Are you cold?
不冷
I'm not.
我对于你来说意味着什么?
What was I to you?
你怎么能这样问?
How can you ask that?
我不认识你
I don't know you.
我不知道你是谁
I don't know who you are.
在这些事情发生以前 你过得更好 是吗?
Were you better off before? Is that it?
你是这么想的吗?
Is that what you think?
你究竟想要什么?
What is it you want?
我想要我们 试一试
I want us to try.
你在做梦
You're dreaming.
你就是在做白日梦
You're just dreaming.
你看不到 你根本看不到
You don't see it. You can't see it.
看到什么?
See what?
我们生活在这个世界
We live in this world,
而不是另一个你所想的那个世界
and not another.
我们就在这个世界里
This one right here.
我知道
I know.
1♥8♥9♥2年4月审讯
上午9点的时候 把这个交给博登太太
Bring this to Mrs. Borden at exactly 9 a.m.
告诉她 这是丘吉尔夫妇给的
Tell her it came from the Churchill's.
夫人 这是给您的
This just came for you, miss.
哦 不
Oh, no.
我得去换件衣服
I must get changed.
丘吉尔夫人生病了
Mrs. Churchill is ill.
-哦 天哪 不要 -啊
- Oh, God, no! - Ah!
我不会一直在我自己的房♥子外面等着
I won't be kept waiting outside my own house.
马上给我开门
Now, open the door!
该死的
God dammit.
今天有我的信吗?爸爸
Any mail for me today, father?
今天没有
No, not today.
您想喝点苏打水吗?
Would you like some soda water?
好 给我倒一杯吧
Kind of you.
我要出去摘一些梨
I'm going outside to pick some pears.
您吃吗?
Would you like one?
我不吃
I would not.
博登先生
Mr. Borden.
麦琪
Maggie.
嗯 哈
Mmm, ha!
-麦琪 放下斧头 -不
- Maggie. Put the hatchet down. - No.
把斧头给我
Give me the hatchet.
他妈的 麦琪 把斧头给我
God dammit, Maggie,give me the hatchet.
她想要攻击我
She's having some kind of attack.
丽兹
Lizzie.
布里奇特
Bridget,
现在去躺着休息
go lie down, now.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
布里奇特
Bridget!
布里奇特 快来啊
Bridget, come quick!
有人杀了爸爸
Somebody's killed father!
快去找警♥察♥ 马上去
Go for the police! Now!
布里奇特 快去
Bridget, go!
答应我一件事
Just promise me something.
不要写信给我
Don't write to me.
也别来找我
And don't look for me.
我不会的
No.
我从来没有想过要从你那里得到什么东西
I never wanted anything from you.
丽兹并未被判刑 陪审团在90分钟后便把他无罪释放 他们不相信一个有着丽兹那样
社会地位的女人 会犯下如此罪行
艾玛和丽兹就此决裂 从此形同陌路
搬去了孟加纳州的一个农场生活 直到82岁去世
丽兹一直独自生活 直到67岁去世 她从未嫁人 少有朋友来往 她把大部分财产全部捐给了美国道协会