Hey.
哦 嗨
Oh. Hi.
好了 同学们 今天是重要的一天
OK, everybody, big day today.
周六德克萨斯农工大学
A&M beat Arkansas
在加时赛中打败了阿肯色州立大学 太棒了
in overtime on Saturday. Yes!
哦 还有 今天 我们要开始学习伟大的鸡蛋落地实验
Oh, and today, we commence the great egg-drop project.
年轻人 这就需要我们扔下一个
Young lady, that is where we drop a boiled egg
带着降落装置的熟鸡蛋 而不打碎它
in a parachute without it breaking.
我会针对降落装置的设计和结构进行评分
You'll be judged on style and structure.
但是 如果你们就是选择
And if you'd just like to opt
要在全班同学面前展示一个摔碎鸡蛋
out and bring in deviled eggs for the class...
听起来不错 但不是说尖子生可以
Tempting, but doesn't the top student have the option
选择把作品递交上去来申请汤普森建筑奖学金
to submit for the Thompson-Bird Architecture scholarship?
是的 但是你们这群懒虫怎么会关心这个
Yes. Not that any of you slackers care.
符合奖学金资格的人要有4.5分的平均绩点
Eligibility for the scholarship requires a 4.5 GPA,
注:GPA-grade-point average平均绩点
注: SAT-Scholastic Assessment Test类似美国高考的学术能力评估考试
SAT的数学加阅读的成绩至少要2300分以上
at least a 2300 on your SATs, math and verbal,
所有的课程都要是高分
top scores on all class projects
还需要一份由我执笔的热情洋溢的推荐信
and a glowing letter of recommendation from me.
告诉你们 我可没有那么热情
And as you know, I don't glow often.
让我猜猜 我们一定得赢
Let me guess, we're gonna have to win.
没错
Pretty much.
那么 我们应该增加点课后学习时间
Well, then maybe we should get in some extra study time.
一起去看个电影什么的
Go to a movie or something?
- 明天晚上 - 听起来不错
- Tomorrow night? - Sounds good.
- 嗨 - 你知道么
- Hey! - Guess what?
泰勒刚刚约我出去了
Tyler just asked me out.
有一个能分享秘密的朋友真好
It was amazing, having a friend to confide in.
乔 你不能去 这是一个错误
Jo, you can't. It'd be a big mistake.
- 可能也没那么好 - 你又不了解他
- Or not. - You don't know who he...
他是我的手工课搭档 而且我还见过他打赤膊的样子
He's my shop partner, and I've seen him without a shirt.
对我而言 这已经足够了
Good enough for me.
霍普:
泰勒和乔明天要约会
哦 天啊 泰勒是个彻头彻尾的叛徒
Oh, my God! Tyler is a total traitor.
- 她真的玩过火了 - 你说谁
- She's so crossed the line. - Who has?
那个婊♥子♥ 乔啊 天啊 尼克 聪明点
That bitch, Jo. God, Nick, keep up.
把你的车钥匙给我
And give me your car keys.
别
Don't.
- 你要去哪 - 不去哪 只是见个朋友
- Where you goin'? - Nowhere. Out with a friend.
你的朋友有辆好车 他还是个男生
Your friend's got a nice car. And your friend is also a guy.
老爸再见 十点钟之前我一定会回家
Goodbye, Dad. I'll be home by ten.
- 车轮不错 - 尼克坚持要我借他的车子
- Nice wheels. - Nick insisted I borrow his car.
我想你肯定对车子很感兴趣
I figured you take cars pretty seriously,
所以我就听取了他的建议
so I took him up on it.
这么说来 我可以开车
Does that mean I get to drive?
没错
Yes.
- 噢 谢谢 - 你先请
- Oh, thank you. - After you.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
我不得不承认 乔 你真不错
I gotta admit, Jo, you did pretty good.
坐过山车不会大声尖叫
No screaming on the roller coaster,
在旋转球里也不会呕吐
a solid stomach on the Gravitron.
还在碰碰车里把你打得落花流水
And kicking your ass at bumper cars.
我喜欢能够承受压力打击的男生
I like a guy who can take the heat.
喔 真的吗
Oh, really?
你到底喜欢过多少个男生
How many guys are you looking at?
承认吧 乔
Come on, Jo.
三年转了四次学
Four schools in three years?
到底多少 六个 还是十二个
How many? Six boyfriends? A dozen?
一个也没有
None.
但恐怕今年就要今年就要破戒了
But I'm sort of breaking all my rules this year.
你从未交过男朋友
You've never had a boyfriend?
快闭嘴 而且我也没玩过转瓶子
Shut up! So I never played Spin the Bottle,
我也从没玩过《天堂的七分钟》
I never suffered through Seven Minutes in Heaven.
注:Seven Minutes in Heaven是个游戏 两位少男少女在黑暗的地方(通常是衣柜)待七分钟 然后想做什么就做什么
也从没
Never...
亲过某人
...kissed anyone?
