所有的问题都可以分三步解决。
All problems are solved in three acts.
在现实生活中可没这么容易。
It's not so easy in real life.
假装自己是忠诚的俄♥罗♥斯♥人其实你是美国间谍。
Pretending you're a loyal Russian when actually you're an American spy.
间谍的惩罚是死刑。
The punishment for a spy is death.
我会背叛自己吗?
Will I betray myself?
这座摩天大楼是新的。
This skyscraper is new.
苏联外♥交♥部♥。
Soviet ministry of foreign affairs.
外♥交♥部♥。
The foreign office.
我和尼古拉·查帕耶夫将军有约,他是克格勃的局长。
I have an appointment here with general Nikolai chapayev, the director of the kgb.
我不能显得紧张。
I must not appear nervous.
kubelov同志。
Comrade kubelov.
沙帕耶夫,这位是鲍里斯·米特洛夫。
Chapayev, may I present Boris mitrov.
一般chapayev。——你好吗?
General chapayev. x80x94 how do you do?
欢迎来到莫斯科。
Welcome to Moscow.
希望您旅途愉快。
I hope you had a pleasant trip.
这是非常愉快的。
It was very pleasant.
你已经离开莫斯科很久了。
You have been away from Moscow a long time.
多么大的变化啊。
And what a change.
我不知所措。
I'm overwhelmed.
是的,在40年的时间里,我们已经成为一个文明和进步的巨人。
Yes, in 40 years we have become a colossus of civilization and progress.
在美国,他们认为你在为战争做准备。
In the United States, they think that you're preparing for war.
如果我们能在生产上胜过美国,在经济上覆盖她,我们为什么要对她开战。
Why should we have to make war on america if we can outproduce her, blanket her economically.
我们可以把她远远甩在后面,让她不再是一个大国。
We can leave her so far behind that she will cease to be a major power.
你相信吗?
You believe that?
我知道,只有一个原因。
I know it, for one reason.
时间站在我们这边。
Time is on our side.
从现在开始,每一个特工的主要职责,尤其是在北美,是建立一个坚定的信念,俄♥罗♥斯♥是不可战胜的。
From now on, it is the major duty of every agent, especially in North America, to build up a strong belief in Russia's invincibility.
世人必须相信,在任何领域反对她都是无用的。
The world must be convinced that it is useless to oppose her, in any field.
米特洛夫先生,你现在为美国政♥府♥工作。
Mr. Mitrov, presently you are working for the American government.
是的,据说。
Yes, supposedly.
现在让我问你一个问题。
Now let me ask you a question.
当你收到并接受莫斯科的邀请时他们怎么会没有怀疑你呢?
How is it they didn't suspect you when you received and accepted an invitation to Moscow?
他们想让我来,希望我能找到一些对他们有价值的情报。
They wanted me to come, on the chance I might pick up some information of value to them.
我们怎么知道这不是你的目的呢?
How are we going to know this is not actually your purpose?
我无法证明这一点。
Well, I'm unable to prove it.
顺便说一句,我几乎忘了赞扬你关于我们将邀请到莫斯科的人的报告的准确性。
By the way, I almost forgot to commend you on the accuracy of your report on the people we are going to invite to Moscow.
非常感谢。
Thank you very much.
我们把这三个人从宾客名单上除名了。
We eliminated the three from the guest list.
请允许我也向你表示祝贺。
May I present my congratulations as well.
现在我们想让你好好享受莫斯科的一切直到我们准备好再次谈话。
And now we want you to enjoy all Moscow has to offer until we are ready to talk again.
我很快就会见到你。
I will see you soon.
谢谢,再见。x80x94再见。
Thank you, goodbye. x80x94 goodbye.
再见。
Goodbye.
现在你说呢?
Now what do you say?
我不确定。
I am not sure.
你永远不会停止怀疑吗?
Will you never stop suspecting?
我只知道一个双重间谍会把我们俩都毁了。
All I am sure of is one double agent in the higher brackets will destroy us both.
在莫斯科尽情享受吧,他们说,直到其中一个想要我回来。
Enjoy Moscow, they said, until one of them wants me again.
十年来,我一直以为我的兄弟们还活着。
For 10 years I was fooled into believing my brothers were alive.
我经常在街上看到能让我想起他们的人。
Every so often I see someone on the street who reminds me of them.
今天是星期二。
Today is Tuesday.
红场之于共♥产♥主义者,犹如麦加之于穆♥斯♥林♥。
Red square is to the communist what mecca is to the Muslim.
日复一日,成千上万的信徒排队进入国际共♥产♥主义的圣地。
Day after day, the faithful line up by the thousands to enter the shrine of international communism.
星期三。
Wednesday.
下到莫斯科地铁。
Down to the Moscow Metro.
在这里,乘客们每天都能预览到未来共♥产♥主义梦想世界的奢华辉煌。
Passengers get a daily preview here of the lavish splendor promised for the communist dreamworld of tomorrow.
星期四。
Thursday.
到处都是新建筑。
New buildings everywhere.
莫斯科正在向四面八方扩张。
Moscow is expanding in all directions.
新建的公♥寓♥缓解了严重的拥挤,但许多人仍然住三、四、五,甚至更多的一个房♥间。
New apartments to relieve serious overcrowding, but many people still live three, four, five, even more to a room.
普通俄♥罗♥斯♥人对改善生活条件比对政♥治♥更感兴趣。
The average Russian is more interested in improving living conditions than in politics.
那些在找到住处之前不能结婚的年轻人为了能排在等候名单上而在施工中帮忙。
Young people who can't marry until they can find a place to live help in the construction in order to be on the waiting list.
星期五。
Friday.
我和兄弟们过去常在莫斯科河的海滩上游泳。
My brothers and I used to swim at this beach on the Moskva river.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人♥民♥似乎非常热爱和平。
The Russian people seem so peace-loving.
