晚安,玩得开心
Good night. Have a good time.
亲爱的,我正准备回家了
I'm on my way home, my darling.
别走,爸爸,我真的有话要和你说
Please, Dad, I really need to talk to you.
神父
Little Father...
我爸爸想在这儿住一晚,还有空房♥吗?
My dad would like to spend the night. Is there a room available?
8号♥房♥是空着的
Room number eight is vacant.
我们可以为你父亲准备
We could prepare that for your father.
- 呃… - 好的,就这么定了
Well .. Yes, my father likes that.
我们明天可以一起吃早餐了
Then we can have breakfast in the morning.
贾丝汀
Justine...
过来和我们一起喝洋葱汤
Why don't you come and have onion soup with us?
提姆,给我们盛点儿汤
Tim. Get us some soup.
今晚过得怎么样?
How's your wonderful night going?
真是为提姆感到难过
It's too bad about Tim.
他怎么了
What about Tim?
他被炒鱿鱼了
He got fired.
他还没干多久
He didn't last many hours in the business, but...
但世界就是这么变幻莫测,成王败寇
then again, it's a rather unpredictable one, you're king one day and beggar the next.
你打哪儿来就回哪儿去吧,伙计
So you go back to wherever you came from, right buddy?
我很高兴找到你了,杰克
I'm glad we found each other, Jack. I was looking for you.
我给你说什么来着,她就是个工作狂 即便是在新婚之夜
Didn't I tell you? She can't stop working, not even on your wedding night.
晚餐时我毫无头绪
I had nothing at the dinner...
但我一直有个想法
But I've been playing with an idea for a small campaign.
问题是,我们的产品质量很逊
The problem is, how do we effectively hook a group of minors
怎么才能有效地吸引年轻消费者
on our substandard product,
而且要以一种循序渐进的方式
preferably in a habit-forming way?
关于这次的广♥告♥语
And I've reached a conclusion in regards to the tagline.
我在想, 如果
I was just thinking, what if...
我们
instead...
把你当做卖♥♥点怎么样,杰克?
we try to sell you to the public, Jack?
然后,很意外的,我会结束在开始的地方
Then, surprisingly, I arrived right back where I started from.
回到原点
At nothing.
- 回到原点? - 听上去是条不错的广♥告♥词,杰克
Nothing? It's not such a bad tagline, Jack.
我的新任艺术总监
Would my newly fledged aide please expand a little on the thoughts of the tagline?
你能解释得再具体点儿吗?
你总是贪得无厌,杰克
Nothing is too much for you, Jack.
我深深地厌恶你和你的公♥司♥
I hate you and your firm so deeply
以至于我都不知道该怎么形容
I couldn't find the words to describe it.
你是一个卑鄙的,迷恋权利的小人,杰克
You are a despicable, power-hungry little man, Jack.
这算是辞呈吗?
Is that a resignation?
我告诉你,工作不是你想找就能找的
'Cause there aren't too many jobs out there, I tell you.
我把盘子打碎了
I broke my plate.
我
So I...
我想
I guess we'll...
我该走了
take off now.
好的
Yes.
事情本可以不这样的
This could have been a lot different.
是的,迈克尔,本可以不这样
Yes, Michael, that have been.
但是,迈克尔
But, Michael...
你期望的又是怎样的呢?
what did you expect?
对
Yeah.
你是对的
You're right.
克莱尔
Claire...
有时候,我真的好恨你
Sometimes, I hate you so much.
在我看来,现在你缺一位老板和一位丈夫
The way I see it, you're now short of a boss and a husband.
我能厚着脸皮给你提点建议吗?
Could I, in all my humility, offer my services?
你有点子,我有商业头脑
You have the ideas, I have the head for business.
我们才是天造地设的一对
We could be the perfect couple.
我们爱爱得也很愉快
We've had good sex.
我不认为这是什么好主意
I don't think that's a very good idea.
不好
No.
不好
No.
打扰,抽奖结果出来了
Excuse me, the result is ready.
什么?
What?
瓶子里的豆子总数出来了
The number of beans in the bottle has been arrived at.
所以?
And?
678颗,这是最终结果
Six hundred and seventy-eight. That's the final count.
678颗?
