哇
Whoo!
哇
Whoo!
我们在低神之庙祈祷
We pray in the Temple of the Low God.
你没事吧 队长
You okay, Cap?
没事
Yeah.
我只是打了个盹
Yeah, I just dozed off.
天啊 哈德森 你认真的吗
Jesus, Hudson, are you serious?
没人想欣赏你的小兄弟 围上毛巾
Nobody wants to see that shit, put on a towel.
咋了 他们也需要透透气
What? They need to breathe.
你那里就像两个橡果上放了颗嘀嗒糖
You got a Tic Tac sitting on two acorns, man.
去你的
Fuck you,
你现在是不是有点嫉妒
are you feeling a little jealous right now?
你知道吗 我会送你个打气筒当圣诞礼物
You know what? I'll get you a pump for Christmas.
《英雄警♥察♥在马鲁姆教突袭行动中救下三人》
为队长鼓掌
Give it up for Cap!
发言 发言
Speech, speech, speech, speech.
我不会穿着内衣做发言
I don't give speeches in my underwear.
你以前可没这么讲究
Oh, that's never stopped you before.
三个女孩今天能和家人团聚
You know, three young women are at home with their family
都多亏了你
because of the Cap today.
如果我早点上报 就能救下四个
It could have been four if I had called it in sooner,
如果我早先阻止他…… -你已经阻止他了 好吧
if I had stopped him before... You did stop him, all right?
拜托 队长 -是啊 大获全胜
Come on, Cap. Yeah. Take the win.
听着 你在其他地方也要加把劲
Look, you gotta take them somewhere
因为你在篮球场上就是个渣渣 好吧
'cause you are dog shit at basketball, all right?
明天见 队长
I'll see you tomorrow, Cap.
穿好衣服 蠢货
Get dressed pumpkin.
奥布莱恩
O'Brien!
你想干嘛 -你还在生我气吗
What the fuck do you want? You still mad at me?
对 我很生你气
Yeah, I'm fucking mad at you.
拜托
Come on.
我以前从没这样过 我发誓
Look, that's never happened to me before, I swear.
我喝多了
Look, I drank too much.
我有一个原则
I've got one rule,
我不和没我能喝的男人上♥床♥
I don't fuck dudes that can't drink as much as me.
而且你还打鼾
And you fucking snore.
靠
Fuck.
不 等等 等等
No, no, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
队长
Captain!
有警员身亡
Officer down!
看着我
Look at me.
放下枪 走向我 立刻
Put the shotgun down and walk to me, now!
告诉杰西卡和黛安 我很抱歉
Tell Jessica and Diane that I'm sorry.
我爱她们
Tell them I love them.
告诉她们我在主人的怀抱里很安全
Tell them I'm safe in the arms of my master, my...
队长
Cap!
一 年 后
作为一名执法人员
As a law enforcement officer,
我的职责是保护生命财产
my duty is to safeguard the lives and property,
保护无辜百姓
to protect the innocent...
《警员手册》
今晚是我第一次值班
Tonight's my first shift.
我从没想过我会穿上这身制♥服♥
I never thought I'd be wearing this uniform,
但你不觉得现在看起来挺好的吗
but now it looks good, don't you think?
好的 下次见
Okay, see you later.
我去 黛安 你想干什么
Jesus, Diane, what do you want?
你怎么不接电♥话♥
How about you answer your phone?
为什么要接
Why?
一切都没变 你终日酗酒
Nothing's changed, you're drunk,
我还是要当警♥察♥ 我有说漏什么吗
and I'm still gonna be a cop, am I missing something?
我没酗酒 -好吧
I'm not drunk. Okay.
你父亲以前花大把的时间摆弄这些玩具
Your father used to spend so much damn time on these toys.
我曾经很讨厌它们
I used to fucking hate them,
但现在我反而舍不得扔掉
but now I can't seem to throw them away.
这个是他的最爱
This was his favorite.
黛安
Diane...
好吧 见到你真好 回头见
Okay, this was nice, I'll see you later.
对不起 亲爱的
Oh, I'm sorry, baby.
对不起 对不起
Baby, I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I'm sorry.
对不起 -黛安 别这样 好吗
I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Diane, stop, stop, okay?
你不必这样做
Look, you don't have to do this.
你为什么就不能为我高兴呢
Why can't you just be happy for me?
这不是你 你这是在发疯
This isn't you, you're acting crazy.
哦 这话居然是从
Oh, this is from the woman
打断我辅♥导♥员胳膊的女人嘴里说出来的
who broke my guidance counselor's arm?
你不知道发生了什么
You don't know what happened.
你总是这么说
That's what you always say.
你就是不知道 -那你告诉我啊
Well, you don't. Well, then tell me.
无话可说吗
No? Nothing?
因为我父亲长埋土里
Because my father's in the ground
而我不明白原因
and I can't seem to make sense of it.
你也许不在乎 但我得知道发生了什么
You may not care, but I need to know what happened.
我在乎 但你父亲也不是圣人
I care, but your father was no saint.
他确实不是
No, he wasn't.
但他有的你都没有
He's everything you weren't.
没错 我不是杀手
That's right, I'm no killer.
再见 黛安
Bye, Diane.
杰西卡 拜托
Jessica. Please!
我在主人怀抱 国王之拥里很安全
♪ I am safe in the arms of my master, my king ♪
在最后一刻 我将誓死跟随
♪ On the last day, I will follow ♪
献出灵魂
♪ My soul I will bring
从父王的国度里
♪ From the kingdom of our father ♪
真♥相♥会传开
♪ The truth will be freed
穿过崇山峻岭 我会受到指引 直到……
♪ Through the mountain, I'll be guided until I do... ♪
当心点 死条子
Watch it, piggy.
哈喽
Hello?
哈喽
Hello?
去你的
Fuck you!
去你的
Fuck you!
哈喽
Hello?
你在这里多久了
How long have you been here?
我刚进来
I just walked in.
我是警官……
I'm... I'm Officer...
转身
Turn around!
我要求值这个班的
I requested this shift.
我说了转身
I said turn around.
站住
Stop!
我让你转身 没让你走
I said turn around, not walk away.
长官
Sir.
我路过新警局
I went by the new station,
他们似乎忙得不可开交
it looks like they got their hands full.
您是说那些在台阶上唱歌♥的混♥蛋♥
You talking about those assholes singing on the steps?
是的 自从我们干掉
Yeah, it's been a year
那个农场邪教的头目 已经过去一年了
since we took out that farm cult pig fucker,
他的信徒们设法躲过了牢狱之灾
and his loons have managed to escape jail time
从四面八方赶来
showing their disappointment
优雅地发着脾气 宣示不满
with a glorified temper tantrum, bussing in from all over.
这边走 新来的
This way, rookie.
如果你抓到任何形迹可疑的人
You get any curb creatures doing walk ups,
把他们送去新警局
send them to the new station.
电♥话♥线路重新改过 所以应该会很安静
The calls have been rerouted so it should be quiet
如果有紧急情况 桌上有新警局的号♥码
but there's the emergency and station's numbers on the desk.
我的电♥话♥ 格里普·科恩警官
My cell, Officer Grip Cohen,
不要误会我的意思
but do not mistake my willingness
我留私人号♥码
to leave my personal number
不是为了等妹子撩我
as an open invitation for some girl talk.
明白了吗
You understand?
是的 长官 我没问题的
Yes, sir. I'm sure I'll be fine.
你说你是自愿来值班的
You say you volunteered for this shift?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
为什么 你疯了吗
So what is this? You mental?
没有 长官