很难相信他们知道他们的政♥府♥希望把共♥产♥主义强加给自♥由♥世界的人♥民♥。
It's hard to believe they know that their government hopes to impose communism upon the people of the free world.
周五,午夜。
Friday, midnight.
尼古拉派人来找我。
Nikolai has sent for me.
这是另一个测试吗?
Is this to be another test?
鲍里斯,我们一直在非常仔细地观察你,我正在考虑让你负责我们几个新的美国部队。
Boris, we have been watching you very carefully and I am considering to put you in charge of several of our new American units.
谢谢你,我很感激你对我的信任,先生,但说实话我不太了解你的工作。
Thank you, I appreciate the trust you have in me, sir, but honestly I don't know much about your kind of work.
你将在莫斯科接受集中训练。
You will be given intensive training in Moscow.
我甚至不是共♥产♥党员。
I'm not even a member of the communist party.
根据我们的新政策,我们的美国高级特工都不会。
Under our new policy, none of our top American agents will be.
当然,我会尽力的。
I'll do my best, of course.
为你着想,最好是很好的。
For your sake, it better be very good.
你知道我们不会轻易对待失败和不忠。
You know we don't deal lightly with failure and disloyalty.
是的,我知道。
Yes, I know.
瓦佳已经告诉我了。
Vadja's already told me.
另一方面,我们总是奖励忠诚和成功。
On the other hand, we always reward loyalty and success.
你还不知道吗?
Haven't you found that out?
是的,你是说我父亲吗?
Yes, you mean my father?
还有你的兄弟们。
And your brothers.
我们希望能安排他们和他一起去。
We hope to arrange for them to join him.
当然,这需要一点时间,但我们只是在努力。
Of course, it will take a little time, but we are just trying.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
星期六。
Saturday.
我必须参观莫斯科大学,那是欧洲最高的建筑。
I must visit Moscow university, the tallest building in Europe.
我被告知要了解更多尼古拉所谓的俄♥罗♥斯♥统治世界的总体计划。
I am told to learn more about what Nikolai calls Russia's master plan for world domination.
莫斯科大学有17000名学生,几乎都在学习科学。
There are 17,000 students at Moscow university, almost all studying the sciences.
他们吹嘘说,苏联现在毕业的合格医生、科学家和工程师的数量是美国的三倍。
They brag that the Soviet union now graduates three times as many qualified doctors, scientists, and engineers as the United States.
虽然工作很辛苦,但学费是免费的,所有学生每月都能领到薪水。
While work is hard, tuition is free, and all students receive a monthly paycheck.
学者越优秀,赚的钱越多。
The better the scholar, the more money he earns.
但当他毕业后,他的服务归国家所有。
But when he graduates, his services belong to the state.
你几乎可以感觉到对教育的重视。
You can almost feel the emphasis on education.
例如,有1000万俄♥罗♥斯♥人在学习英语,而在美国,只有大约4000名美国人在学习俄语。
For example, 10 million Russians are studying English, while in the United States only about 4,000 Americans are learning Russian.
瓦贾说克格勃总是挑选优等生。
Vadja says the kgb always takes its pick of honor students.
据vadja说,只有极少数俄♥罗♥斯♥人听说过克格勃在莫斯科郊外的间谍学校。
According to vadja, only a very few Russians have ever heard about the kgb's espionage school just outside Moscow.
早上好,pusawa女士。
Morning, madame pusawa.
早上好。——我的朋友,米特洛夫先生。
Good morning. x80x94 my friend, Mr. Mitrov.
你好!我们可以喝一杯吗?
How do you do? x80x94 may we have a drink?
永远欢迎你,库别洛夫上校。
You are always welcome, colonel kubelov.
我想让我朋友知道你的计划。
I wanted my friend to know about your plan.
这门课程的理论基础是,每个男人对女性魅力的抵抗都是有限度的。
This course is based on the theory that every man has his limit of resistance to feminine charm.
我们的女孩们擅长迎合美国男性的喜好和习惯。
And our girls are expert at catering to the preferences and habits of the American male.
现在,这地方应该在哪里?
Now, where is this place supposed to be?
哦,几乎在美国的任何地方。
Oh, almost anywhere in the states.
军事基地附近的任何潜水。
Any dive near a military base.
但它看起来好真实!
But it looks so real!
你还什么都没看到呢。
You haven't seen anything yet.
跟我来。
Come with me.
非常感谢。
Thank you very much.
你好!——你好吗?
How do you do? x80x94 how do you do?
我想让你见见米特洛夫先生。
I would like you to meet Mr. Mitrov.
vasheen教授。
Professor vasheen.
你好!——你好吗?
How do you do? x80x94 how do you do?
这些是我们的新毕业生。
These are some of our newest graduates.
他们都获得了美国护照,很快就会前往美国。
They've all been issued American passports and they will be leaving for the United States very soon.
我们希望他们能完全融入他们所收养的社区。
We expect them to feel completely integrated in their adopted community.
也许你的客人想试试?
Perhaps your guest would like to test them?
哦,不,不。——为什么不呢?
Oh no, no. x80x94 why don't you?
好吧。
Well, all right.
你叫什么名字,在哪里出生?
What's your name and where were you born?
玛丽·路易斯·贝瑟尼。
Mary Louise Bethany.
我出生在北卡罗来纳州的达勒姆。
I was born in durham, north Carolina.
你父亲在哪里工作?
And where does your father work?
爸爸在我七岁时去世了。
Daddy died when I was seven.
妈妈是教堂山的图书管♥理♥员♥。
Mother's a librarian at chapel hill.
太棒了。
Wonderful.
你出生在哪里?
Where were you born?
电影精选列表