约翰一点也没变老
John hadn't aged a day,
就像盯着一段糟糕的记忆
it was like staring at a bad memory.
他想让我们回去
He wanted us back, baby.
威廉阻止了他 但约翰做了计划
Will stopped him, but John had plans.
他一直都有计划
He always does.
我会如何参与这件事
What was I meant to be part of?
黛安
Diane.
回答我 你要去哪里 黛安
Answer me, where are you going? Diane?
黛安 黛安
Diane. Diane.
黛安 你在干什么
Diane, what are you doing?
妈妈
Mom.
锁上门 呆在这儿
Lock the door, stay here.
我是洛伦警官 我现在需要支援
This is Officer Loren, I need fucking backup now.
求求你 救救我 -把枪放回枪套
Please, help me. Holster, your pistol.
把枪放下 -把枪
Put the gun down. Holster,
放回枪套 -把枪放下
your fucking pistol. Put the gun down.
快点 不然我杀了她 -放下枪
Do it or I'll kill her. Put it down!
把枪放回枪套 -好的 好的
Holster your pistol now! Okay, okay.
其他女孩呢
Where are the other girls?
今晚你是主角 你就只问这个吗
It's your night and that's all you have to ask?
你疯了 和你母亲一样
You're crazy, just like your mother.
放开她 我已经请求支援了
Let her go, I already requested backup.
没人来 你只能靠自己
Nobody's coming, you're on your own.
你想要什么
What do you want?
不是我想要什么 是他想要什么
It's not what I want, it's what he wants.
他想要你
And he wants you.
我就在这儿 贱♥人♥ 来抓我啊
Well, I'm right here cunt, come and get me.
耐心点 条子 会轮到你的
Patience piggy, your time will come.
你还在娘胎里的时候
The Low God's been whispering in John's ear
低神就一直在约翰的耳边低语
ever since you were in your mama's belly.
他知道你会回到他身边
And he knew you would come back to him.
你知道 我希望他身边的人是我
You know, I'd hoped I'd be the one by his side.
但我知道我此行的目的 我有个口信给你
But I know what I'm here for, I have a message for you.
你看 你需要力量来启动仪式
You see, you need power for this ritual
而流淌的鲜血就有力量
and there there is power in spilling blood.
求你
Please.
动物会给你力量
An animal will give you some.
你别碰她
Don't you fucking touch her.
但人类能给你更多力量
But a human will give you more.
我要抓到你 我来抓你了
I'm gonna get you little piggy! I'm coming to get you!
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Mom!
喂 -很好 很好 你没事
Hello? Good, good, you're okay.
听着 我们认为那帮教♥徒♥打算
Listen, we think the flock is planning a raid
突袭老警局 -他们在这
on the old station. They're here.
该死 好吧
Fuck, fuck, all right,
我们会救你出来
we'll get you out of there.
你妈妈安全吗
Is your mother safe?
我找不到她 我找不到
I can't find her. I can't, I can't...
你怎么知道我妈妈在这
How do you know my mother's here?
哦 我一直在监视她
Oh, well, I always keep tabs on her.
她是我最爱的珍宝之一
She was one of my favorite jewels,
和他们刚来时一样忠诚
as devoted as they come.
纯净之火
Pure fire.
你是谁
Who is this?
我告诉你父亲我会回来
I told your daddy that I'd come back
找他所爱之人
for all he loved.
我妈妈在哪儿
Where the fuck is my mother?
容器必须由宿主挑选
A vessel must be chosen by its passenger.
我小时候被选中了
I was chosen when I was a boy
而今晚 低神终于要来了
and tonight, the Low God finally comes.
你在这里干什么 我妈妈呢
What are you doing back here? Where's my mother?
我是老警局的洛伦警官
This is officer Loren at the old station
现在需要帮助
in need of assistance.
重复 警官需要帮助
I repeat, officer in need of fucking assistance.
致力于……
Dedicated towards...
我会力争实现……
I will constantly strive to achieve...
