你就不能推迟几天吗?
Can't you postpone this for a few days?
我能找什么借口呢?
What excuse could I give?
我在我的画完成之前就来了,我已经推迟了两次回来。
I came here before my picture was finished and I've already delayed my return twice.
假如你不出现呢?
Suppose you don't appear?
政♥府♥就会起疑心,那我对你就没用了。
The government would become suspicious, and that could be the end of my usefulness for you.
你什么时候能准备好?
How soon can you be ready?
不久。
Very shortly.
这只是一个预备会议。
It's only a preliminary meeting.
我想坐今晚的飞机。
I would like to take tonight's plane.
根本没有。
There isn't one.
你的行李收拾好了吗?
Do you have your bags packed?
我不需要。——很好。
I don't need any. x80x94 very good.
你明天一早就得走。
You will leave first thing in the morning.
瓦佳在新的秘密机场离开了我。
Vadja leaves me at the new covert airport.
除了柏林,到处都有飞机起飞。
Jets are taking off for everywhere, except Berlin.
东柏林机场太小,容不下大型喷气式飞机,所以我必须等待一艘道具驱动的船只。
The east Berlin airport is too small for a big jet, so I must wait for a prop driven ship.
我很感激能有个座位。
I'm thankful to get a seat on anything.
你有什么证据支持你对米特洛夫先生的指控?
What do you have to support your charges against Mr. Mitrov?
我在米特洛夫的工作室,他的办公室和我的办公室都发现了麦克风。
I discovered microphones in mitrov's studio, in his office and mine.
整个地方都装了窃听器。
The whole place was wired.
美国情报部门必须知道他为俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥府♥所做的活动。
American intelligence must know of his activities for the Russian government.
尽管如此,他还是被派往柏林,负责为美国拍摄电影,为什么呢?
Still, he was sent to Berlin and put in charge of making films for the United States, why?
我对此一无所知。
I knew nothing of this.
我也不相信,我一个字也不相信。
Neither do I, nor do I believe a word of it.
问问我妻子吧。
Ask my wife.
允许吗?
Permit?
一切都好吗?——是的,似乎还好。
Everything good? x80x94 yes, seems all right.
护照请。——非常感谢。
Passport please. x80x94 thanks very much.
你也有证件吗?
You have papers too?
你叫米特洛夫?
Your name is mitrov?
鲍里斯·米特洛夫,是的。
Boris mitrov, yes.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
我们都知道这是人身攻击。
We are all aware that this is a personal attack.
通过指控鲍里斯·米特洛夫,他想让我妥协。
By accusing Boris mitrov, he hopes to compromise me.
查帕耶夫将军,是什么让我逃离美国,抛下我的家和财产?
General chapayev, what made me run away from the United States and leave my home and fortune behind?
艾德里安·本森甚至没有被怀疑。
Adrian Benson wasn't even suspected.
我没有被怀疑,对吧?
I wasn't suspected, was I?
这是我在洛杉矶的律师写的信。
Here's a letter from my lawyer in Los Angeles.
我们都被联邦大陪审团以叛国罪秘密起诉。
We both have been secretly indicted by a federal grand jury for treason.
这是他的责任。
He's responsible for this.
他逼我和鲍里斯·米特洛夫合伙。
He forced me into a partnership with Boris mitrov.
叫米特洛夫过来。
Ask mitrov to come here.
如果他回答我的问题,你就会确信他是美国反间谍。
If he'll answer my questions, you'll be convinced he's an American counterspy.
你们两个在外面等着。
You two will wait outside, please.
马上给我接通东柏林的罗斯♥诺♥娃。
Get me through to rosnova in east Berlin at once.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
去打出租车。
To catch a taxi.
我没有行李,没有要申报的。
I have no baggage, nothing to declare.
你为什么没有行李?
Why do you have no baggage?
因为我明天就要坐飞机回莫斯科了只要我能离开这个机场。
Because I'm going back to Moscow on tomorrow's plane if I can ever get outta this airport.
我可以看一下您的护照吗?
May I see your passport, please?
我现在可以走了吗?
May I go now?
是的。——谢谢。
Yes. x80x94 thank you.
我是查帕耶夫将军。
This general chapayev speaking.
鲍里斯·米特洛夫乘早班飞机去了东柏林。
Boris mitrov left on the morning plane for east Berlin.
我一定要抓住他。
I must get him.
带我去西柏林。
Take me to west Berlin.
你能带我去西柏林吗?
Can you take me to west Berlin?
确定。——安祖酒店?
Sure. x80x94 hotel amzoo?
