Abby Scabby's face looks
又红又花得就像七年级一样
as red and pussy as it did in seventh grade.
豆豆油太多了
Zit cream much?
曼迪又故意 又残忍♥ 还冷酷
Mandi was creative, ruthless, unrelenting.
- 我见过她这种人 - 要纸巾吗
- I'd seen her kind before. - Need a napkin?
这才刚刚开始而已
And this was just the beginning.
真残忍♥
Brutal.
知道吗 大多数女孩都会笑
You know, most girls would have laughed,
回复或者上传最新状态
texted back or posted a status update.
我看起来像大多数女生吗
Do I look like most girls?
哦 天呐
Oh, God.
喷得真漂亮
What a paint job!
还要纸巾吗
Need another one?
嘿 艾比 我载你回去吧
Hey, Abby, let me give you a ride home.
我不咬人的
I don't bite.
- 房♥子真棒 - 谢了
- Nice house. - Thanks.
艾比 亲爱的 怎么了呀
Abby? Honey, what's wrong?
- 需要帮助吗 - 哦 嗨
- May I help you? - Oh, hi.
是我带艾比回来的 她掉了这个
I gave Abby a ride home from school, and she dropped this.
艾比的车怎么了 出交通事故了吗
What happened to Abby's car? Did she have an accident?
她出交通事故了 对吧 她受伤了吗
She had an accident, didn't she? Was she hurt?
不 不是交通事故 只是学校里的女生而已
No, it wasn't an accident. It was just some girls at school.
再次 我就知道该把她送去圣玛丽学院
Again? I knew we should have sent her to St. Mary's.
好吧 那么 告诉艾比 乔走了
Right. Well, tell Abby, Jo said goodbye.
她伤心死了
She's a wreck.
我们可怜的宝贝儿 她一直念叨着
Our poor baby, she keeps saying
学校里的每一个人都讨厌她
that everybody hates her.
要不我再跟她买♥♥些新衣服 加上一周的温泉度假 怎么样
I'll buy her some new clothes, a week at a spa.
这样安慰她一点用都没有 西德尼
Money's not gonna fix this, Sidney.
她哭得那么厉害 我都不知道应该怎么安慰她
She's sobbing her eyes out, and I don't know what to do.
要是她能有些朋友在身边就好了
If only she had some friends.
这么说吧 乔 她真的很受伤
Listen, Jo, she's devastated.
这可是她的高三毕业年 我希望这一年能够完美
But it's her senior year, and I want it to be perfect.
看看她 多么单纯
I mean, just look at that face.
她需要你 我们也需要你
She needs you. We need you.
我们愿意给你报酬
And we're willing to pay.
- 你说什么 - 我付报酬让你做她的朋友
- What? - For you to be her friend.
两千 三千 四千足够你开始跟她做朋友了吧
Two, three, 4,000 to get you started.
- 你疯了 - 你听我说
- You're crazy. - Wait, please.
我钱多得都不知道应该怎么花了
I have more money than I know what to do with.
如果我都不能让自己的女儿高兴快乐
And if I can't buy my daughter's happiness,
我要那些钱干嘛
then what is it worth?
- 朋友是买♥♥不到的 - 好吧 那我们换个说法
- You can't buy friends. - OK. Don't call it a friend.
你就当你自己是她的贴身保镖
Call it her bodyguard,
守护天使 神仙姐妹
guardian angel, fairy god-sister.
你总有点想要的东西吧
There must be something you want.
总有些我能帮你实现的梦想
Some dream I can help come true.
比如说 新跑车 欧洲游 大学梦
A new car? A trip to Europe? College?
那就是大学梦了
College.
现在可是经济危机 钱不好赚啊
Today's economy, it's rough out there.
正巧你又需要一大笔钱上大学
You need money for college, and it isn't cheap.
-让我帮你支付学费 - 算了吧
- Let me pay for yours. - Forget it.
试试吧 试用期就一个月 又没有风险
Look, just try it out for 30 days, risk-free.
我能保证 你不会后悔的
I guarantee you'll be happy you did.
而且 作为试用期的报酬
And just for trying,
我会帮你支付大学第一年的书本费
I'll buy your college books for freshman year,
毫无疑问 这由你决定
which are yours to keep, no questions asked,
这作为你辛勤劳动的小小赠礼
as my little gift to you.
西德尼还真是有说服力
Sidney was pretty convincing,
我早应该料到这点的
and I should have realized why.
他被称为“推销之王”不是没有原因的
He was the king of infomercials.
他什么东西都能推销出去 从绞肉机到猫咪马桶
He could sell anything from meat juicers to cat toilets
还有我的大学学费
to my college tuition.
我知道这听起来有点疯狂
I knew it was crazy.
但是这样的话 艾比就能有一个安稳的毕业年
But Abby'd have a good senior year,
而我就能去我梦想中的卡♥耐♥基♥梅隆大学
and I'd get my dream of Carnegie Mellon University.
这么想想 两全其美 有何不可
I figured, who would it hurt?
已经有四百多的阅读量了
Four hundred people already viewed it.
那个技术宅男说到做到
That computer geek lived up to his promise.
如今这种真的能说到做到的人也都快绝种了吧
Which is like a rarity in life, that anyone comes through.
