I mean, you won't wake up tomorrow morning and plead insanity?
我是说 你不会明早醒来就以发神经为借口吧
Natalie, come on.
娜塔莉 来吧
Dear David, I spend all day writing love letters to you in my mind.
亲爱的大卫 我花了一整天的时间在心里酝酿着信里写什么
Then when I sit down in front of the paper the only thing I can remember is, "I love you."
当我坐在纸前时 我唯一能记得的就是:“我爱你 ”
But then that's a lot, isn't it?
这也包含不少 不是吗
When you come back they'll all be waiting for you to read.
我的信一直会在这静静等着你的到来
Dear David, another day that seems to never end.
亲爱的大卫 又一个漫长的一天
I came down the dumbwaiter to spend the night in your bed
我从升降机下来 在你床上过夜
after I couldn't sleep in my own thinking about you.
因为我在想你的时候一直睡不着觉
Dear David,
亲爱的大卫
I subleased my apartment and we have just become co-inhabitants, as the saying goes.
我转租了我的公♥寓♥ 在我们刚刚成为同居之后
Just this minute decided that the word "co-inhabited" is a very sexy word.
就在这一刻我觉得"同居"这个词很性感
I guess I never thought of it before because I never co-inhabited with anyone before.
我以前从没发现过可能因为我从来没和别人合住过
I guess after we're married I'll think that "marriage" is a sexy word too.
我想我们结婚后 我也会认为“结婚”是一个性感的词
In fact, I know it is when I think of it with you.
事实上 当我想到和你在一起的时候 我就知道了
Dear David, I found a picture of you and your boys
亲爱的大卫 我找到一张你和你儿子们的照片
and every time I looked at it I began to feel more crummy,
每当我看到 我就开始觉得自己更可怜了
as though what I was doing to Diane was wrong.
就好像我做了对不起戴安的事
I felt like I was telling that boy with the thick glasses at the dance to get lost again.
让我觉得我是在告诉那个在舞会上戴着厚眼镜的胖男孩 让他再次滚蛋
I felt like I was knocking out Kenny schroder's teeth again.
让我觉得我又打掉了肯尼·施罗德的牙
Isn't it funny that I, Natalie Miller,
很搞笑吧 我 娜塔莉·米勒
should feel sorry for a beautiful woman?
我应该为一个漂亮的女人感到难过吗
Dear David, I love you.
亲爱的大卫 我爱你
And I guess I always will love you because you were the one who taught me I could be loved.
我想我会永远爱你因为是你教会了我可以被爱
I intended to be here, I really did.
我是主动过来的 真的
I thought about it all night, how much I wanted you.
我想了一整晚 我是多么想要你
But I didn't know why it bothered me about anything else.
但我不知道为什么还有别的事会让我烦恼
I thought what a jerk I was to be thinking about anything else.
我觉得我太混♥蛋♥了 竟然还想着其他事情
Because what else was there?
还有什么呢
I mean, what else was there in the future if there wasn't you?
我是说 如果没有你 未来还有什么呢
But the funny thing was that because there was you, I wasn't afraid of that.
但有趣的是 因为有了你之后 我并不再害怕了
I mean, even when I thought of Betty and how miserable she was gonna be,
我是说 即使我想到贝蒂 想到她会有多痛苦
and Shirley, what she said about holding on when you find it,
想到雪莉 她说一旦发现就要始终抓住它
no matter what, because that was the only way to be happy.
不管怎样 因为只有这样才能快乐
It didn't make any difference!
想到这些我也毫无波澜
Because that was Betty's miserable and that was Shirley's happy.
因为那是贝蒂的痛苦 那是雪莉的快乐
I only know I have to say goodbye.
我只知道我该说再见了
And if I'm miserable today, tomorrow maybe I'll be happy.
或许我今天很痛苦 说不定明天我会很快乐
And maybe I won't but if I'm miserable it'll be my miserable.
也许并不会 但我的痛苦始终会是我的痛苦
And if I'm happy it'll be my happy and I can't do it any other way.
我的快乐始终会是我的快乐 我别无选择
Because this is me.
因为这就是我
Me, Natalie.
我 娜塔莉
And I really never knew it before!
我以前真的不知道
♫ And the part of the rainbows glow
♪ 而彩虹之辉
♫ Will touch only you
♪ 只留恋与你
♫ And you'll go on your way
♪ 你将踏上属于自己的旅程
♫ Singing one day, someday
♪ 终有一天世界将会听到你
♫ That day, will be yours
♪ 那一天注定属于你
♫ Natalie, Natalie,
♪ 娜塔莉 娜塔莉
电影精选列表