很好,我们希望如此。
Oh good, we hope so.
amzoo酒店位于柏林第五大道kurfurstendam。
The hotel amzoo is on the kurfurstendam, the fifth Avenue of Berlin.
没错,是米特洛夫。
It's mitrov all right.
从现在起,四开四关。
From now on it's four on, four off.
你好。早上好,先生。
Hello. x80x94 morning, sir.
我是米特洛夫先生。x80x94先生?
I'm Mr. Mitrov. x80x94 sir?
赫尔mitrov吗?x80x94是的。
Herr mitrov? x80x94 yes.
我是经理。
I'm the manager.
受欢迎的。——你好吗?
Welcome. x80x94 how do you do?
你好!
How do you do?
你的公♥寓♥在五楼。
Your apartment's on the fifth floor.
我希望你觉得舒服。
I hope you find it comfortable.
我相信我们会的,谢谢。
I'm sure we will, thank you.
非常感谢你来机场接我们。
Thank you very much for meeting us at the airport.
哦,我想参加上午九点半的制片会议。——很好。
Oh, and I'd like the production conference at 9:30 in the morning. x80x94 very well.
还有什么我能帮你安顿下来的吗?不用了,谢谢。
Is there anything further I can do to help you get settled? x80x94 no, thank you.
我们演播室见。x80x94正确。
We'll see you at the studio. x80x94 right.
你知道,这种感觉有点奇怪不知道你接下来要做什么。
You know, it's kind of an odd feeling not knowing what you're going to be doing next.
除了拍照片,我们什么都不做,只等他们采取行动。
Other than making pictures, we're not going to do anything except wait until they make a move.
假设他们没有呢?
Suppose they don't?
他们会。
They will.
但与此同时,我想我最好把你该知道的告诉你。
But in the meantime, I think I'd better fill you on what you have to know.
这几乎是一切。
Which is practically everything.
有时候你知道的越少越好。
Sometimes the less you know, the better.
然而,有一件事。
There's one thing, however.
如果我不在,而你想给我们律所传话,你就把信写下来,放在这个盒子里。
If I'm not around and you want to get word to our firm, you write out the message and you drop it in this box.
按压和拉动这个旋钮表示有信息要接收。
Pushing and pulling this knob signals that there's a message to be picked up.
这是双向开关。
It's two way switches.
这是一样的,以防他们想要联♥系♥我们。
It works the same in case they want to get in touch with us.
但为什么要这么冗长?
But why all this rigamarole?
它是安全的。
It's safer.
我们尽量不和自己人面对面。
We try never to come face to face with any of our own people.
你是说,我不能背叛我不认识的人,是吗?
You mean, I can't betray anyone I don't know, is that it?
不,不,不,不,你千万不要那样想。
No, no, no, no, you mustn't think that at all.
这是标准的操作程序,适用于每个人。
It's standard operating procedure and it applies to everybody.
我很抱歉。
I'm sorry.
作为一个初来乍到的人,你似乎对这地方很熟悉。
You know, for someone who's just arrived, you seem to know this place pretty well.
这是什么旅馆啊?
What kind of a hotel is this?
我想我们公♥司♥与这里的管理层合作密切,但这是我们从不讨论的话题。
Well, I think our company works closely with the management here, but that's a subject we never discuss.
鲍里斯还在等待瓦佳·库别洛夫的消息,工作室的工作按计划开始了。
With Boris still awaiting word from vadja kubelov, work at the studio begins on schedule.
但麻烦就来了。
But then the trouble starts.
鲍里斯和艾弗里觉得自己一直处于监视之下,在制♥作♥过程中,许多问题和延误都表明一件事,那就是蓄意破坏。
Boris and Avery feel themselves under constant surveillance, and in production many problems and delays suggest one thing, sabotage.
没有人受伤。
Nobody hurt.
本周发生的第二起事故。
Second accident this week.
他的粗心大意?
Whose carelessness?
我们又损失了半天时间。
We lose another half day.
我要炒了该负责的人。
I'll fire the man responsible.
你是生产经理,对吗?
You're the production manager, aren't you?
那你就是该负责的人。
Then you're the man responsible.
要么你把工作做好,要么我去找其他人。
You either get the job done properly or I'll get somebody who can.
别傻站着。
Stop standing around.
回你的地方去!
Get back to your place!
你对他有点粗暴,是吧,鲍里斯?
You were a little rough on him, weren't you, Boris?
事故发生。
Accidents happen.
我从来都不喜欢他。
I never have liked him.
我认识那个人。
I know that man.
哈特曼先生。
Herr Hartmann.
这不是奥托·伯格曼吗?
Isn't that Otto bergman?
是的,他是个很棒的老人。
Yes, he's a wonderful old man.
出色的小提琴手。他当然是。
Good violinist. x80x94 of course he is.
他什么时候来的?
When did he come on the set?
格伦沃尔德昨天雇了他。
Grunwald hired him yesterday.
大概是他做过的唯一一件好事。
About the only good thing he's ever done.
奥托。x80x94鲍里斯!
Otto. x80x94 Boris!
