是吗 你见过狼蛛蜕皮吗
Is he? Did you ever see a tarantula molt?
金蝉脱壳 亲爱的 金蝉脱壳
Shed the dead baby. Shed the dead.
让我跟她说话
Let me talk to her.
你父亲做了一件很重要的事
Your daddy started something very important,
今晚 我们要结束此事
tonight, we're gonna finish it.
喂
Hello?
兰福德警局
Lanford Police Department.
他们又绑♥架♥了莫妮卡·马修斯
They kidnapped Monica Matthews again.
谁干了什么
Who did what?
那帮教♥徒♥ -稍等
The flock, they... Hold the line.
警官 他们有提到其他人吗
Officer, did they mention anyone else?
没有 额 她提到了我父亲
No, well, she mentioned my father.
所以她知道你是谁
So, she knows who you are?
她说他做了一件事
She said he started something
他们今晚要结束它
that they would finish tonight.
听着 我不该告诉你这些的
Listen, I shouldn't tell you this,
但莫妮卡·马修斯今晚在一个派对上失踪了
but Monica Matthews disappeared from a party tonight.
另外两个女孩也失踪了 朱莉·西姆斯和安娜·科尔
Two other girls also gone missing, Julie Sims and Anna Cole.
她们三个就是你父亲一年前救下的人
All three girls your father rescued a year ago.
我会联♥系♥电♥话♥公♥司♥
Look, I'll reach out to the phone company
查出电♥话♥的来源
and find out where the call's coming from.
你就在电♥话♥边等着
You stay by the line.
你做了什么 爸爸
What did you start, Dad?
别哭 小羊羔
Oh, don't cry little lamb,
你的身体会像之前那些人一样腐烂
your body will rot like so many before,
但你的灵魂会喂养恶魔
but your spirit will feed the demon.
你会让它在漫漫旅途中变得强大
You'll make it strong for its long journey.
我能听到窃窃私语
Oh, I hear can whispers,
他们说我会成为女王
they're saying I'm gonna be the queen.
你听到个屁 -哎呀
Oh, you can't hear shit. Ow!
求求你 请不要这样做
Please, please don't do this.
我也能听到他们 这是你们想要的吗
I can hear them too, is that what you want?
我能听到窃窃私语
I can hear the whispers.
她看起来都不像人了
She don't even look like people anymore.
喂
Hello?
我知道你认为我让你失望了
I know you think I let you down,
但在最重要的时候 我是个好母亲
but I was a good mother when it mattered most.
我现在没法说这些
I can't do this right now.
你父亲不希望你这样
Your father didn't want this for you.
我说真的 现在不行
Seriously, I can't.
我太软弱了 -天啊
I'm fucking weak! Jesus...
好的 吃点东西 上♥床♥休息 清醒一下
Okay, eat something, go to bed, sober up.
黛安
Diane.
黛安
Diane!
你在听什么
What are you listening to?
没什么
It's nothing.
你现在在哪里
Where the fuck are you right now?
我得挂电♥话♥了 -关掉那玩意
I have to go. Turn that shit off.
关掉那玩意
Turn that shit off, off.
关掉那玩意 -别说了
Turn that shit off. Stop.
关掉它 关掉
Turn them off, turn it off.
住嘴 -关掉
Stop. Off!
杰西卡
Jessica.
别走 还在这 -他和我们一起燃烧 条子
Don't go, still here! He burns with us, pig!
快啊 快接电♥话♥
Oh, come on. Pick up.
兰福德警局
Lanford Police Department.
他们用铁链锁住了门
They chained the doors.
锁住了什么
They chained what?
我出不去 我被困在这儿了
I'm locked in, I'm fucking trapped in here.
你不会有事的
You're gonna be okay,
我会派人带着断线钳尽快赶过去
I'll get a unit over there ASAP with some bolt cutters.
他们最好快点来
Oh, they better come quick
不然我就要射烂窗户出去
or I'm gonna shoot a fucking window out.
他们会去的 我保证
They'll be there, I promise.
