- 好吗 - 不,我还是不看为好
Please. No, I'd better not.
操♥他♥妈♥的
Son of a bitch.
姨妈,我们什么时候建那些洞穴呢?
When are we going to build those caves, Aunt Steelbreaker?
宝贝儿,现在可不是时候 过段时间吧
Sweetheart, not right now. We're gonna do that in a little while.
好吗
Okay?
她还在睡觉
She's still sleeping.
但她该起来了
Yes, but she has to get up now.
你在做什么
What are you making?
烘肉卷
Meatloaf.
- 烘肉卷? - 对的
Meatloaf? Yeah.
如果这都不能让她从床上爬起来 那就没法了
If that's doesn't get her out of bed, nothing will.
该起来了,贾丝汀,别睡了
Time to wake up, Justine. No more sleeping.
给你洗个舒服澡,怎么样?快来
Going to take you to a nice bath. How would you like that? Come on.
你会喜欢的,我保证,来吧
You 'll see you'll like it. I promise. Come on.
我来帮你洗,好吗?
I'll wash you, okay?
抬下脚
Just lift your foot.
来吧
Go on.
抬脚
Lift your foot.
你需要洗澡
You need a bath.
- 清洗干净,好吗? - 我好累…
You need to wash. Right? I'm so tired...
快,试一下
Come on, try.
我不能
I can not.
贾丝汀,你会喜欢的
Justine, you'll like it.
瞧
See?
很舒服吧
It's nice, it's a nice bath.
贾丝汀,求你了
Justine... Please.
好吧,那么…
Okay, so...
我们明天再洗
We've practiced for tomorrow.
晚餐有惊喜哦
And I have a surprise for you for dinner.
闻到了吗?
Can you smell it?
烘肉卷?
Meatloaf?
答对了!
Surprise!
吃起来就像骨灰一样
It tastes like ashes.
没关系,妹妹
It's all right, sis.
- 姨妈在哭 - 别担心,儿子
Auntie Steelbreaker's crying. Don't worry, son.
你想回卧室吗?
Do you want to go back up?
我能下桌了吗?
May I be excused?
再吃一口
Take one more bite.
瞧
Look.
这颗行星藏在太阳后面
It's a planet that has been hiding behind the sun.
正从地球旁边经过
And now it passes by us.
这叫「飞逝而过」
It's called a Fly by.
现在别用这些来吓你姨妈
It's not something you need to frighten aunt Steelbreaker with now.
你觉得我会怕一颗星星? 你很傻很天真
If you think I'm afraid of a planet, then you're too stupid.
万一忧郁星真的靠近了 我们会需要这些东西的
Just a few things we're gonna need in case of Melancholy gets really close.
听着,我希望你别告诉克莱尔
Look, I'd really appreciate it if you didn't mention this to Claire.
她很容易抓狂
She gets anxious so easily.
来吧,贾丝汀
Come on, Justine.
拿着,牵好
Take it. That's it.
快点,贾丝汀,牵它出去
Come on, Justine, take him out.
贾丝汀,动起来
Justine, take him out!
过来
Come on.
快走
Come on!
快点
Come on!
别打它
Don't beat him!
快点
Come on!
贾丝汀,别打它
Justine, don't beat him!
住手
Stop.
它就在那儿呢
There it is.
你们所谓的「飞逝而过」
There's your Fly by.
- 别碰这些仪器 - 快来,里奥
You don't touch the instrument. Come on Leo.
看
Look.
我们儿子发明了一种超赞的工具
Our son has invented a very fine device.
把它放到胸前,调整铁圈大小
If you adjust the steel and point it towards the planet from your chest
就可以看到那颗星离地球的远近了
it'll tell you how fast it's approaching and ultimately how fast it will recede.
好了
Okay.
里奥…
Leo...
什么事值得兴奋啊?
What are we excited about?
- 明天晚上 - 对了
Tomorrow night. That's right.
哇,这太神奇了
Wow, that's amazing.
神奇吧?来让我看看
Amazing isn't it? Let me look.
忧郁星
死亡
地球和忧郁星的「死亡之舞」
Earth & Melancholia Dance of Death
约翰
John!
约翰
John!
来了
Coming.
我就料到会停电,隔几天就来了
We're prepared for this. The power will be back on in a few days.
克莱尔…
Claire...
明晚忧郁星就会和我们擦身而过
Tomorrow evening Melancholy will pass us by
你永远都不会再见到它了,好吗?
and you'll never have to see it again, okay?
所以它不会撞到我们?
So it won't hit us?
绝无可能
Not a chance.
假如那些科学家计算错误呢?假如…
What if your scientists have miscalculated and...
他们不会的
They haven't.
你确定?
You promise?
当然了
Of course I do.
我保证
I promise.
它又升起来了
It's rising again.
就像月亮一样
Just like the moon.
这是因为地球自转的原因
Because of the Earth's rotation.
正如科学家预测的一样
Exactly like they said it would.
- 你饿吗? - 不,谢谢
Are you hungry? No, thanks.
- 你还好吗? - 是的
Are you okay? Yeah.
你想把我们都了结了吗?
Do you plan to kill us all?
- 也许我该自行解决 - 别碰它们
Maybe I should take those. Don't touch them.
不准碰
Don't you touch them.
- 贾丝汀,过来洗个澡 - 我已经洗了
Justine, come and have a bath. I've had a bath.
- 真的? - 对啊,我现在很干净
Really? Yes, I'm very clean.
神父没来上班了
Little Father didn't come to work.
我查了留言簿,他什么也没留
I checked the noteboard. He didn't leave one.
我想给他打电♥话♥,可是线路出故障了
I tried to call him, but maybe something's wrong with the phone.
你瞧,以前他从不这样 招呼也不打就走了
You see, it's never happened before that he didn't come to work without giving us notice.
他有家庭吗?
Does he have a family?
他住在村子里
He lives in the village...
我不知道他是否有家庭
I do not know if he has a family.
也许是时候和家人一起了
Maybe this is a time when he needs to be with them.
今晚它就会飞逝而过
It'll pass us by tonight.
约翰非常淡定
John is quite calm about it.
那你呢?
Does that calm you down?
是的,当然
Yes, of course.
约翰对这方面很了解
Well, John studies things. He always has.
这个世界如此险恶
The earth is evil.
我们都不会留恋的
We don't need to grieve for it.
什么?
What?
没人会想念的
Nobody will miss it.
可是里奥还那么小
But where would Leo grow up?
我只知道…
All I know is...
地球上的生命都是邪恶的
Life on earth is evil.
也许还有其他生灵
There may be life somewhere else.
不,没有
No, there isn't.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
因为我能预知事物
Because I know things.
哦,对,你总是活在幻想里,当然了
Oh, yes, you always imagine, you did.
我知道我们注定孤独
I know we're alone.
我觉得你一无所知
I don't think you know that at all.
678颗
Six hundred and seventy-eight.
豆子的总数
The bean lottery.
没人猜对
Nobody guessed the amount of beans in the bottle.
是的,没人猜对
No, that's right.
但我知道
But I know.