1♥8♥9♥2年8月4日
AUGUST 4. 1♥8♥9♥2
你并没有看到其他人进入这所房♥子
And you didn't see anyone else enter the house.
是的 没有
No, I did not.
那你在外面做什么
What were you doing outside?
我刚刚说过...
As I said before...
我去找掉进谷仓里的什么东西了
I went to look for sinkers out in the barn.
然后我停下来吃了一个梨
Then, I stopped to eat a pear.
梨?
A pear?
从我们梨树上摘的
From our pear tree.
然后我就进屋了
Then, I came inside.
你……
Are you...
你确定还能说下去吗?
quite sure you can continue?
恩 我没事
Yes, I'm fine.
你知道你父亲有仇人吗?
To your knowledge, did your father have any enemies?
6个月前
你是?
Yes?
夫人 我是新来的女佣
The new housemaid, ma'am.
布里奇特·沙利文
Bridget. Sullivan.
在这所房♥子里 你的名字就叫麦琪
In this house, you will be referred to as Maggie.
你的工作区域就在一楼
Most of your duties will be confined to the first floor.
我们的卧室门白天都是锁着的
Our bedroom... door remains locked during the day,
而我的两个继女
and the two girls,
艾玛和丽兹 她们都很注重个人隐私
my step-daughters, Emma and Lizzie, they're very private.
如果没有我们的命令 你不能到这层楼来
You are not to access this floor unless expressly directed.
-你明白了吗?-我知道了 夫人
- Do you understand? - I do, ma'am.
其实这里挺舒服的
It's actually quite cozy in here.
你的随身物品可以放在这里
Feel free to bring some things of your own.
这样能让你感觉到一丝家的温暖吧
That will make you feel more at home.
谢谢
Thank you.
不用谢 都是应该的
Within reason, of course.
对不起 我闯进来了
You'll have to excuse me.
我都忘了她居然会让你住在这
I'd completely forgotten she'd put you in here.
这么个小破烂房♥间里
Such an awful little room.
我们的东西摆的到处都是 可能是壁橱不够的原因吧
We have possessions stashed all over the house. Not enough closet, I'm afraid.
我叫丽兹
My name's Lizzie.
小姐 叫我麦琪就好
Call me Maggie, miss.
不管是麦琪还是帕迪都无所谓
None of that Maggie or Paddy business.
她就随便给你们这些
Just picking a name out of a hat
来自不同地方男孩女孩瞎起名字?
for every boy or girl that comes from a certain place?
这算哪门子事
It's terrible.
你的真名是什么?
What's your proper name?
布里奇特
It's Bridget.
你的发夹松了 布里奇特
Your hairpin's loose, Bridget.
好了
There.
谢谢你 丽兹小姐
Thanks, Miss Lizzie.
裙子不错
That's a pretty dress.
你要去哪儿吗?
Will you be going somewhere in it?
我之前就计划好了 今天要去剧院
As planned and discussed,I'm going to the theater.
你不能独自外出
You will not leave this house unaccompanied.
爸爸 我每天都是自己出去的
I leave this house unaccompanied everyday, father.
你听到我的话了 丽兹
You heard me, Lizzie.
而你也听到我的话了
And you me, father.
剧院是我唯一可以离开这里放松的地方
The theater's my only respite from this place.
你是博登家族的一员 不能独自现身公共场合
You're a Borden. You can't turn up there on your own.
全镇人几乎都在那
The whole town will be there.
恩 没错我也会在那
Yes, they will. And so will I.
我是为你好才跟你说这些的 丽兹
I tell you this out of kindness, Lizzie.
你这么做对你没有任何好处
You are not helping your cause.
也许没有 但我还是会去的
Perhaps not, but I will go nonetheless.
坐下
Sit down.
站住
Stop!
午夜前回来
Midnight.
不准迟到
No later.
谢谢 爸爸
Thank you, father.
你好 丽兹
Hello, Lizzie.
你好
Hello.
你的裙子真好看
Your dress is very smart.
你今天穿的裙子也很美
And yours is quite blue.
我们在想
We were wondering,
为什么你♥爸♥总把房♥子弄得那么暗呢?
why does your family keep the house so dark?
我爸爸不喜欢电灯
Father doesn't believe in light.
明明负担得起 为什么还要那样过活?
Why live that way when you can afford not to?
他觉得电灯很奢侈
He finds it extravagant.
不是还有煤油灯吗 对吧?
There's always gaslight, isn't there?
你似乎对照明这件事很着迷
You seem obsessed with the concept of illumination.
难道你是像爱迪生一样的发明家?
Are you, by chance,an Edison?
你知道我是谁
You know who I am.
哦 面孔倒是熟悉
Oh, the face is familiar.
也许是你喷的香水让我觉得很不舒服
Perhaps it's your scent that's throwing me off.
抓住她
Hang onto her!
谢谢你 麦琪
Thank you, Maggie.
-就这样吧 -她没事吧?
- That's all. - Is she all right?
这病能治吗?
Is there anything for it?
我们之前也谈过
As we discussed before,
药物治疗是有局限的
medical options are limited.
爸爸 只是有一次意外罢了 她明天早上就会好的
It's just one of her spells, father. She'll be good as new in the morning.
她是不是承受着很大的压力?
Is she under any undue stress?
你知道她的情绪一直都不稳定
You know she's always been very emotional.
你现在没事了
You're all right now.
没事了
You're all right.
我是不是……
Am I...
嘘 好好躺着 好吗?
Shh, just rest now, OK?
一切都会好起来的
Everything will be fine.
一切都会好起来的
Everything's gonna be fine.
希望你说的是真的
Say it like you mean it.
一切都会好起来的
Everything will be fine.
会的 丽兹 一定会的
It will, Lizzie. It will.
你没事吧?
Nothing at all?
真的很难去同情一个 自己都不试着去自助
It really is difficult to harbor sympathy for someone
哪怕只是付出一点点努力的人啊
who will not make even the slightest effort to help herself.
你好啊 亨利
Hello, Henry.
今天我们该听些什么呢
What should we hear today?
你有什么建议吗?
Do you have any suggestions?
爱并不因瞬息的改变而改变
Love alters not with brief hours and weeks,
它巍然矗立……
but bears it out...
我绝不让两颗真心的结合
Let me not to the marriage of true mind's
遇到任何障碍...阻碍
impme... impediments...
抱歉
Pardon me.
障碍
Impediments.
用“obstacle”来形容障碍会更好 你不觉得吗?
It's a much nicer word for "obstacle," don't you think?
你上过学吗?
Have you had schooling?
上过几年
Some.
具体是几年?
How much is some?
两年
Couple years.
你害怕吗?
Are you afraid?
害怕?
Afraid?
害怕什么?
Of what?
男人不需要懂得太多知识 布里奇特
Men don't have to know things, Bridget.
但是女人需要
Women do.
这被称为……
It's called... That...
那个女孩
Girl.
她……
Her...
她的面罩……
Her hood...
是……
is...
是常……
of the... com...
常减的……
Common...
-常见的 -常见的 常见的
- Common - Common. Common
她的面罩是常见的
Her hood is of the common.
她的面罩是常见的那种款式
Her hood is of the common sort.
她的……
Her...
小姐