打击间谍网和运营美国自己的全球情报网是几个联邦机构的共同责任,它们在这里被合并并虚构为美国中♥央♥情报局(U.S. central bureau of intelligence)。
Smashing spy rings and operating the United States' own World-Wide intelligence network is the joint responsibility of several federal agencies here consolidated and fictively named the U.S. central bureau of intelligence.
无论在国内还是国外,CBI的工作都高度保密。
At home and abroad, the CBI works with maximum secrecy.
它的检查员和特别探员监督他们的单位,并从秘密的外地办事处发展他们的案件。
Its inspectors and special agents supervise their units and develop their cases from undercover field offices.
怎么了?
Well, what's up?
俄♥国♥人怎么能嗅出双面间谍,真不可思议。
It's uncanny how the Russians can smell out a double agent.
我们差点就把我们的人安插在克里姆林宫的监听站了。
We were that close to planting one of our men at a listening post inside the kremlin.
Jan hassert吗?
Jan hassert?
在瑞士被扔下火车。
Tossed off a train in Switzerland.
局长要我们培养鲍里斯·米特洛夫。
The director wants us to develop Boris mitrov.
弗兰克,我想让你接这个案子。
Frank, I want you to take this case.
尽快去洛杉矶吧。
Leave for Los Angeles as soon as you can.
谁来给我做简报?——洛杉矶。
Who'll brief me? x80x94 Los Angeles.
他们已经跟踪米特洛夫一年多了。
They've had a string on mitrov for over a year now.
预计在接下来的48小时内会有休息。
And there's a break expected within the next 48 hours.
我还是开始收拾行李吧。
Well, I might as well start packing.
洛杉矶是CBI最繁忙的办公室之一。
In Los Angeles is one of the CBI's busiest field offices.
在这里,18个多月以来,特工们一直在监视一个出生于俄♥罗♥斯♥的美国人鲍里斯·米特洛夫的活动。
Here, for more than 18 months, special agents have been watching the activities of a certain russian x80x94born American named Boris mitrov.
鲍里斯·米特洛夫,出生于俄♥罗♥斯♥。
Boris mitrov, born in Russia.
著名的音乐家和好莱坞制片人。
Well known musician and Hollywood producer.
罗伯特·艾弗里做米特洛夫的助理已经一年了。
Robert Avery has been mitrov's assistant for about a year.
弗拉基米尔·库别洛夫上校,绰号♥vadja,苏联♥大♥使♥馆♥的大人物之一,也是华盛顿的高级克格勃官员。
Colonel Vladimir kubelov, nicknamed vadja, one of the Soviet embassy's big shots and ranking kgb officer in Washington.
阿德里安·本森,美国千万富翁和他的第三任妻子海伦·本森。
Adrian Benson, an American multimillionaire and his third wife, Helen Benson.
两人都是共♥产♥主义者。
Both are communists.
本森想买♥♥下鲍里斯·米特洛夫电影制片厂的控制权。
Benson's trying to buy control of the Boris mitrov film studios.
这是鲍里斯·米特洛夫82岁的父亲。
And this is Boris mitrov's 82 x80x94year x80x94old father.
他乘坐昨天停靠在旧金山的一艘挪威货轮从俄♥罗♥斯♥来。
He came from Russia aboard a Norwegian freighter which docked in San Francisco yesterday.
这就是你期待已久的转机?
That's the break you've been expecting?
是的,桑福德先生。
Yes it is, Mr. Sanford.
一位温文尔雅的老人来到他儿子位于比佛利山庄的家中,这是米特洛夫案的一个转折点,该案注定会演变成最著名的案件之一
The arrival of a gentle old man at his son's home in Beverly Hills is a turning point in the mitrov case, a case destined to evolve into one of the most celebrated
CBI历史上最大规模的反间谍行动
counterintelligence operations in CBI history.
爸爸,这是海尔格和斯文。
Papa, this is Helga and sven.
