一分钟十个热狗 来吧
Ten dogs in a minute. Let's do this!
你们输定了 我们会赢的 来吧
You guys are goin' down. We're gonna win, come on.
- 耶 耶 开始 开始 - 加油
- Yeah. Yeah, let's go, let's go. - Come on.
- 尼克 集中注意力 - 加油 伙计
- Nick, focus! - Come on, man.
小洁 别再流口水了
Chastity, stop drooling.
你很清楚曼迪对你跟泰勒是什么看法
You know what Mandi thinks about you and Tyler.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
少跟我装傻
Do not play dumb with me.
我根本不用装傻
I don't have to play dumb.
另外 卡希尔对着你的沙拉打喷嚏了
Besides, the cashier totally sneezed on your salad.
给钱吧 两个窝囊废
Pay up, you two losers.
天呐 尼克真是恶心死了
God, Nick is just so nasty.
我跟他约会只是因为
I'm only dating him 'cause
他可能会得加州大学的全额奖学金
he's probably getting a full ride to UCLA.
你知道 度过一周的洛杉矶之旅
You know, one week in LA and I'll be
我就能梦想成真成为一名比基尼--名--模
a bikini model hyphen reality star hyphen awesome!
- 我听说艾米·霍尔在疯狂迷恋他 - 噢 她没那个胆的
- I heard Amy Hall is totally into him. - Oh, she wouldn't dare.
小尼 过来一下 我想你噢
Nickie, over here. I missed you.
- 嘿 宝贝 - 嘿 你最近在练举重吗
- Hey, babe. - Hey, have you been lifting weights?
噢 拜托 你小杂狗舔了我
Oh, dude, your rat dog just tongued me.
住嘴 尼克 你会让可可香奈儿伤心的
Shut up, Nick. You'll hurt Coco Chanel's feelings.
少偷鸡摸狗的南非人
No groping south of the equator.
或北非变♥态♥
Or north creep.
哇 那辣妞可真有能耐啊
Wow, the hot chick can really handle herself.
想看看她还能对付些什么
Wonder what else she can handle.
- 她是谁啊 - 她叫乔 乔·米切尔
- Who the hell is she? - Her name is Jo, Jo Mitchell.
我们一起上生物课的
She's in my bio class.
有人说她好像是从弗罗里达
Somebody said she came somewhere, from,
或是德克萨斯州来的
like, Florida or Texas.
我还听说她是从俄♥罗♥斯♥来的交换生
Then I also heard that she's an exchange student from Russia.
噢 她们用什么来交换她的
Oh, what did they exchange her for?
她挺漂亮的 不觉得吗
She's kinda pretty, don't you think?
恩...
Well...
如果你喜欢塑料皮革衣服的话
...if you're into pleather.
嗨 可可香奈儿
Hello, there. Hi, Coco Chanel.
回曼迪那去吧 快去 去 去
Go back to Mandi, go on. Go, go, go.
好吧 就一点噢
All right, just a little bit.
可可香奈儿呢
Where's Coco Chanel?
坏孩子
Bad little girl.
噢 天呐 谁干的
Oh, my God! Who did that?
- 谁喂了可可香奈儿 - 是艾比
- Who fed Coco Chanel? - It was Abby.
- 艾比干的 - 你 又是你
- Abby did it. - You? Again?
对不起 我不知道 真的很抱歉 曼迪
I'm sorry, I didn't know. I'm really sorry, Mandi!
我再给你买♥♥一个包
I'll buy you another purse.
或者你可以拿我的
Or you can just have mine.
这是我认为的那东西吗
Is that what I think it is?
- 回避 - 我喜欢鸭子
- Duck. - I love ducks.
是普拉达的流苏包
It's the Prada fringe purse.
我爸爸上个月给我买♥♥的 但是...
My dad got it for me last month, but...
上个月 赶紧走吧
Last month? Just go!
给我趴着 不准再看我
Stay down there, and don't ever look at me again.
最好是 别跟我同时呼吸在同一区域
Better yet, don't even breathe the same air.
嘿 今天怎样
Hey. Well, how was it?
我目睹了一个女孩在食堂被欺负糗大发了
I saw a girl become roadkill in the cafeteria.
必须去喜欢高中
Gotta love high school.
说起我的远走高飞
Speaking of my escape,
卡内基梅隆大学的通知书来了没
has my Carnegie Mellon application arrived?
嘿 你知道 我今天找了一下
Hey, you know, I was lookin' today,
看见了俄亥俄大学
and I saw that the University
有个不错的建筑学计划
of Ohio has a great architectural program.
这样你上大学也不会离家太远
You could stay close to home,
以后还可以把托莱多设计成仙境之地
transform Toledo into an architectural wonderland.
注:托莱多是俄亥俄州一个港口
爸爸 出什么事了
Dad, what's going on?
我很早前就申请了卡内基梅隆大学
I'm applying early decision at Carnegie Mellon.
你去到那要干什么 哈
What do you wanna go there for, huh?