献血活动将于本月开始 大家快快去登记吧
... beginning of the blood drive this month, so sign up now.
以上就是本校长带来的资讯
That's it from me, I'm your principal.
你们知道我是谁 咱们走廊见
You know me. I'll see you in the hallways.
记住 要有秩序
Remember, stay left, or right...
- 约会怎么样啊 - 完美
-How'd it go? -Perfect,
- 没什么可担心的 - 注意 北海岸的同学们
- you had nothing to worry about. - Hello, North Shore,
昨晚 我们新来的女孩
last night, our new girl,
乔·米切尔经历了她的第一个约会
Jo Mitchell had a first date,
还有更多更精彩的内容
and more.
到底多少 六个 还是十二个
How many? Six boyfriends? A dozen?
一个也没有 但恐怕今年就要今年就要破戒了
None. But I'm sort of breaking all my rules this year.
天啊 这不是真的
Oh, God. This isn't happening.
- 你从未交过男朋友 - 快闭嘴
- You've never had a boyfriend? - Shut up!
而且我也没玩过转瓶子
So I never played Spin the Bottle,
我也从没玩过《天堂的七分钟》 我
I never suffered through Seven Minutes in Heaven, I...
从没 亲过某人
Never... kissed anyone?
没错 乔·米切尔还是个处♥女♥
That's right, Jo Mitchell is a virgin!
还是个处♥女♥
She's a virgin?
初恋啊 是不是挺可悲的
Young love. Isn't it pathetic?
乔 真是抱歉 会没事的 我保证
Jo, I'm so sorry. It's gonna be OK, I promise.
来个紧急睡衣派对
Emergency slumber party?
谢了 艾比
Thanks, Abby.
你最好了 我
You're the best. I'm...
我真抱歉 当初没听你的
I'm sorry I didn't listen.
艾比真的是最好的
And Abby was the best.
可她的善举却让我更加失落
Which only made me feel worse.
我之前对她说的话做的事完全是虚情假意
I was totally lying to her,
可是她一直在背后支持我
the one person who kept having my back.
也许我就应该受曼迪的折磨
Maybe I deserved Mandi's torture.
乔
Jo.
我对不起你 我没
I'm sorry, I didn't...
你怎么能那样陷害我
How could you set me up like that?
我祝你和曼迪白头偕老
I hope you and Mandi are very happy together.
真不敢相信
I can't believe him!
乔 你怎么样了
Jo, how are you holding up?
埃利奥特想写一篇关于高中处♥女♥的故事
Elliot wanted to do a story on virgins in high school,
但我果断回绝了
but I totally nixed it.
- 嗨 你就是乔 对吧 - 是我
- Hi. You're Jo, right? - Yeah.
姑娘们
Guys.
去年 我们三个也同样喜欢上了一个混♥蛋♥学长
Last year, all three of us fell for this jerk of a senior.
我们大胆的爱 但他却在第二天把我们给甩了
We put out, and he dumped us the next day.
我们应该等着 就像你 等着我们的真命天子
We should have waited, like you, for the right guy.
- 是的 没错 - 是啊
- Yeah, no kidding. - Yeah.
泰勒绝对不是我的真命天子
Tyler wasn't exactly the right guy.
他只是曼迪的另一个玩偶罢了
He was just another one of Mandi's puppets.
是的 好了 我们只想告诉你你是多么的棒
Yeah, well, we just wanted to tell you we think you're awesome.
- 是的 你超级棒 - 再会
- Yeah, definitely. - See you around.
谢谢
Thanks!
他怎么还能忍♥受得了她
Why does he even put up with her?
为什么忍♥受不了呢
Why wouldn't he?
你无法选择自己的兄弟姐妹
You can't choose your siblings.
- 什么 兄弟姐妹 - 我以为他和你说过
- What? Siblings? - I thought he told you.
- 泰勒是曼迪的继兄弟 - 我真是笨到家了
-Tyler is Mandi's stepbrother. -I'm such an idiot!
我还以为他们就是勾搭在一起呢
I thought they were just hooking up.
噢 恶心
Oh, gross!
现在你明白为什么
But now you see why
曼迪可以轻而易举的窃听你的约会了吧
it was so easy for Mandi to bug your date.
不可能 不是泰勒 肯定是别人干的
No way, not Tyler. It had to have been someone else.
噢 天啊 我们是在尼克的车里
Oh, my God. We were in Nick's car.
你个混♥蛋♥ 你在车里安窃听器
You dick! You bugged the car?
放松 哥们
Come on, man.
- 我觉着挺好玩的 - 你居然敢背叛我 尼克
- I thought it was fun. - Don't you turn your back on me, Nick!
你想怎么样 泰勒 揍你好兄弟一顿
What are you gonna do, Tyler? You're gonna hit your best friend?
- 绝交 我受够了 - 你连玩笑都开不起吗
- Break it up! That's enough! - Can't you take a joke?
- 我要让你好看 - 你吓不倒我
- I'm gonna mess you up! - You don't scare me!
电影精选列表