I didn't expect Shirley to still be working there.
我没想到雪莉还在那里工作
Well, well, look who's here, the judge.
看看谁来了
Hello, miss Norton.
你好 诺顿小姐
"Hello, miss Norton."
“你好 诺顿小姐 ”
Well, I'm okay.
嗯 我很好
Come on. Come on with me and let's talk.
来吧 跟我来 我们聊聊
Come on.
来吧
I've got to get ready, come on.
我得准备一下 快点
Here it is.
到了
Home.
我家
Sit there.
坐在那
L... 1 got to hurry.
我得快点了
Oh, does that bug you, kid?
不明白这个吗 孩子
Don't let it bug you.
不要觉得那么困惑
It's just to cover the big scars, don't mean a thing.
只是为了掩盖大伤疤 没什么别的
Just kicks.
就是刺♥激♥货
That boy out front mean anything to you?
前面那个男孩你对他有意思吗
I didn't think so.
我不这么想
You're still in cherry pink and apple blossom time, aren't you?
你还处在花季少女期 不是吗
- You still hate me. - I don't know.
- 你还是在恨我 - 说不好
I don't think so.
我不恨你了
You thought I was a tramp, didn't you?
你以为我是个流浪小姐 对吧
Well, you were right.
说得对
I was. I am.
我就是
You want to know something?
你想知道吗
I would've made your uncle Harold the best wife a man ever had.
我愿成为你哈罗德叔叔在世上最好的妻子
He knew what I was, everything.
他了解我的一切
You know...
你知道的
Your uncle Harold was a nice guy.
你叔叔哈罗德是个好人
I mean, areal...
真的是那种
Something hard to find, a nice guy.
难得一见的 好男人
I knew how sick he was, but I didn't care.
我知道他已病痛缠身 但我不在乎
I just wanted to be with him.
我只是想和他在一起
All the crumbs that go on living and Harold has to die.
这些烂人还活着而哈罗德却要死
You want some advice from an old pro?
你想听一个过来人的建议吗
I'll give it to you and all the cherry pink squares like you waiting for it to happen
我想把它传授给你还有所有像你一样等待情缘的花季少女
It don't happen that way.
情缘不能干等
And if you ever find it, grab it.
一旦发现 就要抓住
Don't ask any questions, don't make any conditions.
不要问任何问题 不要提任何条件
Just grab it and hold on till it's gone.
抓住它 直至它消失
Because it don't happen that often.
这不是什么常有的事
Take it from me, kid.
相信我 孩子
It don't happen that often.
不是常有的事
Hey...
嘿…
Did I ever tell you what a very nice guy your uncle Harold was?
我跟你说过你叔叔哈罗德是个好人吗
Yeah.
是的
Good.
好
I just wanted you to know.
我只是想让你知道
Hey, are you crying or something?
嘿 你在哭吗
No.
不
What makes you think that?
你为什么这么想
I just thought you were.
我只是猜的
Your eyes are a little crooked, you know?
你的眼睛有点那个感觉 你知道吗
Did you ever notice that about your eyes, that they're a little crooked?
你有没有注意到你的眼睛 有点下垂
Thank you for being so observant, Morris.
谢谢你观察这么仔细 莫里斯
That's something I always wanted to know about my eyes.
我一直想搞明白我眼睛到底怎么回事
I mean about them being crooked.
我是说它们下垂
- I was never too sure. - You can take it from me.
- 我一直不太确定 - 你可以把我眼睛拿走
They're crooked.
也下垂的
Not a lot, just a little.
不是很多 只是一点点
You could probably get them straightened out with an operation if they bother you.
如果你觉得不好 你可以通过手术矫正过来
They seem to bother you a lot more than they bother me.
它们对你的困扰似乎比我大得多啊
Well, it's just that I'm very observant about people's eyes
只是我对人们的眼睛很敏感
being that optometry is my profession.
验光是我的专业
You have nice pupils, though.
不过你的瞳孔很好
I mean, they look very clear.
我意思是 它们看起来非常清晰
- Yours look a little dull to me. - Really?
- 我看你的眼睛有点呆滞 真的吗
I don't think they do.
我不觉得
Maybe it's just the light.
也许只是光线的问题
You can't see them very well.
你看不太清楚
My mother says they have kind of a sparkle to them.
我妈妈说我眼睛闪亮如火花
Maybe if you looked closer, you'd see it, too.
如果你靠近点看 也许也能看到
You know, Natalie, you have a terrific body.
娜塔莉 你身材很好
I mean, I noticed when you walked, you have a better body than that dancer we saw tonight,
我是说 我注意到你走路的时候 你的身材比我们今晚看到的那个舞♥女♥要好
the one you said was your friend.