但现在我需要你冷静下来
But right now, I need you to calm down.
约翰·马鲁姆是不是死在这里的
Did John Malum die in here?
听着 我当时没在那里
Look, I wasn't there.
我听过传言 但有什么区别吗
I've heard rumors, but what's the difference?
他已经死了
He's dead.
我做不到
I can't, I can't do this.
我做不到 我以为我行 但我做不到
I can't do this, I thought I could, but I can't.
我喘不过气
I can't breathe, I can't breathe.
我坚持不下去了 拜托
I can't do this any more, please...
你能帮我离开这吗
Please, can't you just get me out?
警官 听着
Officer, listen, look,
我现在需要你留在那里
I need you there right now
因为有三个女孩失踪了 你可以帮忙
because there are three girls missing and you can help.
我只想出去
I just wanna get out.
这个疯子只打给你
This psycho is only calling you
因为她知道你是威廉·洛伦的孩子
because she knows you're Will Loren's kid,
大家都认为你父亲是个人♥渣♥
that everybody thinks your father's a piece of shit,
除了那三个姑娘和她们的家人
except for those three girls and their families.
救人救到底
Don't let that be undone.
那些电♥话♥是用一次性手♥机♥打的
The calls are coming from a burner,
我们尝试定位
we're gonna try to get a location,
如果她又打给你了
but if she calls you again,
尽量从她口中套取信息
get whatever you can out of her, okay?
事态升级了 他们开始纵火
Things are escalating, they're starting fires.
如果你闻到烟味
So, if you smell smoke,
那你就可以用枪射破窗户
then you can use your firearm to shoot out a window.
但现在 我需要你稳住
But right now, I need you there.
好的
Okay.
该死 我得挂了 耐心等待
Shit, I gotta go, sit tight,
救援马上就到
help will be there soon.
你的第一班选得真不错
You picked one hell of a first shift.
我将临危不惧
I will maintain courageous calm in the face of danger.
保持自♥制♥力 时刻关注
To have self restraint, be constantly mindful
他人的幸福
of the welfare of others.
喂
Hello?
他会回到家
♪ And he will come home
雕刻皮肤 啃食骨头
♪ Carved of its skin, and devoured to bone ♪
在深渊呼唤他 他会回到家
♪ Call him from the depths and he will come home ♪
很高兴又见到你 威廉
It's good to see you again, Will.
你给我闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
我会回来找你和你所爱之人
I'm gonna come back for you and all you love.
记住我的话
Mark my words.
我们在低神之庙祈祷
We pray in the Temple of the Low God.
约翰是它的容器
John is... John is its vessel.
相信他的计划 因为你也有目的
Trust in his plan for you have purpose too.
你看到了你无法解释的事情
You've seen things you can't begin to explain.
我们在低神之庙祈祷
We pray in the temple of the low God...
现在我的话威胁到你的家人
And now my words have threatened your family.
相信他的计划 -你必须知道
Trust in his plan. You must know
如果你掏出枪 打爆我的头……
if you should pull out your gun, blow my brains out...
因为你也有目的
For you have purpose too.
撒旦和基♥督♥
Satan and Christ.
我父亲是个牧师
My father was a minister.My father was a minister.
我妈妈是入殓师
My mother a mortuary beautician.
只是教派的虚构人物
Just fictions of the church.
她把尸体画成小丑
She painted cadavers like clowns.
她死的时候 我们准备了一口封闭式棺材
When she died, we had a closed casket.
你知道吗 威廉 你的作用很重要
Did you know that, Will, you are important in all this?
用你自己的方式
In your own little way.
你闻起来就像淋了猫尿的鸡蛋
You smell like egg covered cat piss.
我的爪子都湿透了 它不会消失
See, my paw was drenched in it, and it don't go away.
得剪掉才行
Gotta cut it out.
我没被虐待过
I was never abused or mistreated.
我的童年很快乐
My childhood was pleasant.
所以我切掉了他的蛋蛋
So, I chopped off his balls
然后塞进他的喉咙
and shoved 'em right down his throat.