你吓不倒我
You don't scare me.
- 揍我 来啊 - 来啊 怂了吗
- Punch me! Bring it on! - Come on. Are you afraid?
好吧 还挺好玩的
Well, that was fun.
霍普 我们还能在处♥女♥皇后身上下什么文章
Hope, what else do we have on the Virgin Queen?
这个 四点五的绩点
Well, a 4.5 GPA,
高考成绩优异 三门先修课程还有
high SATs, three AP classes and...
噢 她正在申请建筑学的奖学金
Oh, she's applying for architecture scholarships.
她的梦想是
Her dream...
卡内基梅隆大学
...Carnegie Mellon University.
好了 我再问一遍
OK, so one more time.
她真的从未约过会吗
She's never made out with anyone... ever?
还是这周她还没约过
Or this week?
嘿 走慢点
Hey, not so fast.
今天算你幸运 我们今天大减价
Today's your lucky day. We got a sale going on.
需要年级变动打八折
Twenty percent off all grade changes.
听着 离我远点
Look, just leave me alone.
听着 我在试着和你说声抱歉 好吗
Look, I'm just trying to say I'm sorry, OK?
那时我完全是利欲熏心
I was clouded by lust.
不知道这句话会不会让你好受一点
And if it helps, I got
由于我滥用职权 我被踢出网络小组了
kicked off the Web team for abuse of power.
你还是个混♥蛋♥
You're still a jerk.
至少你这件T恤挺搞笑的
At least your shirt's funny.
在餐厅你的表现还不错
Nice fight in the cafeteria.
我都能闻见雄性激素的味道了
I could smell the testosterone.
这意味着我得到你的宽恕了么
Does this mean I'm forgiven?
其实 你♥爸♥爸和曼迪的妈妈结婚也不是你的错
Well, it's not your fault that your dad married Mandi's mom.
但是下次 提醒我你和曼迪生活在一起
But next time, warn me that you live with Mandi
而且是柏拉图式的
in a totally platonic way.
等等 你认为
Wait, you thought...
大姐 好恶心
Dude, gross!
尽管有奎因和艾比的激励
But despite Quinn and Abby's urging,
我依旧拒绝像曼迪一样打击报复
I refused to stoop to Mandi's level.
而且 我和我的新朋友们
Besides, I was having so much
相处的非常融洽
fun with my new friends,
我根本不在乎那事了
I almost didn't care.
一起吗
You coming?
那些女孩是谁啊 是咱们学校的吗
Who are those girls? Do they even go to our school?
我在浏览老乡会网站时
I was just looking at the Homecoming website,
发现大家都在谈论这对新恋人
and everybody's talking about the hot new couple.
尼克和我就是学校里最火的那对恋人
Nick and I are the hottest couple in school.
不再是了
Not anymore.
这周的热恋情人
就是这样 首个挑战
So this was it, the first challenge.
如果成功需要一百分
Success was worth 100 points,
那我就需要争取每一分
and I needed every point
来获得奖学金
I could get to qualify for the scholarship.
掉下来的熟鸡蛋 不能碎 不能裂
Boiled egg in the structure. No breaks, no bruises.
- 好了吗 - 好了
- Ready? - Ready.
预备 扔
And... drop!
好了 谁把鸡蛋换了
OK, who switched the eggs?
谁 没人承认吗
Who? No one?
噢 那好吧
Oh, well.
下一个
Who's next?
曼迪在我的生活中又发现了攻击对象
Mandi had found a new part of my life to destroy:
我的汤普森学金
My chance at the Thompson-Bird scholarship.
我们的下个实验依旧不给力
Our next experiment didn't go much better.
- 准备好了吗 - 好了
- You ready? - Yeah.
霍普给她的医生打了个电♥话♥
Hope called her doctor on speed dial
把我们的二氧化碳换成了笑气
and switched our CO2 for laughing gas.
嘿 同志们 我来了
Hey, guys, I'm here.
搞什么 小洁
Seriously, Chastity?
我说让你伪装 并没有让你打扮成火烈鸟啊
I said "Incognito," Not "Like a flamingo."
