相信他的计划
Trust in his plan.
左摇右摆 左摇右摆 压啊压
Wibble-wobble, wibble-wobble, squish, squish.
你也有目的
You have a purpose too.
压啊压
Squish
我们在低神之庙祈祷
We pray in the Temple of the Low God.
我肩上的恶魔
The devil on my shoulder
不是你想的那样
just isn't what you think it is.
我妈妈给我写了一首摇篮曲
My mother wrote me a lullaby,
言辞纯真
words were pure and true.
低神之歌♥ 现在献给你
The song of the Low God, now it's here for you.
我妈妈给我写了一首摇篮曲 言辞纯真
My mother wrote me a lullaby, her words were pure and true,
低神之歌♥ 现在献给你
the song of the Low God, and now it's here for you.
我肩上的恶魔不是你想的那样
The devil on my shoulder just isn't what you think it is.
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
我会回来找你和你所爱之人
I'm gonna come back for you and all you love.
我肩上的恶魔不是你想的那样
The devil on my shoulder just isn't what you think it is.
摇篮曲 言辞纯真
Lullaby, her words were pure and true.
低神之歌♥
The song of the Low God!
现在献给你
And now it's here for you!
救命 救命
Help, help!
不 噢
No! Oh!
哈喽 有人吗
Hello? Anybody here?
哇哦 淡定 新来的
Whoa, easy rookie.
我喊了半天没人回答
I called out but I didn't hear an answer.
好了 -抱歉
There you go. Sorry.
你没事吧 -我看起来像没事吗
You okay? Do I look okay?
你看起来很紧张 -我想是吧
You look stressed. Yeah, I guess.
我是普赖斯
I'm Price.
最后一个我也剪断了
I clipped the last one.
这个可怜的肥仔是哈德森
This fat, pathetic fuck is Hudson.
很不幸 他是我搭档
Unfortunately, he's my partner.
我让你别这么叫我 嗨
I asked you not to call me that. Hi.
我们是来找拘留室的那个人的
Look, we're here for the guy in holding.
好的
Great.
你有钥匙吗 -有的
You got the keys? Yeah, yeah.
喔 喔 为什么要我去抓他
Whoa, whoa, why am I grabbing him?
因为你需要锻炼 混♥蛋♥
Because you need to exercise, asshole.
去你的 要我去那里
Fuck you, I'm going in there.
你要去那里 -你才要去那里
You're going in there. You're going in there.
好的 等我们一下
Okay, just give us a sec.
行吧
Fine.
石头剪刀布
Rock, paper, scissor, shoot.
靠 我马上回来
Fuck! I'll be back.
很不幸 他没什么好看的
Unfortunately, he's not much to look at,
但他床上功夫了的
but he's phenomenal in bed, so I'll give him that.
他们说洛伦队长的女儿
They told us Captain Loren's daughter
会加入警局
would be joining the department.
这有点糟糕
It's kind of... It's kind of fucked up.
不过把你安排在这 有点搞笑
Put you in here, it's kind of funny though.
我想在这里
I wanted to be here.
好吧 他出事之前是个英雄
Okay. Well he was a hero till he wasn't, you know,
老马失前蹄
kind of fell off the old rocker.
那天发生了什么
What happened that day?
我应该去看看哈德森
Look, I should probably go check on Hudson.
我有权利知道
I have a right to know.
好的
Okay.
如果你非得知道 那都怪我
If you must know, it was my fault.
对 他表现异常
Yeah, he wasn't acting right,
我应该告诉警长的 但我没有
I should have told the chief, but I didn't.
他一遍又一遍地看审讯录像
He kept watching this interrogation video over and over and over,
他说他看到些东西
he said he saw something.
在你父亲做出那些事之前
The day before your father did what he did,
他告诉我 “不要进拘留室”
he told me, he said, "Don't go into holding."
约翰·马鲁姆还在这里
John Malum is still here.
这提醒了我 我给你看点东西 跟我来
Which reminds me, I got something to show you. Come with me.
好
Yeah.
我们本想把它和其他东西一起毁掉
We wanted it destroyed with the rest of the building.
那是……
Is that...
对
Yeah.
别碰 好吗
Don't touch it, okay?
就放在这
It stays here.
我们献身于你
We devote ourselves to you
正如你会献身于我们
as you shall be to us,
充满忠诚 伴随伟大的目的和仪式
faithfully, with great purpose and ritual.
圣殿男爵将带来低神
The Temple Baron will bring forth the Low God
我将成为救赎者
and I will be redeemer,
折磨和无星夜之王 无尽马鲁姆
king of torment and starless nights, Infinum Malum.
我用我的血给你洗礼
I baptize thee in my blood,
不再与这个肉体结合 而是进入另一个肉体
bound no more to this flesh, but to another.
你是我们的一员
You are one of us.
你是我们的一员 杰西卡
You are one of us, Jessica.
她是我们的一员
She is one of us!
她是我们的一员 放我出去
She's one of us, let me out!
她是我们的一员
Please, she's one of us!
放我出去
Let me out! Let me out!
你得放我出去
You have to let me out!
你得放我出去
You have to let me out!
你能听见他们吗
Can you hear them?
他来临的那天晚上 她一定在场
She must be present on the night of his arrival.
她必须召唤力量
She must summon power.
她必须献出自己
She must devote herself.
她必须为了伟大的目的和仪式而参与
She must participate for great purpose and ritual.
爸爸 我想回家
Daddy, I wanna go home.
我只想回家
I just wanna go home.
我在里面
I'm in here.
贝蒂
Betty?
救救我 我想回家
Help me, I wanna go home.
我是黛安
You've reached Diane,
如果我不在乎你 请你滚
if I don't care about you, fuck off.
我在爸爸以前工作的老警局
I'm at the old station where dad worked,
收到信息后马上给我回电
call me as soon as you get this.
嘘 没事的
Shh. It's okay.
这才是我的小杰西卡
That's my little Jessica.
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay.
爸爸会找到我们的
Daddy's gonna find us.
你还不认识你♥爸♥爸
You don't know your daddy yet,
他刚成为了警♥察♥
but he just became a police officer.
他的腰带上别着枪套和枪
He's got a glove on his belt and a gun.
等他来到这里
And when he gets here,
他会揍得约翰动弹不得
he'll beat John until he stops moving.
他会想杀了他 但他不会动手 因为他是个好人
He'll wanna kill him, but he won't because he's a good man.
但约翰不会忘记 他会找到我们
But John never forgets, and he'll find us.
开门
Open the fucking door.
我以为你在新警局工作
I thought you were working at the new station.
你为什么会在这里 -你骗了我
Why would you be here? You lied to me.
我撒过很多谎
I lied about a lot of shit.
你要不要说具体点
You wanna narrow that down?
你是他们的人
You were one of them.
你怎么知道的 -靠
How do you know that? Oh shit,
是真的吗
it's true, isn't it?
我怀孕后 我离开了你父亲
I left your father after we were pregnant
因为约翰找到了我
because John found me.
他来敲门 然后说
He just came knocking on the door and he said,
你的孩子会参与一件大事
your baby was gonna be part of something so big.
我相信了他
I believed him.
你出生后 我看见些事情
After you were born, I saw things
我得让你尽可能远离他们
and I needed to get you as far away from them as possible.
你父亲救了我们
Your daddy saved us.
我们逃走了 抛下了自己的生活
We ran, we left our lives behind,
但一年前 他找到了我们
but a year ago, he found us.