你是如此的害怕
You were so scared.
该死的 是啊 我很害怕 那个侦探知道了
Hell, yeah, I was scared. That detective knows.
那个人什么都不知道
That man don't know shit.
你需要担心的
What you need to be worried about
我们的人在梅菲尔德 阿朗佐的老板
is our man in Mayfield, Alonzo's boss.
是我和贾斯汀离开的时候了
It's time for me and Justin to move away.
哦 天啊 你有成功的机会
Oh, Jesus. You with the running.
我需要为贾斯汀考虑一下
I need to think about Justin,
而且互助小组的女友们会理解的
and the girls in the support group will understand.
组里的女友们他妈的根本就不在乎你
The girls in the group don't give a fuck about you.
我做
I do.
你想逃跑吗?
You want to run away?
好极了
Fine.
但是我们要有始有终
But we got to finish what we started
要不然他们会把我们终结
or they're gonna finish us.
嘿 你 - 嘿 你
Hey, you. - Hey, you.
你知道 我想 一旦我们完成装♥修♥ 那个…
You know, I think that once we finish the renovation, that...
我们就搬家
we're gonna move.
真的? - 是啊
Really? - Yeah.
我觉得我们应该做的 - 我明白了
I think it's something we've got to do. - I understand.
本怎么办?
What about Ben?
这是个好问题
That's a good question.
我喜欢他 - 我也喜欢他
I like him. - I like him, too.
趴下
Stay down!
贾斯汀?
Justin?
快叫救护车
Somebody call an ambulance!
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
哦 贾斯汀…
Oh, Justin. Justin.
哦 贾斯汀
Oh, Justin.
贾斯汀
Justin.
贾斯汀 - 在这里 夫人 回来
Justin. - Here, ma'am. Back here.
贾斯汀
Justin.
嗨 妈妈
Hey, Mom.
沃尔科特 女士? 关于你儿子
Ms. Walcott? About your son.
他有一个膝盖碎了 但他会好起来的
He's got a broken kneecap,but he's gonna be just fine.
好…
Okay. Okay.
怎么了? 勇敢的男人 - 嗨
What's up, big man? - Hey.
我告诉过你怎么开车吧? - 谢谢你的到来
What'd I tell you about driving?- Thanks for coming.
振作起来 好了 没有必要
Come on, now. No need for that.
让我把你和贾斯汀带回家
Let me get you and Justin home.
你们可以和我呆在一起 直到你把事情弄清楚
You both can stay with me until you can get things straight.
贾斯汀 你还好吗?
Justin, you good?
还好 - 没事的
Yeah. - All right.
我们会带你离开这里 带你回家
We gonna get you out of here,get you home.
一个孩子死了 并且…
One child dead, and...
并且危及到另一个孩子
and then he threatens the other child.
我是说 大家都有孩子 真的…
I mean, everyone's children,really. Really.
我不会再感到无助了
I am not going back to feeling helpless.
你知道你告诉过我 你总是喜欢去…
You know how you told me you always like to...
把房♥间打扫干净 每次有什么不好的事发生时
clean house whenever something bad happens?
你的方法更好 对吗?
Your way of making it better, right?
是啊 调节方式 是啊
Yeah. Being in control. Yeah.
好吧 让我们把房♥子整理好吧…
Well, let's finish the house...
从某一点上看必须杀死亚历山大
in a way that will finish off Alejandro.
好 我们从哪里开始?
Okay. Where do we begin?
嗨 是我
Hey, it's me.
在设置陷阱 魅力女人在住所里
The trap is set. Cheese is in place.
我们需要的是卑鄙小人 今晚来收拾我
All we need is the rat. Pick me up tonight.
你开帕特利斯的车吗?
You got Patrice's ride?
我得到了地址…
I got the address...
地图…
maps...
最重要的东西 - 你从哪里弄来的?
everything. - Where'd you get this?
你知道我从哪弄来的 - 你去了我的办公室?
You know where I got it. - You were in my office?
废话 那是公共档案馆的办公室
Duh. It's the office of public records.
有人帮你吗? - 不 我自己找的 这很容易
Did someone help you?- No, I did it myself. It was easy.
我是说 大部分是电脑找的 但…
I mean, the computer did most of the work, but...