他们一直在等着让你舒服些。
They've been waiting to make you comfortable.
欢迎来到美国,米特洛夫先生。
Welcome to america, Mr. Mitrov.
谢谢你!欢迎光临,先生。
Thank you. x80x94 welcome, sir.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
斯文,你去拿行李好吗?
Sven, will you get the luggage please?
好的,先生-谢谢。
Yes, sir. x80x94 thank you.
你好,艾弗里先生。
How do you do, Mr. Avery?
你好,海尔格。
Hello, Helga.
——哦!
- Oh!
这太美了!
This is beautiful!
有多少家庭和你住在一起,鲍里斯?
How many families live here with you, Boris?
一个,爸爸,就我们俩。
One, papa, just us.
你是说这都是你的了?
Well, you mean this is all, all yours?
和你的。
And yours.
所有东西都那么大。
Everything is so big.
经营这样的房♥子一定要花很多钱。
It must cost much money to run a house like this.
在好莱坞,你必须生活得很奢侈,否则没人会相信你是成功的。
Well, in Hollywood you have to live expensively or nobody will believe that you're successful.
这是真的。
That's so true.
要不我让海尔格带点茶来?
Why don't I tell Helga to bring some tea?
还是你想喝一杯,鲍勃?
Or would you rather have a drink, Bob?
不用了,谢谢,我告诉多蒂我会早点回家。
No thanks, I told dottie I'd be home early.
很高兴您安全到达,先生。
I'm glad you arrived safely, sir.
我很高兴来到这里。
I am glad to be here.
再见。x80x94再见。
Goodbye. x80x94 goodbye.
明早演播室见。
I'll see you at the studio in the morning.
我马上就回来,爸爸。
I'll be back in a minute, papa.
从他房♥子的布局到他同伙的身份,CBI已经知道了米特洛夫生活的每一个细节。
From the layout of his house to the identities of his associates, the CBI already knows every detail of mitrov's life.
无论目标和他的同伙走到哪里,都有一队特工掩护。
Wherever the subject and his associates go, they are covered by a squad of special agents.
所以,爸爸。
So, papa.
我和你兄弟的照片,很久以前。
My picture and your brothers', long time ago.
他们失踪了,还有一些和他们一起工作的人。
They disappeared, and some of the men they worked with.
没有人有他们的消息。
No one has heard from them.
但是他们都很好,爸爸。
But they're all right, papa.
我从俄♥罗♥斯♥驻华盛顿大使♥馆♥得到消息。
I got word through the Russian embassy in Washington.
俄♥罗♥斯♥大使♥馆♥知道吗?
The Russian embassy knows this?
是的。
Yes.
在莫斯科,我到处提问,甚至在克里姆林宫。
In Moscow I ask question everywhere, even at the kremlin.
没有人知道答案。
Nobody had an answer.
你在这里,他们也会在这里,我保证。
You're here and they'll be here, I promise you.
但是鲍里斯……对不起,爸爸。
But boris x80x94... Excuse me a minute, papa.
下午好。下午好。
Well, good afternoon. x80x94 good afternoon.
Vadja。——你好,鲍里斯。
Vadja. x80x94 hello, Boris.
我没想到你会来。
I wasn't expecting you.
爸爸,我想让你见见vadja kubelov。
Papa, I want you to meet vadja kubelov.
他对我们帮助很大。
He's been very helpful to us.
你好!——很高兴见到你。
How do you do? x80x94 It's nice to see you.
见到我儿子的朋友总是我的荣幸。
Always a pleasure to meet my son's friends.
祝你旅途愉快。
I hope you had a good voyage.
今天是最好的一天。
Today was best of all.
失陪一下好吗?
Will you excuse me?
我还得打开行李。
I still have to unpack.
哦,爸爸,斯文会帮你的。
Oh, sven will help you, papa.
你今天一定要来吗,vadja?
Did you have to come today, vadja?
我不想再浪费时间做最后的安排了。
I didn't wanna waste any more time making our final arrangements.