Six hundred and seventy-eight?
没有客人猜对
And none of the guests got it right.
真的吗?
Really?
有客人猜得很接近,但没人猜对
Some were pretty close, but no one guessed right.
- 难以置信 - 可以这样说
Incredible. You could say that.
这完全不重要
Incredibly trivial.
可这是比赛结果
But that's the result of the competition.
很多人希望知道
And a lot of people would like to know the result.
还有奖品
And then there is the prize.
扔了它
Throw it away.
爸爸
Dad...
给我最爱的女儿,贝蒂
To my beloved daughter, Betty.
我为你骄傲,就像任何一位父亲一样
I'm as proud of you as any father could be.
可是我找不到你 有人让我搭便车回家
But I couldn't find you and I was offered a ride home I couldn't refuse.
而我不好意思拒绝
希望尽快见到你 爱你的傻爸爸
See you soon. Kisses from your stupid dad.
贾丝汀 醒醒
Justine, wake up.
醒醒
Wake up.
我们去骑骑马
We're going for a ride.
我尽力了,克莱尔
I tried, Claire.
是的,我知道
Yes, you did.
你真的尽力了
You really did.
过来
Come on.
快点,亚伯拉罕,快走
Come on, Abraham, come.
快点,我们走,快
Come on, lets go. Come on!
那颗红色的星星从天蝎座消失了
The red star is missing from Scorpio.
心宿二不见了
Antares is no longer there.
第二幕 克莱尔
Part 2 CLAIRE
我发誓,你妹妹根本无法自理
I swear to God, your sister can't do anything by herself.
嗨,亲爱的,你还好吗?
Hello, darling. How are you?
照我说的去做
Just do as I've told you.
- 街上有辆的士在等你 - 我给她说过了
There's a taxi down the street waiting for you. I already told her that.
把车门打开,然后坐进去
Just open the door, and get in.
不可理喻
Unbelievable.
上车吧,亲爱的
Just get in the cab, darling.
如果还有什么问题再给我打电♥话♥
Well, then call me back if you can't make it to the cab.
别担心,你到了我们会付车费的
We'll pay for it when you arrive. Don't worry about it.
这下好了
We'll see about that.
我爱你,亲爱的
I love you, darling.
- 约翰,拜托,她是我妹妹 - 哦,得了吧
Please, John, she's my sister. Oh, please!
她对你和里奥来说都是不良影响
She's a bad influence on you and Leo.
她病了
She's ill.
好吧
Right.
你又在上网了吗?
Have you been going online again?
克莱尔,你保证过的
Claire, you promised.
- 我很害怕那颗该死的行星 - 该死的?
I'm afraid of that stupid planet. That stupid planet?
是美妙的才对
That wonderful planet, you mean.
起初是黑色的,现在变成蓝色了
First it was black, now it's blue.
它挡住了心宿二,藏在太阳后面
Blocking Antares, hiding behind the sun.
亲爱的,这将会是我们一生中最奇异的经历
Darling, this is going to be the most amazing experience we will have in our lives.
五天内它都不会袭来 而且它不会撞击地球
It won't be here in five days, and it is not going to hit us.
你看它并没有撞击水星,正如预测的一样
Just like it didn't hit Mercury, as we knew it wouldn't.
也没撞击金星,我们也预测到了
And it didn't hit Venus, as we well knew it wouldn't.
所以它更不会撞击地球,绝不会
And it won't hit Earth, as we know it won't.
看着我,克莱尔
Claire, look at me.
宝贝儿,你要相信科学
Sweetheart, you have to trust a scientist.
他们说了它会撞到…
They say that it will hit...
不,他们胡扯,不是这样的
No they don't, that's not true.
他们不是真正的科学家
Not the real scientists.
现在那些厄运预言家使出浑身解数来吸引注意
Now, the prophets of doom they'll write whatever they can to get attract attention.
但是真正的科学家不会危言耸听的
But the real scientists, all of them agree.
忧郁星只会和地球擦肩而过
Melancholy is just gonna pass right in front of us.
而这将会是最美妙的奇观
And it's gonna be the most beautiful sight ever.
我希望你同我一起用望远镜观看
Now, I wish you'd watch it through the telescope with me.