等你有时间好好考虑一下,我们再谈。
After you've had time to think this over, we'll talk again.
不用麻烦了,我们认识路。
Don't bother, we know the way.
鲍里斯。
Boris.
你听说过吗?x80x94是的。
You heard? x80x94 yes.
我想他们是故意的。
I think they meant me to.
所以最终它被表达出来了。
So finally it has been put into words.
他们说了我努力不让自己去想的话。
They've said what I tried so hard not to let myself even think.
显然你还不够努力。
Apparently you didn't try hard enough.
但你还是这么想的。
But you thought it just the same.
哦,鲍里斯,我不是傻瓜。
Oh Boris, I am not a fool.
我想知道,为什么像我这样多年来一直被苏联人称为人♥民♥公敌的人,突然之间就成了镇上唯一一个从美国获得食品包裹的人
I wondered why a man like myself who for years had been what the Soviets call an enemy of the people should suddenly be the one person in town who gets food parcel from america
还有金钱和其他特权。
and money and other special privileges.
但当我得到离开俄♥罗♥斯♥的许可后,我不再怀疑了。
But I stopped wondering when I was given the permit to leave Russia.
然后我就知道是什么了。
Then I knew what it must be.
哦,鲍里斯,你怎么能这样做?
Oh Boris, how could you do it?
你怎么能这样?
How could you?
不是如何,而是为什么。
Not how, why.
我来告诉你为什么。
And I'll tell you why.
为了你,为了你和我的兄弟们。
For you, for you and my brothers.
你没权利替我们做决定!
You had no right to decide for us!
我没有权利救你们的命吗?
I had no right to save your lives?
在俄♥国♥发生在我身上的任何事情都不会像我今天在这个房♥间里听到的那样糟糕。
Nothing what could have happened to me in Russia would be as bad what I have overheard today in this room.
够了!
That's enough!
我不要求你心存感激。
I don't ask you to be grateful.
你让我告诉你你所做的一切都是好的。
All you ask me to tell you what you did is good.
好吧,鲍里斯,我不会对你说这些的。
Well, Boris, I will not say this to you.
你到底是谁?
Who are you, anyway?
上帝在审判?
God sitting in judgment?
如果是我和我的兄弟,你会怎么做?
What would you have done had it been my brothers and me?
一个人在面对之前怎么知道呢?
How does anyone know until they have to face it?
鲍里斯,我不是在评判你。
Oh Boris, I am not judging you.
我是一个老人。
I am an old man.
我最多只能再活几年。
I have only a few more years at best.
你有一辈子,一辈子,但你犯了一个错误。
You have a lifetime, a whole lifetime, but you made a mistake.
你的哥哥们都死了。
Your brothers are dead.
不管他们对你撒了什么谎,我知道他们被杀是因为他们有勇气。
No matter what lies they tell you, I know they were killed because they had courage.
他们大声疾呼反对暴♥政♥。
They spoke out against tyranny.
我本来也会被杀死的,但我太老了,让我饿死更容易。
I would have been killed too, but I was so old it was easier just to let me starve to death.
他们没死。
They're not dead.
他们没死!
They're not dead!
他们都死了。
They are dead.
通过窃听电♥话♥,CBI得知vadja约鲍里斯在一艘观光船上见面。
By tapping telephones, the CBI learns that vadja has asked Boris to meet him on a sightseeing boat.
调查局为一队特工配备了巧妙伪装的短波发射器,让他们像游客一样随行。
Equipping a squad of special agents with ingeniously disguised shortwave transmitters, the bureau sends them along as tourists.
这也许能让他们发现鲍里斯和瓦贾之间到底发生了什么。
This may enable them to find out what actually transpires between Boris and vadja.
你今天好吗?
How are you today?
好吧。
All right.
从岸边的卡车和跟随的小船上,特工们将观光船保持在无线电范围内。
From trucks along the shore, as well as from a small craft following, agents keep the sightseeing boat within radio range.
瓦佳,你真的想让我来纽约还是本森的主意?
Vadja, did you really want me here in New York or was this Benson's idea?
没关系。
It doesn't matter.
如果我的计划成功了,本森就不会有更多的想法了。
If my plan works out, Benson won't be having many more ideas.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
永远不要寻找意义。
Never search for a meaning.
叫你怎么做就怎么做。
Just do as you're told.
但我为谁工作呢?
But who am I working for?
-从现在开始,直接跟我说。
- From now on, directly with me.
我要你继续办派对,盛大奢华的派对大家都喜欢。
I want you to go on giving parties, big, lavish parties people really enjoy.
我们来付账。
We'll foot the bills.
我想让一些同事,怎么说呢,有机会和有影响力的美国人交往,在社会层面上进行接触。
I want a number of, how shall I say, colleagues to have the opportunity or mingling with influential Americans, making contacts on a social level.
从表面上看,这些事情将激发相互信任,促进苏美友谊。
Outwardly these affairs will be to inspire mutual confidence to promote soviet x80x94american friendship.
派对对我来说不是问题。
Well, parties are no problem for me.
我知道。
I know that.
重点是,我这周来了个新人。
The point is, I have a new man coming in this week.