为你和你父亲的健康干杯
To your good health, and your father's.
谢谢你把他带过来。
Thank you for getting him here.
你不会真以为我们会,对吧?
You didn't think we really would, did you?
我不知道我是怎么想的。
I don't know what I thought.
我已经努力这么久了。
I've been trying for so long.
这些事情从来都不简单。
Well, these things are never simple.
鲍里斯,我很抱歉你不能相信我的话而是把它作为交易的一部分。
Boris, I'm sorry that you couldn't have just taken my word for it instead of making it part of a deal.
顺便说一下,文件都起草好了。
The papers, by the way, are all drawn up.
我们明天下午开车去本森家你就可以签了。
We'll drive out to the bensons' tomorrow afternoon so you can sign them.
一个银行家知道怎么经营一家工作室吗?
What does a banker know about running a studio?
就我们的目的而言,他不需要知道太多。
For our purposes, he doesn't have to know very much.
不,我想没有。
No, I suppose not.
我的兄弟们呢?
What about my brothers?
我们的协议里没写这些。
They weren't part of our agreement.
没有,但你说过我父亲一到你就会尽快把他们送过来。
No, but you said you'd get them over as soon after my father arrived as it was possible.
好吧,我们改天再谈。
Well, we'll discuss it some other time.
我们现在讨论一下。
We'll discuss it now.
鲍里斯,尽管发生了这些事,我们还是朋友但你现在肯定知道,我不能把这事放在工作之前。
Oh Boris, we're friends in spite of all this business but surely you must know by now that I can't put that ahead of my work.
如果你想帮助你的兄弟,你可以。
If you want to help your brothers, you can.
这完全取决于你将来为我们做的工作。
It all depends entirely on your future work for us.
敬你的兄弟们。
To your brothers.
针对窗玻璃的一束看不见的电子束使特工能够记录下里面发生的对话。
An invisible electronic beam directed against the window pane enables agents to record conversations taking place inside.
啊,vadja。
Ah, vadja.
你好,海伦,亲爱的。
Hello, Helen darling.
你是鲍里斯·米特洛夫。
And you're Boris mitrov.
瓦佳跟我们说了很多关于你的事。
Vadja's told us so much about you.
这是我丈夫,艾德里安。
And this is my husband, Adrian.
你好!
How do you do?
Vadja - Adrian。
Vadja x80x94 Adrian.
好吧,请随便,我去找点喝的。
Well, make yourselves comfortable and I'll see we get something to drink.
让我来帮你,嗯?
Let me help you, hm?
坐下来。
Sit down.
我很高兴我们终于要把这些著名的文件签了。
Well, I'm glad we're finally going to get these famous papers signed.
我相信你会的。
I'm sure you are.
我猜你打算改变工作室的运作方式吧?
I suppose you intend to make changes in the operation of the studio?
尽可能多地将我在vadja的工作整合到一个成熟公♥司♥的框架中,这样我就可以更安全地操作。
As many as necessary to integrate my work for vadja into the framework of an established company, so that I can operate with greater security.
鲍里斯能走多远?
How far can Boris be pushed?
他父亲来了,他别无选择。
Well, he has no choice now that his father is here.
如果我们能让他自愿来,我想他会很有用的。
If we can get him to come along willingly, I think he'll be very useful.
你做了所有这些事,你会毁了公♥司♥和我!
You do all those things and you'll wreck the company and me!
我的声誉是建立在努力工作的基础上的,我打算继续保持这种状态。
My reputation's been built on hard work and I intend to keep it that way.
当然,我们买♥♥的是你的名声。
Of course, it's your reputation we're buying.
先生们,我希望你们谈完了生意。
Well, gentlemen, I hope you're through talking business.
是时候放松一下了。
It's time to relax.
哦,鲍里斯,我们真高兴你终于和我们一起来了。
Oh Boris, we're so glad that you've come in with us at last.
电影精选列表