我们的一位官员正在等你。
One of our officials is waiting for you.
是吗?
Yes?
在哪里?
Where?
正确的。
Right.
你好,米特洛夫先生?
How do you do, Mr. Mitrov?
我叫罗斯♥诺♥娃。
My name is rosnova.
库别洛夫上校有件微妙的事需要你帮忙。
Colonel kubelov needs your help in a delicate matter.
库别洛夫上校在柏林?
Colonel kubelov is in Berlin?
这与你无关。
That does not concern you.
他想要什么?
What does he want?
我国政♥府♥计划邀请50位美国知名人士前往莫斯科。
My government plans to invite 50 prominent Americans to go to Moscow.
他们将成为国家的客人,可以去任何想去的地方。
They'll be guests of the state and able to travel wherever they please.
库别洛夫上校想让你查一下名单。
Colonel kubelov would like you to have the names checked.
什么样的支票?
Well, what kind of a check?
他们都应该钦佩苏联的成就。
All of them are supposed to admire Soviet achievements.
我们想知道是不是这样。
We want to know if this is so.
为什么要选这些人?
Any reason why these particular people were chosen?
米特洛夫先生,我们不想把香槟和鱼子酱浪费在那些假装喜欢我们的人身上。
Mr. Mitrov, we don't want to waste champagne and caviar on those who only pretend to like us.
让我想想。
Well, let me think.
我有个朋友为我的剧本做法律研究。
I have a friend who does legal research for my scripts.
这可能需要时间,但她会知道真♥相♥的。
It may take time, but she'll get the facts.
我会告诉库别洛夫上校。
I will tell colonel kubelov.
你在amzoo酒店?
You're at the hotel amzoo?
这是正确的。
That's right.
您的房♥间号♥是多少?
Your room number?
509.
509.
等你准备好了,打西柏林的这个电♥话♥。
When you're ready, call this number in west Berlin.
他们会安排我们见面的。
They'll arrange for us to meet.
回到西柏林,鲍里斯和艾弗里清楚地意识到,东柏林的事件只是双方在这场绝望游戏中的又一招。
Back in west Berlin, it becomes clear to Boris and Avery that the events in east Berlin were just one more move in the desperate game both sides are playing.
太棒了,鲍里斯,太棒了。
This is great, Boris, just great.
他们一定是打算利用你。
They must be planning to use you.
这是一个相当长的清单。
This is quite a list.
我很高兴你满意。
I'm glad you're pleased.
我杀了一个人才得到它。
I had to kill a man to get it.
你没有杀伯格曼。
You didn't kill bergman.
你和我一样清楚。
You know that as well as I do.
我当然帮了忙。
I certainly helped.
你还能做什么?
What else could you have done?
我本可以撒谎的!
I could have lied!
听着,鲍里斯,干这行除了对国家的爱你必须忘掉几乎所有人类的感情。
Look, Boris, in this business you have to forget nearly every human feeling except your love for your country.
啊,也许你是对的,鲍勃。
Ah, maybe you're right, Bob.
我开始看到很多以前从未见过的东西。
I'm beginning to see a lotta things I never saw before.
这一切都很奇怪。
It's all so strange.
你读到的和听到的一切,你都不相信。
Everything you read and hear, you just don't believe it.
然后发生了一件事,你突然知道这是真的。
And then one thing happens and suddenly you know it's very true.
相信我,的确如此。
Believe me, it is.
还有件事我得告诉你,鲍勃。
Another thing I better tell you, Bob.
自从在纽约的那天我第一次不得不面对我所做的事,我的耻辱,我想向我父亲和我自己证明些什么,
Ever since that day in New York when I first had to face up to what I'd been doing, and my shame, and wanting to prove something to my father, myself,
我只是在一起。
I've just been going along.
现在让我们把这份名单送到华盛顿。
Right now let's get this list of names off to Washington.
几分钟之内,这些名字就会被自动编码,并通过短波电传打字机传送给华盛顿CBI总部的詹金斯探长。
Within minutes, the names are automatically coded and transmitted by shortwave teletype to inspector Jenkins at CBI headquarters in Washington.
你在档案里查过这些名字了吗?
You ran these names through the files?
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
他们都不是党员。
None of them is a party member.
没有人有犯罪记录。
None with a criminal record.
没有什么引起我们的注意。
Nothing caught our notice.
这里有三个俄♥国♥人永远不会让他们进入莫斯科的。
Well, here are three that the Russians would never let in to Moscow.
不,为什么?
No, why?
他们都为反♥革♥命♥运动捐了大笔的钱。
Well, they all contributed large sums of money to the counter x80x94revolutionary movements.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人知道这一点?
The Russians know this?
当然了。
Of course they do.
我觉得这只是他们测试鲍里斯的另一个聪明方法。
I think it's just another one of their smart ways to test Boris.
给艾弗里电传一份200字的关于我们所知道的所有这些人的总结。
Teletype Avery a 200 x80x94word summary on everything we know about all of these people.
好主意。
Good idea.
也许他们会对鲍里斯的足智多谋印象深刻。
It might impress them with Boris' resourcefulness.
如果成功了,艾弗里就可以按计划进行了。
If this works, Avery can proceed according to plan.
然后我们就能确定鲍里斯是否可信了。
Then we'll find out for sure if we can trust Boris.