我要你开个派对邀请他和海伦·本森。
I want you to give a party and invite him and Helen Benson.
星期五是我爸爸的生日。
Well, it's my father's birthday on Friday.
他将83岁。
He'll be 83.
我打算办一个小型鸡尾酒会。
I was planning on giving a small cocktail party.
这是完美的。
That's perfect.
邀请他们俩一起去。
Invite them both to that.
好吧。
All right.
瓦佳,我有件很痛苦的事要告诉你。
Vadja, I have something rather distressing to tell you.
你会被召回莫斯科。
You're going to be recalled, to Moscow.
谢谢你告诉我。
I appreciate you telling me.
我会处理的。
I'll take care of it.
再见。
Bye.
所有录音都要送到6665大道,这是CBI在纽约的一个秘密办公室。
Tapes of everything recorded go to 6665th Avenue, one of the CBI's undercover field offices in New York.
你会被召回莫斯科。
You're going to be recalled, to Moscow.
让他进来。
Send him in.
下午好。
Good afternoon.
米特洛夫先生,请进,请坐。
Mr. Mitrov, come in and sit down.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
你对你的处境有什么感觉?
Well, how do you feel about your situation?
我很感激你能给我这个机会。
Well, I'm very grateful for the chance you're giving me.
没人说要给你机会,米特洛夫。
No one said anything about giving you a chance, mitrov.
我们在做交易。
We're making a deal.
对不起,我不是那个意思。
I'm sorry, I didn't mean it that way.
好的。
Okay.
现在你要记住的最主要的事情是,如果你对他们的态度有任何明显的变化,这可能是极其危险的。
Now the main thing you've got to remember is that if there's any noticeable change in your attitude toward them, it could be extremely dangerous.
嗯,我昨天下午在游船上遇到瓦佳时想到了这一点。
Well, I thought of that when I met with vadja on the excursion boat yesterday afternoon.
哦?
Oh?
会议上发生了什么?
What took place at that meeting?
他告诉我他想让我从现在开始直接和他一起工作。
Well, he told me he wanted me to work directly with him from now on.
但你跟他说了什么?
But what did you tell him?
他要被遣送回国了。
That he was being sent back home.
你为什么这么做?
Why did you do that?
我想也许你想让我这么做。
Well, I figured maybe you wanted me to.
你肯定不会把任何秘密都告诉我。
Certainly you're aren't trusting me with any secrets.
你有没有告诉他你是从哪里发现的?
Did you tell him where you found this out?
我编了一个故事,说我和国♥务♥院♥的一些人共进晚餐,他们觉得苏联♥大♥使♥馆♥的第一秘书被大老远地送回莫斯科很有趣
I made up a story about having dinner with some state department people who thought it very funny that the first secretary of the Soviet embassy was being sent all the way back to Moscow
因为她在华盛顿通奸
for having committed adultery in Washington.
当然,我们只知道你是这么说的。
Of course, we only have your word that that's what you said.
哦,但这是真的。
Oh, but it's true.
我希望如此,为你着想。
I hope so, for your sake.
桑福德先生会告诉你我们的计划。
Mr. Sanford will tell you about the plans we've made.
你去柏林已经安排好了。
It's been arranged for you to go to Berlin.
什么?
What?
表面上是为美国政♥府♥制♥作♥纪录片。
Ostensibly to produce documentary films for the United States government.
让他进来。
Send him in.
我们会派一名特工和你一起去。
We're assigning a special agent to go with you.
我们知道在某种程度上,你会觉得他很有帮助。
We know you'll find him helpful, up to a point.
特别探员艾弗里。
Special agent Avery.
你好,鲍里斯。
Hello, Boris.
你还想从我这里得到什么吗?
Is there anything more you want from me?
现在不行,准备好一接到通知就走。
Not now, just be ready to leave on a minute's notice.
下午好,先生们。
Good afternoon, gentlemen.
再见,米特洛夫先生。
Goodbye, Mr. Mitrov.
下午好,米特洛夫先生。
Good afternoon, Mr. Mitrov.
你能处理好这件事,对吧?
You gonna be able to handle this all right?
我不知道,我会想办法解决的。
I don't know, I'll work it out somehow.
记住,艾弗里,双重间谍意味着双重危险。
Remember, Avery, a double agent means double danger.
是的,先生,我知道。
Yes, sir, I realize it.
那个米特洛夫一辈子都是个能说会道的表演者。
That mitrov's been a fast talking showman all his life.
我还是不知道演员什么时候会停下来。
I'm still never sure when the actor stops.
他在谨慎行事。
He's playing it safe.
到目前为止,他所做的一切都加强了他在双方的地位。
Everything he's done so far strengthens his position on both sides.
嗯,这是一件漂亮的夹克。
Well, it's a beautiful jacket.
我很高兴你喜欢。
I'm glad you like it.
哦,是的,太美国了。
Oh yes, it's so American.
这就是我喜欢的。
That's what I like.
你今天看起来很年轻,爸爸。
You're iookin' very young today, papa.
哦,我觉得自己很年轻。
Oh, I feel young.
电影精选列表