No, sir.
我只是想在我父亲工作过的地方工作
I just wanna work where my father worked
哪怕只有一晚
even if it's for one night.
你说你叫什么来着
What'd you say your name was?
杰西卡·洛伦警官
Officer Jessica Loren.
你是威尔·洛伦的孩子
You're Will Loren's kid?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
你见过人死去吗
You ever see a man die?
什么意思 长官
Excuse me, sir.
你知道 看着他眼睛慢慢失去光泽
You know, stare into his eyes as the light fades.
那能让你解脱吗
That get you off?
你对我有什么意见吗
Do you have a problem with me?
那要看情况 -什么情况
That depends. On what?
要看你是不是
It depends on whether or not
和你父亲一样是个疯子
you're as fucked in the head as your father.
我父亲是我认识的最好的人
My father was the best person I've ever known.
你父亲是个杀人犯
Your father was a murderer.
他杀了我朋友 然后吞枪自杀
He killed my friends then ate his shotgun.
再问你一次 你为什么来这里
So again, why are you here?
因为对于你何要求值这个班
Because I can't come up with a logical reason
我想不出合理的解释
why you would request this shift.
我不是做解释的 我只是来工作
I'm not here to excuse it, I'm just here to work.
所以 我能去工作了吗
So, can I please work?
如果我还在乎
If I cared anymore,
我早就让警长把你开除了 但我没有
I'd call the chief and have you booted, but I don't.
别去拘留室
Stay out of holding.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
哈喽
Hello?
科恩警官
Officer Cohen?
科恩警官
Officer Cohen?
先生 你没事吧
Sir, are you okay?
我找不到 你不觉得我已经找过了吗
No, I can't. Don't you think I've looked?
先生 你需要我帮忙吗
Sir, do you need me to help you?
不
No!
我孩子在哪儿
Where's my baby?
我女儿在哪儿
Where's my girl?
你去哪儿了
Where did you go?
你为什么离开
Why did you leave?
让我帮你 好吗 我打电♥话♥给收♥容♥所♥
Let me help you, okay? Let me call a shelter.
该死
Oh, fuck.
认真的吗
Seriously?
兰福德警局
Lanford Police Department.
你好
Hello.
你好 小条子
Hello, little piggy.
兰福德警局
Lanford Police Department.
你知道小猪
Did you know that the little piggy
去超♥市♥不是为了买♥♥商品吗
that went to the market didn't go there to buy groceries?
她是去当商品的
She went there to be groceries.
她被宰了
She was slaughtered.
我没时间听你胡扯
Look, I don't have time for this shit.
给警局打骚扰电♥话♥是违法的
Prank calling a police station is illegal
我可以逮捕你 这是对你的警告
and I can have you arrested, consider this your warning.
像你警局的条子们
Slaughtered in cold blood
被冷血屠♥杀♥吧
like the piggies at your station.
你是谁
Who is this?
兰福德警局
Lanford Police Department.
我是老警局的洛伦警官
This is Officer Loren at the old station.
我打电♥话♥是因为我接到一个骚扰电♥话♥
I'm calling because I received a prank call
需要追踪一下
that needs to be traced.
抱歉 你是谁
I'm sorry, who's this?
洛伦警官
Officer Loren.
你和威廉·洛伦有关系吗
Any relation to Will Loren?
有的 他是我父亲
Yes, he was my father.
很遗憾听到这个消息
I'm sorry to hear that.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我们这里很忙
We got a lot going on over here
追踪骚扰电♥话♥
and tracing prank calls
不是我们的当务之急
is not at the top of our priorities.
喂
Hello?
《三名当地女孩获救》
马鲁姆教♥徒♥被执法部门制止
来吧 你们现在安全了
Come on, you're safe now.
我们是来帮忙的 来吧 我们送你们回家
We're here to help, come on, we'll get you home, girls.
别担心
Don't worry.
《约翰·马鲁姆及几名信徒被击毙》
趴下 混♥蛋♥ 不准动
Get down motherfucker, don't you move.
你死定了
You are fucking dead!
《他们自称低神的信徒》
成员涉及多起谋杀案
我们在低神之庙祈祷
We pray in the Temple of the Low God.
如果谁有任何信息 请告知一下
Please, if anyone's got any information,
我只是希望我女儿平安回家
I just want my daughter back home safe.
《贝蒂·坎贝尔被邪教杀害》
最新的仪式谋杀案震惊社区
兰福德警局
Lanford Police Department.
我是老警局的洛伦警官
This is Officer Loren at the old station.
洛伦警官 又是骚扰电♥话♥吗
Officer Loren, more prank calls?
不是 屋外栓着一大头猪
No, there's a huge pig tied up outside.
这可不是每天都能碰到的
Well, you don't hear that every day.
我应该怎么处理
Well, what should I do with it?
什么也不做
Nothing.
就不管它吗
Just leave it there?
你呆在屋里会更安全
It's probably safer if you stay inside.
嗯 为什么 因为我是女人吗
Mm, yeah, why? 'Cause I'm a woman?
不是 警官
No officer,
不知道你路过时有没有注意到
I don't know if you noticed on your way in,
我们台阶上有几个混♥蛋♥在闹事
but we had some assholes causing bullshit on our steps,
现在他们在全镇搞事情
well, now they're doing it all over town
我们警力有点分散
and we're spread a little thin.
所以如果他们在你草坪上栓只猪
So, if they left that future bacon on your lawn
要搞些事情 我无法派支援
and something were to happen, I can't send back up.
这和你是不是女人没关系
Whether or not you have tits got nothing to do with it.
好吧
Fine.
听着 我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
这里事情太多了
There's a lot going on here
我拿你当了出气筒
and you're the closest punching bag.
别管猪 我们稍后再谈
Leave the pig, we'll get to it later.
我是老警局的洛伦警官
This is Officer Loren at the old station
正在调查疑似入侵事件
investigating a B&E possible code nine.
先生 趴在地上
Sir, get to the ground.
我不知道
I don't know...
但我不记得了 我不记得了
But I can't remember. I can't remember.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
翻身趴着
Roll over on your stomach.
翻身
Roll over.
手放背后
Hands behind your back.
进去
Step inside.
她在这儿 -进去
She's here. Move.
我女儿
My baby.
我说了进去 -不
I said move. No!
她在这儿
She's here.
她在这儿
She's here.
她在这儿 她在这儿
She's here. She's here!
不 不
No, no...
她在这儿 她在这儿 -行了 我们走
She's here. She's here. All right, well, let's go.
闭嘴 不 不
Shut up! No, no!
不 -靠 快点
No! Fuck. Come on.
不 她在这儿
No! She's here.
靠 嘿 不不不
Shit, hey, no, no, no.
该死 好吧
Fuck! Okay...
呼叫总部 我是老警局的洛伦警官
Dispatch, this is Officer Loren at the old station.
老警局的洛伦警官需要帮助
Officer Loren at the old station in need of assistance.
还在这儿 -哈喽
Still here. Hello?
还在这儿
Still here. Still here.