nor have I.
你姐姐,被你弄得就像着魔了一样
Your sister, it seems, is somewhat bewitched by you.
妈妈
Mom...
我有点害怕
I'm a bit scared.
有点?
A bit?
我要是你,早就吓得魂不附体了
I'd be scared out of my wits if I were you.
不是,是其他的一些事情
No, it's something else, I...
我很恐惧,妈妈
I'm frightened, Mom.
我甚至都不能正常走路了
I have trouble walking properly.
在我看来,至少你还能动弹
You can still wobble, I see.
所以赶快滚下楼去
So just wobble the hell out of here.
别再神游了,贾丝汀
Stop dreaming, Justine.
- 我很害怕 - 我们都是,亲爱的
I'm scared. We all are, sweetie.
不要再想了,赶紧出去
Just forget it. Get the hell out of here.
不用,谢谢
No, thanks.
打扰,各位
Everybody, excuse me.
请跟着我们到外面来
Could you all follow us outside, please.
贝蒂,贝蒂,贝蒂
Betty, Betty, Betty...
再来一杯
Another glass, please.
你真的叫贝蒂吗?
Are you really called Betty?
- 抱歉,先生,我不是 - 没关系
No sir, sorry. Don't worry about it.
爸爸,我们能谈谈吗?
Dad, can we talk?
你能陪我坐一会儿吗?
Could you sit with me for a little while?
- 等一下 - 怎么了?
Wait. What?
等等
Wait.
放开我
Get out of me.
- 迈克尔,我想单独待一会儿 - 怎么了?
Michael, can you give me a moment? What's happened?
- 就一会儿,拜托 - 发生什么了?
Just give me a moment, please. What's happened?
我能单独待会儿吗?
Can I have a moment, please?
呃…当然可以
Yeah... of course.
帮我拉下拉链
Can you zip me?
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
好了
Okay.
嗨
Hi.