我们会找到你的 小条子
We're gonna find you, pretty little pig.
出来找我们
Come out and find us.
我听见你了
I hear you.
从我们父王的国度而来 忠诚而真实
♪ Kingdom of our father, faithful and true ♪
我们会追随你
♪ Our flock, we will follow
献身于你
♪ Devoted in you
在这一天躺入他的怀抱 我会献出灵魂
♪ On this day, in his arms, my soul I will bring ♪
献给国王 当死者歌♥唱时 他欢欣鼓舞
♪ For the king, he rejoices when the dead sing ♪
超级警♥察♥拯救世界
Super cops saves the day.
石头剪刀布
Rock, paper, scissors. Shoot.
开玩笑而已 快进来吧
No, just kidding. Come in here, come on.
我们想给你看点东西
We wanna show you something.
对 我们想给你看点东西
Yeah, we want to show you something.
住手 住手
Stop, stop!
有我在 坚持住 不会有事的
I'm here, hold on, you're okay. It's okay.
拜托 撑住
Please, please stay with me.
拜托
Please.
拜托
Please.
爸爸
Dad?
你不该穿那身制♥服♥
You don't belong in that uniform.
我需要知道 为什么
I needed to know, why?
你怎么会伤害那些人
How could you hurt all those people?
我没有伤害任何人 亲爱的 我杀了他们
I didn't hurt anybody, baby. I killed them.
你伤害了妈妈 伤害了我
You hurt mom, you hurt me.
我是警♥察♥ 杰西卡 这是警♥察♥的职责
I'm a cop, Jessica, that's what cops do.
我们伤害别人 必要时会杀了他们
We hurt people, kill them when we have to.
那一天
And that day...
我非杀不可
I had to.
崛起吧 崛起吧 无情的黑暗之王
♪ Rise, rise, inhuman dark king ♪
用你遗忘的语言 教会我们歌♥唱
♪ In your forgotten tongue, we'll learn to sing ♪
永生不朽 与世长存
♪ To live immortal forever and true ♪
我的灵魂和身躯 全都奉献给你
♪ My spirit, my body, I give it to you ♪
我帮你
I got you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
力争实现……
Strive to achieve...
在上帝面前力争实现那些理想
To achieve, strive to achieve those ideals before God.
杰西卡 杰西卡 救命
Jessica! Jessica help!
圣殿男爵即将到来
The Temple Baron approaches.
他是先兆
He is the harbinger!
嗨 小条子 快出来找我们
Hi, pretty little pig. Come out and find us.
他和我们一起燃烧 他们和我们一起燃烧
He burns with us! They burn with us!
低神
The Low God.
他和我们一起燃烧
He burns with us, pig!
把她放上椅子
Put her in the chair.
把她喂猪
Feed her to the fucking pig!
我们向低神祈祷
We pray to the Low God.
今晚他终于要来了
Tonight he finally comes!
爸爸在玩浴缸游戏
♪ Daddy plays the bathtub game
从盘子里拿起肥皂
♪ Pulls the soap from the dish
左摇右摆 左摇右摆
♪ Wibble-wobble, wibble-wobble
压啊压
♪ Squish, squish
妈妈在走廊哭泣
♪ Mommy cries in the hall
我像鱼儿一样扭动
♪ And I wiggle like a fish
他来临的那天晚上 她一定在场
She must be present on the night of his arrival.
压啊压 -她必须召唤力量
♪ Squish, squish She must summon power.
在他嘴上吐唾沫
♪ Spit on his lips
我们尽情享用天使之翼
We feast on angel's wings.
她必须献出自己
She must devote herself...
用恶魔之角畅饮
And drink from devil's horns.
她必须为了伟大的目的和仪式而参与
She must participate for great purpose and ritual.
他们怯懦得就像迟钝无脑的野兽
They cower like dull, mindless beasts.
崛起吧 崛起吧 无情的黑暗之王
Rise. Rise, inhuman dark king.