在适当的时候,一份关于vadja客人名单上每个人的政♥治♥和财务状况以及个人习惯的机密报告到达了罗斯♥诺♥娃。
In due course, a confidential report on the political and financial standing and the personal habits of every individual on vadja's guest list reaches rosnova.
先生-谢谢。
Sir. x80x94 thank you.
哦,米特洛夫先生。x80x94是吗?
Oh, Mr. Mitrov. x80x94 yes?
一个俄♥罗♥斯♥游客的人给你留了这个。
A man from the Russian tourist left this for you.
哦,非常感谢。
Oh, thank you very much.
受邀前往莫斯科讨论文化交流项目。
Invitation to Moscow to discuss cultural exchange programs.
火车票。
Train ticket.
官方许可。
Official permit.
这就是最后的结局。
So this is it at last.
你预料到了吗?
You expected it?
局里把他们要找的那50个人的报告寄过来之后,这事就注定要发生了。
Well, after the bureau sent the reports on those 50 people they'd asked for, it was bound to happen.
现在我在莫斯科该做什么?
Now what am I supposed to do in Moscow?
我不知道。
I don't know.
你是个音乐家,鲍里斯。
You're a musician, Boris.
你得见机行事。
You'll have to play it by ear.
是的,但是……你看到或听到的任何东西都可能很有价值。
Yeah, but x80x94... Anything you see or hear could be valuable.
鲍里斯,你得明白你一离开这里,就得靠自己了。
Boris, you've got to realize that the minute you leave here, you're on your own.
如果你惹上麻烦,我们都不认识你。
If you get into trouble, we won't even know you.
我知道,但是……还有一件事我要正式告诉你。
I'm aware of that, but x80x94... And one more thing I've got to tell you officially.
局里绝不会强迫一个人去做这样的工作。
The bureau would never force a man to go on a job like this.
你可以自己做决定。
You're free to make up your own mind.
免费的。
Free.
不,我不是。
No, I'm not.
我必须走了。
I must go.
我就知道你会这么说。
I was sure you'd say that.
就在刚才,我还不是。
Up to a moment ago, I wasn't.
鲍勃,如果我出了什么事,我父亲就会孤身一人了。
Bob, if anything should happen to me, my father will be completely alone.
他会被照顾好的。
He'll be taken care of.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
我有几个最后的指示。
Well, I have a few final instructions.
好的,请讲。
Okay, go ahead.
这是一个打火机。
This is a lighter.
它也是一把电手♥枪♥。
It's also an electric pistol.
它发射微小的氰化物子弹。
It fires tiny cyanide bullets.
这是致命的。
It couldn't be more deadly.
来,让我告诉你怎么做。
Here, let me show you how it works.
这就是安全。
This is the safety.
它会自动重新加载。
It reloads automatically.
你还剩49发子弹。
You've got 49 slugs left.
对不起,我永远都用不上那样的东西。
I'm sorry, I could never use anything like that.
自我保护的本能是相当强烈的。
The instinct for self x80x94preservation is pretty strong.
现在还有一件事。
Now one more thing.
我们需要一个暗号♥来警告你以防我们知道你有危险。
We need a code word to warn you in case we learn that you're in danger.
它必须是与电影行业相关的,与众不同的东西。
It's gotta be something connected with the picture business and something distinctive.
与众不同。
Distinctive.
代码。
Code.
电影怎么样?
How about cinerama?
你可以在导线中使用它。
You can always use that in a wire.
很好,是电影。
Good, cinerama it is.
从现在开始,当你听到那个词,出去,出发,逃命。
From now on when you hear that word, get out, get going, run for your life.
在鲍里斯·米特洛夫面前的是苏维埃社♥会♥主♥义♥共和国联盟的首都莫斯科。
Ahead of Boris mitrov lies Moscow, capital of the union of Soviet socialist republics.
在俄♥罗♥斯♥最大最重要的城市,他将独自面对最终的考验。
Here in the largest and most important city of the Russian motherland, he will be on his own facing his ultimate ordeal.
在这里,他必须睁大眼睛,保持警惕。
Here he must keep his eyes open and his mind alert.
他必须准备好报告他所看到的一切,因为无论这些事情对他来说多么不重要,都可能对CBI有所帮助。
Everything he sees he must be ready to report, for however unimportant it may seem to him it may be of help to the CBI.
鲍里斯将与来自明斯克和俄♥罗♥斯♥西部其他城市的旅客和游客一起抵达莫斯科的白俄♥罗♥斯♥车站。
Boris is to arrive in Moscow at the belorussian station along with travelers and tourists from Minsk and other cities of western Russia.
我,鲍里斯·米特洛夫,在这座多年来一直是我的家的城市里是个外地人。
I, Boris mitrov, am a stranger in the city that for many years was my home.
莫斯科人是我自己的人。
Moscovites are my own people.
他们生性热情友好。
They are warm and friendly by nature.
他们现在看起来比我记忆中的更幸福。
They look happier now, better off than I remember.
我不记得夏天有这么暖和。
I don't remember the summers being so warm.
莫斯科的部分地区根本没有改变。
Parts of Moscow haven't changed at all.
莫斯科大剧院,永远不会改变。
The bolshoi theatre, it will never change.
剧院里的生活很简单。
Life is so simple in the theater.
电影精选列表