快点 我们得走了
Come on. We got to go.
山茱萸 2121号♥
2121 Dogwood.
我想让你看看亚历山大的家
I want you to look down at Alejandro's
告诉我 你看到了什么
house and tell me what you see.
一个派对
A party.
亚历山大在那里 我们在这里 而且…
Alejandro's out there,and we're over here, and...
他甚至都不想想 他对我们做了什么
he doesn't even think about what he does to us.
这是我引起的 不是你
And that's what I mean. It's not you.
这个世界失去了理智
It's the world that's lost its mind.
他妈的谁用佐的手♥机♥打我电♥话♥?
Who the fuck calls me on Zo's cell?
这是谁啊? - 你的朋友已经告诉过你了
Who is this? - Your friends already told you.
那天我带儿子去学校的时候
I met a few of them the other day when
我遇到了他们几位
I was taking my son to school.
你希望干点什么? 你♥他♥妈♥的和我的人对抗
What do you expect? You fuck with my people.
现在你来到这里 你♥他♥妈♥的想和我的家人在一起吗?
And now you come here,and you fuck with my family?
我要他妈的杀了你…
I'm gonna fucking kill you myself...
和你的家人
and your family.
你当心
You watch.
明天就要走了
It's gonna go down tomorrow.
等等 你要用枪和电♥话♥做什么?
Wait, what are you gonna do with the gun and the phone?
我来搞定一切
I'll take care of everything.
你好吗? 家庭主妇先生
How are you, Mr. Homemaker?
我很好 现在你回来了
I'm good, now that you're back.
帕特利斯打来电♥话♥
Patrice called.
女友们要来看看你和贾斯汀
The girls want to come to see you and Justin.
也许再过几天
Maybe in a few days,
就这样 我们可以在一起了 你知道吗?
just so we can get our act together, you know?
好
Okay.
那么 我们什么时候与伊芙小姐见面?
So, are we gonna meet Miss Eve this time?
我们遇到的每个人都只是你的帮助者 做了些什么?
We've met everyone but your sponsor.What's up with that?
哦 做了些什么? 你知道吗?
Oh, what's up with that? You know what?
让我把你介绍给她
Let me introduce you to her
因为每个人都想见见伊芙小姐
'cause everyone wants to meet Miss Eve.
每个人都想见见伊芙小姐
Everybody wants to meet Miss Eve.
她走了 - 好吧
Here she goes. - All right.
女孩 你看起来很好
Girl, you looking good.
真奇怪
That's weird.
不用担心 我会遇见她的
No worries, I'll just meet her
她和其他女友们一起来拜访的时候
when she comes up to visit with the other girls.
你要睡觉了?
Are you coming to bed?
几乎和我一样棒
Almost as good as me.
似乎不够好
Almost is good enough'
因为我不希望看起来 不像是淫♥荡♥的女人
cause I don't want to look like no hoochie.
就这样?
It's like that?
不 多拍一些 不过我喜欢那张
No, take one more.I like that one, though.
淫♥荡♥的女人?
Hoochie?
你想要那些人承担责任
You want the ones responsible.
莱拉 那是你朋友伊芙吗?
Lila, was that your friend Eve?
我听到你提起过她 但…
I heard you mention it, but...
我肯定没见过她
I must have missed meeting her.
她是来自迪凯特的"新女性"?
Is she that new woman from Decatur?
不 她住在市中心
No, she lives in midtown.
当孩子被谋杀了
When that child is murdered,
我们感到内疚 抑郁
we feel guilt, depression.
我们失去了我们的家庭 我们的思想
We lose our homes, our minds.
查尔斯要回家了
Charles is coming home.
这样的事她以前发生过吗?
This has happened to her before?
我们都有言行不正常的时候
We all have our hard times.
如果我迷失了 我会知道吗? - 买♥♥了一些油漆
If I lost it, would I even know it?- Get some paint.
回答我的问题 - 你先说
Answer the motherfucking question. - You first.
如果她不是真实的 那么…
If she's not real, then...
我来搞定一切
I'll take care of everything.
皮包应该在我身边
The leather bag will be with me.
它应该在我身边 它应该在…
It will be with me, it will be...
电影精选列表