奥托·伯格曼。x80x94鲍里斯。
Otto bergman. x80x94 Boris.
很高兴见到你。
It's so good to see you.
多久没见了?
How long has it been?
年复一年。
Years and years.
我以前见过你,但我不想打扰你。
I've seen you before, but I didn't want to disturb you.
打扰我吗?
Disturb me?
来,我们喝点咖啡。
Come, we'll have some coffee.
在西柏林这个共♥产♥主义海洋中的小岛上,对所有陌生人保持警惕是谨慎的。
In west Berlin, a tiny island in a sea of communism, it is prudent to be wary of all strangers.
啊,非常感谢。不用客气。
Ah, thank you very much. x80x94 you're welcome.
告诉我,你最近怎么了?
Tell me, what's been happening to you?
他们叫我幸运奥托。
They call me lucky Otto.
我从希♥特♥勒♥的集中营里逃了出来,现在又从东德的共♥产♥党手中逃了出来。
I survived Hitler's concentration camp, and now I escaped from the communists in east Germany.
奥托,如果有什么我能帮忙的。
Otto, if there's anything I can do to help.
有。
There is.
开除格伦沃尔德。
Have grunwald fired.
什么?
What?
为什么?
Why?
格伦沃尔德为俄♥罗♥斯♥秘密警♥察♥工作。
Grunwald works for the Russian secret police.
我知道,一些船员也知道。
I know it, and so does some of the crew.
鲍里斯和鲍勃·埃弗里经常关注西柏林的夜♥总♥会♥,偶尔会去resi,一个很受欢迎的舞厅。
Boris and Bob Avery regularly keep an eye on west Berlin's nightclubs with occasional visits to the resi, a popular dance hall.
树脂是一个理想的地方进行不被观察的接触。
The resi is an ideal place for making unobserved contacts.
客人可以匿名打电♥话♥到其他桌子,也可以通过气动管道交流。
Guests may telephone anonymously to other tables and also communicate by a pneumatic tube.
喂?
Hello?
是吗?
Yes?
谁?
Who?
Mitrov先生吗?
Mr. Mitrov?
好的,请稍等。
Yes, just a minute.
你另一张桌子上的爱慕者。
An admirer of yours at one of the other tables.
一位女士,她知道你的名字。
A lady, and she knows your name.
这是一个很棒的系统。
That's a great system.
喂?
Hello?
是的,她喜欢。
Yes, she does.
在华盛顿吗?
In Washington?
是的,当然。
Yes, of course.
我很乐意,谢谢。
I'll be delighted, thank you.
米特洛夫先生,很高兴见到你。
Mr. Mitrov, how nice to see you.
很荣幸。
It's a pleasure.
你在电♥话♥里说我们在华盛顿见过而且你认识我的哥哥们?
You said on the phone that we had met in Washington and that you knew my brothers?
我们从未见过面,米特洛夫先生。
We've never met, herr mitrov.
我提到它们只是为了简化问题。
I merely mentioned them to simplify matters.
你得跟我来。
You are to come with me.
我们要去哪里?
Where are we going?
去东柏林,如果你不反对的话。
To east Berlin, if you have no objection.
不,请。
No, please.
黎明前,鲍里斯·米特洛夫从勃兰登堡门消失在苏联东柏林。
Just before dawn, Boris mitrov disappears through the brandenburg gate into Soviet east Berlin.
赫尔mitrov。
Herr mitrov.
赫尔mitrov。
Herr mitrov.
是的,是的,法官大人。
Ah, yes, yes, your honor.
你是奥托·伯格曼一案的证人。
You are a witness in the trial of Otto bergman.
你是否宣称自己愿意说出真♥相♥?
Do you declare yourself as willing to tell the truth?
是的,当然,但我不明白。
Yes, of course, but I don't understand.
这名囚犯被指控犯有危害德意志民♥主♥共和国人♥民♥的罪行。
The prisoner has been accused of crimes against the people of the German Democratic republic.
其他证人已经出庭作证。
Other witnesses have already testified.
我认识这个人很长时间了,但我不认为——不认为。
I've known this man for a long time but I don't think that x80x94- x80x94 do not think.
告诉我,犯人有没有告诉你他计划破坏你的电影?
Just tell me, did the prisoner tell you of a plan to sabotage your film?
不,不,他没有。
No, no, he did not.
他有没有说过你们的生产经理,汉斯·格伦沃尔德,为俄♥罗♥斯♥秘密警♥察♥工作?
Did he or did not say that your production manager, hans grunwald, works for the Russian secret police?
是吗?
Does he?
他说了还是没说?
Did he or did he not say it?
除了承认他是一个秘密组织的成员对你拍摄现场的事故负有责任吗?
As well as admitting he was a member of a secret organization responsible for the accidents on your set?
鲍里斯。
Boris.
看在上帝的份上,救救我!
For god sakes, help me!
是的。
Yes.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
奥托·伯格曼,我裁定你犯有危害德意志民♥主♥共和国安全罪。
Otto bergman, I find you guilty of conduct endangering the security of the German Democratic republic.
我们现在要去哪里?
Where are we going now?
电影精选列表