你说是你朋友的那个
- I do, huh? - Yeah.
- 是吗 - 是的
You know, that was a very sexy show that dancer friend of yours put on.
你知道吗 你的舞♥女♥朋友跳的那场非常性感
I mean, she really looked like she was doing it.
我是说 她看起来真的像是在做
- Doing what? - I'll show you.
做什么 - 这种
Oh!
哦
Morris, do you have a hundred dollars?
莫里斯 你身上有一百美元吗
- A hundred dollars? - Yeah, a hundred dollars 'cause that's what it costs.
- 一百美元 - 是的 一百美元 因为这就是价格
You want me to tell you what's going on?
你想知道这是怎么回事吗
You know my friend, the dancer?
你知道我那个跳舞的朋友
Well, to tell you the truth, Morris, she's a madam.
其实 莫里斯 她是个老鸨
And she has homely girls all over the city, like me, working for her,
城里到处都是像我这样的普通女孩都在她麾下
and we bring all our dates to the ho-ho a-go-go so that she can get them excited,
然后我们把所有的约会对象都带到呵呵酒吧来让他们性奋起来
and then we take them back, and by this time, they're so excited
然后我们带他们回去 这时 他们依然很性奋
that they don't even care who they're with.
他们甚至不在乎是和谁在一起
But she always warned us of one thing, get the hundred dollars first
但她总是提醒我们一件事 事前先付一百块钱
because, afterwards, they're gonna say, "what am I doing with a dog like this,"
因为 过后 他们会说 我怎么和这种狗玩意在做
and then you'll never get the money.
然后你就永远拿不到钱了
So, Morris, do you have the hundred dollars?
莫里斯 你有一百美元吗
Natalie, you're a nice girl.
娜塔莉 你是个好女孩
Of course I'm a nice girl!
我当然是个好女孩
That's part of the whole operation!
这是我们工作关键部分
Nice girls to get to nice boys.
好女孩勾来好男孩
That's why we're so expensive.
这就是为什么我们这么贵
Morris, do you have the money or don't ya?
莫里斯 你到底有没有钱
Natalie, you're kidding.
娜塔莉 你在开玩笑吧
A hundred dollars?
一百美元
Actually, I only get ten dollars.
事实上 我只分到十美元
My friend gets $90, she figures she does all the work and we have all the fun.
我的朋友拿走90美元 她认为她是最辛苦的 我们享受所有的乐趣
Natalie, don't joke at a time like this.
娜塔莉 这种时候别开玩笑
Look, I'll give you your ten dollars.
听着 我给你十块钱
Can't you tell your friend nothing happened?
你就不能告诉你朋友我们没做吗
Morris.
莫里斯
Morris, what do you take me for?
莫里斯 你把我当什么了
You said yourself I was a nice girl.
你自己也说过我是个好女孩
Do you think that a nice girl can cheat on her own madam?
你觉得一个好女孩会欺骗自己的老板娘吗
Look, I think you better take me home before I get angry.
我觉得你最好在我生气前带我回家
And remember one thing, Morris, if you mention one single word to anybody
记住了 莫里斯 如果你对任何人提起一个字
that I belong to the syndicate, I'm gonna have to call your mother up
我就得给你妈妈打电♥话♥了
and tell her that you tried to rape me!
告诉她你想强♥奸♥我
Three weeks later, Morris was the cause of my leaving home.
三周后 莫里斯成了我离家出走的原因
Morris has been calling every day for three weeks.
三个星期来莫里斯每天都来打电♥话♥
He must be serious, he's a nice boy.
他一定是真心的 是个好男孩
Papa, I'm not going out with Morris again.
爸爸 我不会再和莫里斯出去了
He's a schnook!
他就是个蠢蛋
Well, nobody's perfect.
人无完人啊
I'm not looking for perfect, but I'm sure there are a lot of nice fellas
我不追求完美 但我相信完美和蠢蛋之间
that fall in between perfect and a schnook.
还有很多好男人
Or is that all you think I'm capable of attracting?
还是你觉得我就能吸引这样的人
All right, Natalie.
好了 娜塔莉
Please, let's forget about this Morris.
拜托 别说这件事了 莫里斯
You know, sid, I didn't like it when I heard his mother told Sarah
希德 我听到他妈妈跟莎拉的一件不好的事
he took a hundred dollars out of his bank account without explaining why.
他没给解释就从银行账户里取了一百美元
Ah, now that Morris, he must be a gambler or something.
这个莫里斯 他一定染上赌博或者什么
But now, Mr. simmon's son.
话说 西蒙先生的儿子
You know, Natalie, I was talking to Mr. simmon just this week,
娜塔莉 我这周刚和西蒙先生谈过
电影精选列表