What if I wanted to forfeit
因为我根本不配获胜呢
the race because I didn't deserve to win?
来点革命性的产品吧
Got something that's real revolutionary.
这会让你在园艺上获得前所未有的体验
It's gonna revolutionize your gardening experience.
你好 汉诺威先生
Hey, Mr. Hanover.
艾比还在电影院没回来吧
Abby's not home from the movie yet, is she?
没 我还以为你跟他们在一起呢
No, thought you'd be with 'em.
- 但你来了我也很高兴 - 是这样的 汉诺威先生 我
- But glad you're here. - Listen, Mr. Hanover, I...
- 我要把钱退回来 - 乔 这是为什么 你疯了吗
- I brought back the money. - Jo, what, are you crazy?
这钱就是给你的 每一分都是 你自己努力得到的
The money's for you, every damn penny. You've earned it.
花钱请你当艾比的好友
Hiring you to be her friend
是我这辈子钱花的最值的
was the best money we've ever spent.
哦不 汉诺威先生 我不能接受
Please. Mr. Hanover, I can't.
乔 我还会给你送过去的
Jo, I'm sending it right back to you.
我要是给了他们 就算是额外奖励
I'd give a bonus, if I gave them.
我不会的
Which I don't.
是真的吗 我爸真的花钱来让你当我的朋友嘛
Is it true? Did my dad pay you to be friends with me?
奎恩终于有一篇头版了
Quinn finally got her big story.
她说曼迪是目击者
She quoted Mandi as a witness.
奎恩为什么会这样做
Why would Quinn do this?
你怎么能这么做
How could you?
- 我本来就打算告诉艾比的 - 面对现实吧 乔
- I was gonna tell Abby everything. - Face it, Jo.
后天美女在这里早就存在了
The Plastics are the originals,
而且她们不会花钱买♥♥朋友
and they don't have to pay anyone to be their friend.
不 你刚刚不用一分钱就出♥卖♥♥♥了你的朋友
No! You just sold out your friends for free!
哦是吗 就像你出♥卖♥♥♥我一样
Oh, what, like you sold me out?
我竟然还相信你
God, I trusted you.
告诉你 下地狱吧 乔﹒米切尔
You know what? You go to hell, Jo Mitchell.
但愿我这辈子从没遇见你这贱♥货♥
I wish I never even met you.
看看她们吧
Just to see their faces.
你最好了 曼迪 我完全支持你
You were so good, Mandi. I totally voted for you.
- 真糟糕这件事没有更早揭露出来 - 为什么
- Too bad this didn't come out earlier. - Why?
从当前的形势看 乔当选舞会皇后已经稳操胜券了
Well, from what I hear, Jo is a shoo-in for Homecoming Queen.
人们已经来不及改选票了
It's too late for people to change their votes.
当然 如果她有竞选资格的话
That is, if she's eligible.
竞选资格就是录取入学
Eligibility is based on matriculation.
所以只要让她被开除就好了
So she'd have to be expelled or something.
那可是真杯具了
Wouldn't that be a tragedy?
这将是毕业班最棒的恶作剧了
This is gonna be the best senior prank ever.
史上最棒
The best.
我们为什么不自己留着钱呢
OK, so tell me again why we don't keep the money?
- 这些钱可不少啊 - 那样就不会有舞会了
- That's a lot of money. - Then there's no dance,
然后要是没有舞会 我就不能当皇后了
and if there's no dance, I'm not the queen.
我还是不明白
I don't know.
用钱可做不到这点
Money can't do this.
你们很多人已经知道了 昨晚学校发生了一起盗窃案
As many of you know, we had a robbery last night.
现在 证据明显表明这个窃贼
Now, the evidence strongly suggests that the thief
是个学生 因为
was a student, because
他在学校财产上肆意涂画
of his wanton disregard for school property.
这个败坏的学生 或者败坏的一小撮学生
This student, or students, clearly degenerates,
偷走了本应用于救助动物的钱
stole the money that was intended for helpless animals.
所以 除非钱能被退回
Now, unless the money is returned,
我没有别的办法 只能取消返校日舞会了
I have no choice but to cancel the Homecoming Dance.
我是你们的校长
This is your principal,
我要说的就这些
signing off for today,
提醒你们看清脚下的路 勿失足
reminding you to stay left or right, not center.
米切尔小姐 我收到了
Miss Mitchell, I received an
匿名举报说是你偷了钱
anonymous tip today that you stole the money.
那绝对是撒谎 我不会那样做的
That's a lie. I would never do that.
但是 显然是你干的
Well, apparently you did.
警♥察♥今天去搜查了你的棚屋
We had a policeman go to your shed this afternoon.
很遗憾地告诉你我们找到了赃物
And I'm afraid we found the stolen money.
- 这是怎么来的 - 不是我偷的 我发誓
- How did that get there? - I didn't steal it, I swear!
肯定是有人放在那里的
Somebody must've put it there, and...
我打赌这都是曼迪搞的鬼
I would bet anything it was Mandi.
好吧 就算威瑟里小姐从中搞鬼
Well, now, Miss Weatherly may be the spawn of Satan,
但你没有证据
but unless you have proof,
所以我只能开除你了
there's nothing I can do except expel you.
