你告诉她
You tell her.
不 你告诉她
No, you tell her.
你告诉她
You tell her.
不是爸爸干的 不是爸爸干的
Daddy didn't do it, daddy didn't do it.
不是爸爸……
Daddy didn't..
放我出去 放我出去
Let me out, let me out.
她在这儿
She's here, she's hear.
我女儿再也没有回家
My baby never came home!
先生
Sir,
把手电筒给我
give me the flashlight.
请别逼我第一天就开枪打人
Please don't make me shoot someone on my first day.
还在这儿 还在这儿
Still here, still here.
让我出去 -还在这儿 杰西卡
Let me out! Still here, Jessica.
爸爸
Dad?
还在这儿 还在这儿
Still here, still here, still here, still here.
我将勇敢地保持冷静 无论是面对危险
I will maintain courageous calm in the face of danger,
鄙视 还是嘲笑 提升自♥制♥力
scorn, or ridicule, develop self restraint,
时刻关注他人的幸福
and be constantly mindful of the wellbeing of others...
他人的福利
The welfare of others.
我将成为警局里
I will be exemplary in obeying the laws
遵纪守法的楷模
and the regulations of my department.
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello!
我是洛伦警官 抱歉这么晚打给你
This is Officer Loren, sorry to call you so late.
什么事
What is it?
你最好告诉我是大楼着火了
Your "um" better be followed by the building is on fire
或糟糕到必须打电♥话♥
or worse to be calling at this hour.
我刚到警局的时候
When I first arrived at the station,
你在冲什么东西大吼大叫 我好奇是什么
you were yelling at something, I was curious what it was.
你因为好奇 就觉得大半夜把我吵醒
You were curious and saw fit to wake me up
很合适吗
in the middle of the night?
对 你看到什么了吗
Yes, did did you see something?
现在 我看你连个值班都应付不了
Right now, I see you can't handle a simple shift.
你必须更加……
You're gonna have to be more-
你是不是看到了不存在的东西
Did you see something that wasn't really there?
该死 你是不是去了拘留室
Damn it, did you go into holding?
我是被逼无奈
Well, I didn't have a choice.
有个流浪汉闯入了警局 我……
A homeless man broke into the station, I...
拘留室长满了黑霉菌 小姑娘
Holding is covered in black mold little girl,
那玩意有毒 会让你产生幻觉
the shit is toxic, makes you hallucinate.
但我之前就看到些东西
But I was seeing things before...
我说了让你别去
I told you stay out of it.
但长官 我……
But sir, I-
你不在乎服从命令
You don't care to follow orders-
我在乎 长官 我在乎
Yes I do, sir, I do.
我会打给新警局 叫他们派一个小队过来
I'll call the station, have them send over a unit
清理掉那些玩意
to pick up that bum piece of shit.
不 长官 你不明白 我……
No sir, You don't understand, I was-
你要我过来
You need me to come over there
像小婴儿一样握着你的手
and hold your hand like a little baby
还是闭嘴 去做你的分内之事
or you gonna shut the fuck up and do your job?
我会做我分内之事
I will do my job.
还有呢
And?
还有我会闭嘴
And I will shut the fuck up.
很好 别再打给我了
Good, don't call me again.
下去
Get out of...
王八蛋 去你的 -嘿
Motherfucker, fuck you. Hey!
去你的 混♥蛋♥
Fuck you, fucking asshole!
你还好吗
You all right?
怎么了
What?
你第一天上班吗 -对
This your first day? Yeah.
我想也是
I figured.
老警♥察♥不会这样帮我清理伤口
No seasoned cop would clean me up like this.
我父亲也是警♥察♥ -真的吗
My daddy was a cop. Really?
那你呢
Now you?
我会骗骗钱 但这不是我的工作
I trick to pay the bills, it's not my job.
你工作是什么
What's your job?
我在卫♥生♥部♥门工作
I work in sanitation.
有些混♥蛋♥
Some of these fuckers,
他们喜欢找未成年
they like to go after kids.
尤其是在卡车停靠站
Especially at the truck stops.
这事多到超乎你想象
Happens more than you think, a lot more.
所以我看到这种事时 我会收拾那些人♥渣♥
So when I see it happen, I take out the trash.
所以你会对他们做什么
So, you do what to them?
嘿
Hey.
嘿 在发呆吗
Hey. You there?
只是走了会儿神
Just drifted there for a moment.
你一个人在这 -有问题吗
You here alone. Why?
我不介意一个人在这 尤其是出事之后
I wouldn't wanna be here alone, not after what happened.
那些警官的事吗
With the officers?
我对那件事一无所知
Well, I don't know nothing about that.
我是说山上教♥徒♥的事
I mean, what happened with the mountain flock.
我那晚在隔壁牢房♥
I was there that night in the next cell
他们在吹嘘自己的所作所为
and they were bragging about what they'd done.
杀害那个女孩 而且不是第一次
Killed that girl, and it wasn't the first time either.
哪一晚
What night?
他们自缢的那晚
The night they hung themselves.
他们是被一名警官枪杀的
They died in an officer involved shooting.
你看到事情经过了吗 -没有
Did you see it happen? No.
我对天发誓 我句句属实
I bet my tits and a pack of cigarettes it's the truth.
他们转移我的时候 我亲眼所见
I saw it when they were moving me,
头上套着枕套 满墙是血
had pillowcases over their heads, blood all over the walls,
鲜血流了……
blood all over the...
怎么了
What is it?
出什么事了
What's wrong?
不会再多说了
Not gonna say... anything else...
你在看什么 -不再多说
What are you looking at? Say... anything more...
嘿
Hey!
从我们父王的国度而来 忠诚而真实
From the kingdom of our father, faithful and true,
我们会追随你 献身于你
our flock we will follow devoted in you,
在这一天躺入他的怀抱
on this day in his arms...
我会献出灵魂 献给国王
...my soul, I will bring. For the king...
当死者歌♥唱时 他欢欣鼓舞
He rejoices, when the dead sing!
好的 我给你叫救护车 好吗
Okay, I'm... I'm gonna call you an ambulance, okay?
好吗
Okay?
抱歉 我刚走神了
Sorry, I just drifted there for a moment.
我想你该走了
I think it's time for you to go.
行 行 行
Okay, okay, okay.
我只是…… 靠
I just, shit.
你有卫生棉条可以借我吗
You have a tampon I could borrow?
我流着大姨妈无法赚钱
Can't earn worth a damn with my guts spilling out.
出去 -好的 好的
Get out. Okay, okay.
兰福德警局
Lanford Police Department.
你好 小条子
Hello, little piggy.
兰福德警局
Lanford Police Department.
再挂我电♥话♥ 我就杀了这个女的
Hang up again and I will fucking kill this girl.
听懂了没
You understand?
哪个女的
What girl?
哦 我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
小公鸡点到谁 我就选谁
It's Eeny, Meeny, Miny, Moe, catch a hostage by her toe.
莫妮卡·马修斯 你知道这个名字吗
Monica Matthews, do you know that name?
你在玩什么游戏
What kind of game are you playing?
咬一口
Give it a nibble-
停下
Stop!
你知道这个名字吗
Do you know that name?
知道 她是我父亲救下的一个女孩
Yes, she was one of the girls my father rescued.
没错
There you go, that's right.
你想干什么
What do you want?
不是我想 是约翰想
It's not me, it's John.
相信他的…… -约翰·马鲁姆已经死了
Trust in his- John Malum is dead.