走吧
Go.
我的吉米·丘凉鞋踩到狗屎了
There's poo on my Jimmy Choo!
快甩掉 快甩掉
Shake it off, shake it off.
走 慢点
Go, slow.
快点
Faster!
我不能再走了
I can't go any further.
你搞什么
What is the matter with you?
漏斗
Funnel.
给我漏斗
The funnel!
- 噢 给你 - 好的 秘密武器
- Oh, there you go. - Right. Secret weapon?
霍普 腰包 早就过时了
Hope, a fanny pack, never OK.
咖啡
Coffee?
好了
Perfect.
爸 怎么回事
Dad, what's going on?
毁了
It's ruined.
- 整个发动机全毁了 - 什么 怎么搞的
- The whole motor is gummed up. - What? What happened?
- 昨天还好好的 - 我也不知道
- It was running perfectly yesterday. -I don't know.
不知道啊 也许是燃料 燃料环节出错误了
I don't know, maybe it's the fuel, a faulty part.
都不重要了 吉米
It doesn't matter because Jimmy
还有那些男孩期待着明天的试车
and the boys are expecting a trial run tomorrow.
爸
Dad...
我们会解决问题的
We can figure something out.
现在已经没有时间 也没有钱了
There's not enough time, and there's not enough money.
也许我可以求求人
Maybe I can call in a favor,
看可不可以延期交货
beg for an extension,
告诉他们这里出了点意外
tell 'em it was some kind of fluke accident,
我也没办法了
I don't know.
但这绝对不是个意外
But this was definitely no accident.
曼迪做的太过分了
Mandi had gone too far.
如果只是和我过不去的话 没什么
Mess with me, fine.
可是如果他对我家人过不去的话
Mess with my family...
你就给我等死吧
... you're dead.
我的荷尔蒙好像瞬时大规模迸发了
It was as if all my girl hormones had kicked into overdrive,
我真的怒了
and I was out for blood.
后天美女队 你们死定了
The Plastics were going down,
我不管违反多少规定
and I didn't care what rules I had to break...
我一定要让她付出代价
... to make her pay.
- 发生什么了 - 找曼迪算账
- What happened? - Mandi happened.
你就这点能耐吗
Is that all you got?
给我爸搞破坏 你这个娇生惯养外加自恋的婊♥子♥
Going after my dad, you spoiled, narcissistic bitch!
那是他的工作 不是拿来被你玩弄的
That's his job, not some play-toy for you!
但那还挺有趣的
But it was so much fun.
这不就是我要的吗
The way I figure it,
没工作 没收入 没房♥子 没乔乔
no job, no income, no house, no JoJo.
对吗
Right?
我不会那么轻易退让的
I don't run away that easy.
别自以为是了 男人婆
Get over yourself, man-hands.
你只不过是流星一现罢了
You're just a passing phase.
而我才是那颗常青树
I'm here for the long run.
哦 是吗
Oh, yeah?
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
咖啡
Coffee?
艾比 你不用和我一起干这些
Abby, you don't need to do this with me.
当然我要了 难道好朋友不应该这样吗
Of course I do. It's what best friends are for.
有些事我要告诉你
There's something I need to tell you.
好了 现在我要告诉艾比
This was it, the moment to tell Abby
我和她爸爸做了笔交易 我现在后悔极了
I'd made a deal with her father that I totally regretted,
我要乞求她的谅解
and beg for forgiveness.
但是看看她
But looking at her,
这个主意会让我失去这么久以来一直在我身边的好友的
the idea of losing my first best friend in a long time,
我下不了手啊
I couldn't do it.
那么 你要告诉我什么呢
So, what do you need to tell me?
我
I...
你知道吗 我和我上个闺蜜
You should know, my last BFF relationship
闹翻后
crashed and burned.
她变得势利而且喜欢对别人斤斤计较
She became snobby and judgmental
利用别人来作为自己手中的棋子
and used guys as pawns of warfare,
我这么说 是因为当时只有四年级
which is saying a lot, considering it was fourth grade.
天啊 听起来像是个小曼迪啊
电影精选列表