特別是那些当爹的和给人看病的
Especially fathers and doctors.
别帮我的腿补水 小洁 脸部才是重点
Not my legs, Chastity, my face.
我的脸都红了 还脏兮兮的
Getting all red and splotchy.
- 怎么了 - 你们肯定不会相信的
- What? - You're never gonna believe this.
什么意思
What do you mean?
有人在你的主页上给出了一个视频的链接地址
Someone posted a link on your page to another video.
看 是那个新来的女孩 乔 她居然在帮助艾比
Look, it's that new girl, Jo. She totally bailed Abby out.
这是哪根葱 哪冒出来的小妞儿
Who is this girl? Some bad-ass biker chick?
下面有好多评论
There's tons of comments.
- 所有的男生都认为她很火♥辣♥ - 好吧
- All the guys think she's hot. - OK.
她的身材是还不错
So she's hot.
她跟我们有共同点
She's well-connected.
这么说 她差不多可以算作是我们当中的一员
I mean, she's pretty much one of us.
所以我们只要跟她讲清楚
So we'll just need to make it very clear that,
从现在开始 她只能对我们白名单上的人示好
from here on out, she's only nice to the people that we like.
没异议吧
Agreed?
曼迪 我能在校园剧 或者
Mandi, can I get a quote from you on the school play,
在长曲棍球队 或者 在任何情况下引用你的名言么
or the lacrosse team, or just, like, anything, really?
天啊 这个早上 我真没什么精力应付狗仔队
God, I am not up for the paparazzi this morning.
他们这么爱我 真是不好意思
It's so embarrassing how much they love me.
我是在“迪”上点缀一颗心的曼迪 你是乔 对吧
I'm Mandi, with an "I." And you're Jo, right?
- 是啊 - 乔 既然你是新来的
- That's me. - So, Jo, since you're new here,
我觉得我们有必要帮帮你
I thought we'd help you out,
让你知道应该和什么样的人交往
let you know who to hang out with.
- 也就是我们 - 真正的欢迎委员会
- Us. - The real welcoming committee
来欢迎我了
had arrived.
- 不应该和什么人交往 - 我刚刚说的是“欢迎”吗
- And who not to. - Did I say "Welcoming?"
哇 谢谢
Wow. Thanks.
不过我想 这个我还是自己慢慢了解吧
But I think I can figure that out on my own.
真的 这么久了 我还是第一次见到这么给力的人
Really? Well, I... I haven't been impressed so far.
- 什么 - 我是一个仁慈的独♥裁♥者
- Excuse me? - But I'm a benevolent dictator,
所以 你为什么不和我们一起到咖啡小屋
so why don't we discuss over a non-fat,
一边喝着脱脂无糖的木莓星冰乐
no-sugar raspberry Frappuccino
- 一边讨论 - 我们只要脱脂香甜型的哦
- at the coffee joint? - We only use Skinny-and-Sweet.
喝起来像是脂肪 但是却不含脂肪
It's like cellulite in a straw, but without the cellulite.
听起来还真有点技术含量
As scientifically interesting as that sounds,
但是 我还是不去了
I'll have to pass.
其实 我们并没有征求你的意见
Oh, it wasn't a question.
不好意思 我想我已经给出了我的答案
Oops. Guess I answered anyway.
噢 天哪 你好
Oh, my God. Hi.
我是奎恩·肖恩 我是学校校报的编辑
I'm Quinn Shinn, editor of the school paper.
你刚刚太给力了 没人敢对曼迪说 不
That was unbelievable. Nobody turns Mandi down.
- 我只是单纯的不想去而已 - 你在开玩笑吧
- I just didn't feel like going. - You're kidding, right?
真的 那群 后天美女 就是一群女神
No, the Plastics are goddesses.
而那个曼迪 她能活吞了你
And Mandi can, like, ruin you.
有一次我写了一篇关于校服的文章
I wrote one article on school uniforms,
而她居然在我的酸奶里加入了草莓
and she put strawberries in my yogurt.
这有什么大不了的
How horrible for you?
哦 我对草莓过敏 所以
Oh, I had an allergic reaction to the strawberries,
我的脸膨胀得像是一条纹腹叉鼻鲀 那是一种鲀鱼
swelled up like a big Arothron hispidus. That's a blowfish.
乔 你要多加小心
Be careful, Jo.
谢谢 不过我没那么担心
Thanks, but I'm not that worried.
嘿 你好吗
Hey, what's up?
上次你把你的素描本落下了 我把它交给你♥爸♥爸了
So you dropped your notebook, but I gave it back to your dad.
你画的真不错 你是个画家么
Pretty cool sketches. Are you an artist?
听着 没关系的 我懂的 你没必要
Look, it's cool, I get it. You don't have to...
- 你知道什么 - 杜瓦尔校长叫你过来的吧
- Get what? - Principal Duvall sent you.
但是 欢迎委员会什么的 真的是个很糟糕的主意
But look, the welcoming committee was just a stupid idea.
你知道的 这么多年了 你是这个学校第一个新学生
I mean, really, you're the first new student here in ages,
所以说 你可以走了
so you're off the hook.
- 谢谢你上次载我回家 - 不客气
电影精选列表