他们连个像样的吉祥物都没有 我是说 苏格兰梗犬
They don't even have a good mascot. I mean, a Scottish terrier.
谁会被那个吓着呢 另外 你...
Who's gonna be intimidated by that? Plus, you...
你去俄亥俄大学能得到州内的助学金
You qualify for in-state tuition here.
哦 天呐
Oh, my God.
我的学费出什么问题了
What happened to my tuition?!
小乔...听着 对不起
Jo... Look, I'm sorry.
我一直希望市场经济会复苏
I kept hoping that the market would rebound,
可是我投资已经打水漂了
but my investments are in the tank,
现在纳斯卡赛车的赞助商又减少投入了...
and now NASCAR sponsors have cut spending...
那就别减少投入啊
Then make them un-cut spending!
妈妈读的是卡内基梅隆大学 我...我必须得去
Mom went to Carnegie Mellon, I... I have to go there.
- 她喜欢那 - 我知道 我知道
- She loved it! - I know, I know.
很抱歉我让你失望了
I'm sorry I let you down.
我知道你对我很失望乔 没有关系
I know you're disappointed, Jo, and that's OK.
亲爱的 你不必总故作坚强
Honey, you don't always have to be so strong.
坚强 是不想让自己慌张而已
Strong? I was trying not to panic.
可是如果你也到了我这份田地
But when you've moved as much as I have,
你一定会直接想到
you kinda get attached to the idea
在同一个地方呆四年
of settling down in one place for four years.
这样的话 送别我妈妈的母校
In this case, my mother's alma mater.
我爸跟我父女俩相依为命很久了
My dad and I have been on our own for a long time.
母亲在我一岁前就去世了
My mom died before I was one.
所以生活不像典型的问候卡般温馨
So life wasn't exactly your typical warm and fuzzy greeting card.
可是活在自我地狱里的不止我一个
But I wasn't the only one in my own personal hell.
艾比正希望着她肿胀淤青的脚腕
Abby was hoping that her swollen, black ankle
能让曼迪忘掉
might be enough for Mandi
她狗狗那声名狼藉的呕吐
to forget about her dog's infamous upchuck.
或许她已经忘掉了...
And it might have been...
如果不是因为她们之间有长♥期♥的过节的话
if not for the two's long history.
真讨厌那个下三滥的贱婊♥子♥
竟然毒害他人的宠物
羡慕嫉妒恨是件有趣的事
Jealousy is a funny thing.
她们两住对面已经很久了
They had lived across from each other for years.
当曼迪似乎看起来拥有一切时...
And while Mandi seemingly had everything...
...艾比有的更多 艾比有两个
... Abby had more. She had two parents
对她似乎过于溺爱的父母
who went a little overboard for their darling Abby.
首先 五岁时她们之间有一个不为人知的弹跳床暗战
First, there was the infamous moon bounce war at age five.
曼迪的很酷
Mandi's was cool,
可是艾比的却三倍的给力
but Abby's was three stories high.
耶
Yay!
然后 十一岁时法国大革命万圣节爆发了
Then, the French Revolution Halloween meltdown at age 11.
曼迪炫耀着她从专卖♥♥店购买♥♥的平民服装
Mandi flaunted her store bought peasant costume,
她的得意劲到了她看到艾比穿来的几乎完美的
until she spotted Abby's utterly pefrect,
纯手工绝代艳后的宫廷装后烟消云散
hand stitched, Marie Antoinette royal gown.
最后是 高中的极品胸罩事件
And finally, the great bra incident of junior high.
- 嗨 曼迪 - 嗨
- Hi, Mandi. - Hi.
这就得靠她自己生理生长了
Well, that had more to do with nature.
现在 曼迪也许已经找到另一个敌人了
Still, Mandi might have found someone else to hate,
如果艾比不唱这么一出的话
if Abby hadn't done the unthinkable.
曼迪 哦 天呐 有人的车位比我们的还要好
Mandi, oh, my God! Someone has a better parking space than us.
嘿 宝贝 谁被夹在豪华的残障车位上了
Hey, babe, who snagged the plush disabled spot?
我想你现在排第二了
I guess you're number two now.
第二 第二
Two? Two?
曼迪痛恨做第二
Mandi hated being number two.
- 老娘要开战了 - 哦 天呐
- This is war. - Oh, God.
- 埃利奥特 需要你帮点小忙 - 没问题
- Elliot, we need a little favor. - Sure.
小洁
Chastity.
- 嘿 - 什么忙都行
- Hey. - Anything.
- 你在网站工作组对吧 - 对
- You're on the Web team, right? - Of course.
受过Java语言和C++的专门培训
Trained in Java and C++.
我还拿到了奥数俱乐部卡
I also have my Math Club Card,
黑客会员 记者证
Hacker Membership, Journalist Pass,
而且我还能跟女士们跳莎莎舞
and I do a little salsa for the ladies.
需要哪一项服务啊
How can I be of service?
- 抱歉 - 噢 恶心
- Sorry. - Oh, gross!
邋遢艾比的脸看起来
电影精选列表