这是最严重的惩罚了
It officially couldn't get much worse.
我很抱歉我得向
I'm also sorry to say that I'm
卡内基美隆大学报告这件事
gonna have to report this to Carnegie Mellon,
你的录取书很有可能被撤回
and they very well may rescind your admission.
米切尔小姐 你去哪儿 回来
Miss Mitchell, where are you going? Come back here!
- 你听说乔的事了吗 - 我不敢置信
- Did you hear about Jo? - I can't believe it.
- 真是个伪君子 - 我早就知道
- What a fake. - I knew it.
我早就看出来了 还试着警告大家
I knew it all along, and I tried to warn people.
我一直在保护你们
I tried to protect you all from her.
- 曼迪 你是圣人 - 是啊 绝对的圣人
- Mandi, you are like a saint. - Yeah, a total saint.
- 是啊 勇敢的战士 - 彻头彻尾的婊♥子♥
- Oh, yeah, a real martyr. - You mean a real bitch!
冷静 也许你们喜欢看打架 我可不能让你们打起来
Wait. As much as we all might like that, I can't let it happen.
这太夸张了 她现在不是应该被关在少管所之类的了吗
This is crazy! Shouldn't she be locked up in juvie or something?
姑娘们 表现得淑女一些
Girls, why don't we settle this like ladies...
去他的淑女 去他的姑娘们
Screw being ladies, and screw being girls!
我受够了这些乱七八糟的勾心斗角 设计陷害
I'm sick of the mind games and the backstabbing and the set-ups.
我知道是你栽赃我 曼迪
I know you framed me, Mandi.
我们像男人一样来解决问题吧 在战场上
So we're gonna settle this like men, on the battlefield.
- 哦 得了吧 - 你没听错
- Oh, please. - That's right.
我要和你
I challenge you...
在橄榄球场上决斗
...to a football game,
- 女子橄榄球 - 没门
- Powder Puff style. - No way.
我...我不做运动
I... I don't do sports.
你是害怕了吗
You scared?
受不了这样的压力了吗 曼迪
Can't take the heat, Mandi?
我还以为你什么都要争最好的呢
I thought you were the best at everything.
我还以为人们都臣服于后天美女的气场
I thought people trembled in the presence of the Plastics.
你想赢吗
You wanna win?
胜者为王 败者为寇
The only way you're gonna become queen is by default.
好 我接受挑战
Fine, you're on.
不过你等着输吧
But be prepared to lose.
我是指 你和 只有你一个人的队伍
You know, you and your team of one.
我意识自己失去了所有的朋友时已为时已晚
I realized a little too late that I no longer had any friends.
不过就算要我一个人挑战后天美女 我也不会退缩
But if I had to take on all the Plastics by myself, I would.
好吧 去上课吧
All right, let's get to class,
大家伙 别在这里逗留了
everybody. Hang out in the hallway.
- 你真觉得是她偷的钱吗 - 我什么都不清楚了
- Do you really think she did it? - I don't know anymore.
尤其是乔这个人
Certainly not about Jo.
嘿 汉诺威先生 这个跑到我们邮箱里了 是给你的
Hey, Mr. Hanover. This was in our mailbox. It's for you.
- 你是乔的男朋友吧 是不 - 前男朋友
- Listen, you're Jo's boyfriend, right? - Ex-boyfriend.
哦 窘
Awkward.
是这样的 我有点东西要给乔 事实上 是钱
Thing is, I've got something for Jo. It's the money, actually.
你能帮我给她吗 毕竟我们之间有约定
Would you give it to her? A deal's a deal.
艾比发现了也不是她的错
It's not her fault Abby found out.
- 她把钱退给你了 - 是啊
- She gave the money back to you? - Of course.
其实也是意料之中
I was expecting it, really.
我就知道她和艾比接触之后会喜欢上她的
I knew she'd love Abby once she got to know her.
我只用提供这样的机会
I just needed to make that happen.
记好 你们不能穿红色的或者粉色的衣服去舞会
So remember, you can't wear red or pink to the dance.
我要穿这些颜色 而且我在考虑把头发扎起来
Those are my colors. And I'm wearing my hair up,
因为可以衬出皇冠的美丽 所以把你们的头发都散下来
'cause it's best for the crown, so wear yours down.
- 奎恩 你在听我说话么 - 当然了 把头发散下来是吧
- Quinn, are you listening? - Yes, absolutely. Hair down.
嘿 艾比
Hey, Abby.
- 听着 不要跟我说话 - 但是...
- Look, just don't. - But...
小乔也许是对我说了谎
You know, Jo may have lied to me,
但是她至少教会了我一件事
but at least she taught me one thing.
不在沉默中爆发 就在沉默中灭亡 所以 离我远点 奎恩
Stand up for myself. So... get lost, Quinn.
好吧 你讨厌我 我无所谓
Fine, hate me.
但是我不认为是小乔偷了那些钱
But you should know I don't think Jo stole the money.
我倒觉得是曼迪干的
I think Mandi did.
- 你怎么知道 - 因为可以说是我告诉她...
- How do you know? - Because I sort of gave her
要想法子让乔被学校开除的
the idea to get Jo expelled.
而且 小乔之前还花了很多时间来比较各个大学
电影精选列表