Amzoo。x80x94好。
Amzoo, okay. x80x94 good.
喂?
Hello?
鲍里斯mitrov吗?
Boris mitrov?
等等,我看看。
Wait, I'll see.
他刚走。
He has just left.
的关注。
Attention.
所有警♥察♥单位请注意。
Attention all police units.
你要立即逮捕鲍里斯·米特洛夫,一个美国公民。
You will arrest on sight Boris mitrov, an American citizen.
这是他的描述。
Here is his description.
所有警♥察♥单位请注意。
Attention all police units.
关闭西柏林的所有检查站。
Close every checkpoint to west Berlin.
转身。
Turn around.
转身。
Turn around.
停止在这里。
Stop here.
所有警♥察♥单位请注意。
Attention all police units.
一名符合鲍里斯·米特洛夫特征的男子报告说他被一辆出租车送到了伯恩斯坦湖,中间。
Man answering to the description of Boris mitrov reported drop by taxi cab in bernsteinsee, between.
59号♥车,调查。
Car 59, investigate.
59号♥车报告。
Car 59 reporting.
到达现场。
Arrived at scene.
将调查。
Will investigate.
抓住它!
Hold it!
你是谁?
Who are you?
看,我是美国人。
Look, I'm an American.
我误入东柏林。
I wandered into east Berlin by mistake.
到那边去。
Move over there.
看,我有护照。
Look, I've got a passport.
如果你载我去西柏林,我很乐意付钱给你。
I'd be glad to pay you if you'd drive me into west Berlin.
把手伸出来。
Put your hands out.
现在转过身来。
Turn around now.
好了,走吧。
All right, move.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
我只想点上我的烟。
I just wanna light my cigarette.
快点,上车吧。
Come on, get to the car.
动!
Move!
这里是59号♥车,鲍里斯·米特洛夫还活着。
This is car 59, I have Boris mitrov alive.
请听你的指示。
Your instructions, please.
59号♥车,不要拿你的犯人冒险。
Car 59, take no chances with your prisoner.
告诉我你的位置。
Give me your location.
我们会帮助你的。
We will send you assistance.
呼叫59号♥车。
Calling car 59.
59号♥车,你在哪里?
Car 59, what is your location?
59号♥车,请回答。
Car 59, come in.
59号♥车,请回答。
Car 59, come in.
艾弗里先生在吗?
Mr. Avery in?
没有,先生。
No, sir.
对不起,他不在。
I'm sorry, he isn't in.
你要我给他带个口信吗?
Do you me to give him a message?
演播室出了点事。
Something's come up at the studio.
我要见他。
I have to see him.
我在酒吧等他。
I'll wait for him in the bar.
你伤得重吗?
Are you hurt badly?
不。很好,那就开始说吧。
No. x80x94 good, then start talking.
报告你的所见所闻。
Report everything you saw and heard.
什么?——只是说说而已。
What? x80x94 just talk.
我们说的每句话都被录下来了,快讲吧。
Everything we're saying is being recorded so tell that story.
哦,我还记住了现在分布在美国各地战略中心的许多特工的名字和面孔。
Oh, and I memorized all the names and faces of many agents now located in strategic centers throughout the United States.
他们是奥斯卡,匹兹堡。
They are Oscar, Pittsburgh.
阿尔文,克利夫兰。
Alvin, Cleveland.
斯坦利,底特律。
Stanley, Detroit.
艾略特,又高又瘦,灰色,电子产品。
Elliott, tall, thin, gray, electronics.
西蒙,矮个子,大耳朵,喷气发动机。
Simon, short, big ears, jet engines.
格拉迪斯,蓝眼睛,金发,战略空军指挥官。
Gladys, blue eyes, blonde, strategic air command.
本杰明,浓密的眉毛,马脸,导弹。
Benjamin, bushy eyebrows, horse x80x94faced, guided missiles.
汉森,布鲁克林。
Hanson, Brooklyn.
啊,约翰,洛斯阿♥拉♥莫斯。
Ah, John, los Alamos.
弗朗辛,亚特兰大。
Francine, Atlanta.
切斯特,迈阿密。
Chester, Miami.
朵拉,但……鲍勃,小心!
Dora, buf... Bob, look out!
甚至在鲍里斯·米特洛夫返回美国之前,他在莫斯科获得的重要情报就已经由局内专家进行了评估。
Even before Boris mitrov's return to the United States, the significant information he obtained in Moscow has been evaluated by bureau experts.
其中一些资金来得并不早。
Some of it has arrived none too soon.
杰克叔叔吗?
Uncle Jack?
电影精选列表