Maybe I can make it over there and snap your fucking neck
在你扣动扳机之前 - 也许我会问玛雅
before you pull the trigger. - Maybe I'll ask Maya.
还记得玛雅吗? 是啊
Remember Maya? Yeah.
连你那自私的屁♥股♥都没想法吗?
Didn't even cross your selfish-ass mind?
她在哪里?
Where is she?
她在卫生间 她很好 - 她怀了我的孩子
She's in the closet. She's fine. - She's carrying my baby.
你杀了我的宝贝 你以为我他妈的会在乎你吗?
You killed my baby. You think I fucking care about yours?
哦 你不会活着离开这里
Oh, you not getting out of here alive.
你以为我在乎活着出去吗?
You think I care about getting out alive?
好吧
All right.
你想听到什么?
You want to hear?
我会告诉你
I'll tell you.
雷在我的一个街角干活 这事做的不对
Ray was working one of my corners without doing what was right.
所以 吩咐蒂奥和利奥去告诉他到底是什么
So, told Teo and Leo to go tell him what was what,
但他们不会去做这件事
but they ain't never get around to it.
当时多尼乐去那边传我的话…
Then Donelle sends me word that...
雷对我有些不敬
Ray's out there dissing me.
我就在附近
I was in the neighborhood.
我决定自己搞定
I decided I'd take care of it myself.
他妈的 我警告过
I warned the motherfucker.
一切都会好的 你知道吗?
Everything's gonna be all good. You know?
告诉她冷静 史蒂芬会去那里
Tell her to chill. Stephon's gonna be there.
但是你提出分手
But you start letting shit go,
很快就会消失
pretty soon it will all be gone.
我并不是去找你儿子的
I wasn't exactly looking for your son,
可是他在那里
but he was there.
他恰好在那里
He's right there.
所以你问我在哪个该死的街角 谁承担责任…
So you ask me who's responsible for that shit on the corner...
是你 - 你是干什么的…
It's you. - What are you...
你们这些杂种… - 你让他跑到大街上
You motherf... - You let him run the streets.
他不应该在那里 - 杀了他
He shouldn't have been there. - Shoot him.
你不该去做 - 现在就把他干掉
you ain't supposed to be. - Finish him right now.
所以 是你 是我 是…是我的手下
So, it's you, it's me, it's... it's my man
在梅菲尔德的汉德罗 是这世界
Handro in Mayfield. It's the world.
明天同样会发生
Same shit's gonna happen tomorrow.
地球会继续转动
World's gonna keep on turning.
你认为你能阻止得了吗?
Do you think you can stop it?
天哪 你到底是谁?
Man, who are you?
我只是位母亲
I'm just a mother.
你还好吗? 快点
Are you okay? Come on.
走吧 不 走吧
Let's go. No! Let's go.
太可怕了 那个可怜的女孩
It's terrible. That poor girl.
可怜的女孩?
Poor girl?
她知道他是如何得到他的钱
She knew how he got his money.
她知道他做了什么
And she knew what he did to get it,
并且不管怎样 她和他干屄♥♥
and she fucked him anyway.
和他上♥床♥就是因为钱 很可能
Fucked him because of it, probably.
她不应该被射杀
She didn't deserve to get shot.
我们没杀她
We didn't shoot her!
当你在那里时 他妈的不应该让这事发生
And that shit's gonna happen if you're where you shouldn't be.
那不是什么佐说的吗? 他妈的混♥蛋♥
Isn't that what Zo said? Fucking asshole.
你想要正义 你得到了 - 我觉得不舒服
You wanted justice, you got it. - I don't feel better.
那是因为还没结束
That's because it's not over.
阿朗佐说 他在梅菲尔德
Alonzo said his man in Mayfield
是那个人下令袭击
was the one who ordered that hit.
我不在乎在梅菲尔德的那个人
I don't care about the man in Mayfield.
嗯 你必须去
Well, you have to.
因为所有这一切都与他有关
Because it's all connected.
你不明白吗? - 不…我不明白
You don't see that? - No. No, I don't see.
我很抱歉 伊芙 但我够了
I'm sorry, Eve, but I'm done.
这不只是关于你 记住了吗?
This wasn't just about you, remember?
在这里我们应该互相帮助
We were supposed to be helping each other here.
为了什么? 那么 为了什么?
What? So, what?
现在我们要做的是回到我们的生活 就像什么都没发生过?
Now we just go back to our lives like nothing ever happened?
毕竟我们共同经历过了 还有我们所做的一切
After all we've been through and all that we've done,
你真的认为我们可以回到过去吗?
you really think that we can go back?
我去卫生间换衣服
I went into the closet to change.
有人从背后抓住我
Someone grabbed me from behind.
我听到一个很轻地声音说 如果我发出声音就会死
And I heard a voice real low said I'd be dead if I made one sound.
你能给我们描述吗?
Can you give us any description?
我没看见 我不想看到
I didn't see. I didn't want to see.
所有我能说的是…
All I can say is...
她听起来真的很愤怒 - 她? 你说她?
that she sounded real mad. - She? Did you say she?
可是几乎没有哪个帮派让女人为他们跑去杀人
Only a few crews got women running with them.
有个重要人物参与进来了
Someone's moving in.
我对你说
I'm telling you.
我们现在要做的是开始调查逃跑的著名人物 犯罪记录
All we got to do now is start running names, records.
你说什么…这不是地盘争夺战
What are you talking...this isn't a turf war.
"听起来她真的很愤怒" 那就不是为了地盘 是私人恩怨
"She sounded real mad". That ain't turf. It's personal.
你总是说"收集证据" 那么你要去哪里?
You always say, "Work the evidence". So where you getting that?
必需的一个侦办工作的依据
Call it a working theory.
这是怎么回事? - 我们有一个小小的郊游活动
What's this all about? - We're having a little outing.
嗯 这真是个好主意
Well, this is a really good idea.
嗯 你喜欢这个活动 我很高兴
Well, I am so glad that you're enjoying it.
是啊 并且我也认识其他人
Yeah. And I know someone else who would, too.
请原谅
Excuse me.
好吧 我知道 你还在生我的气…
All right, I know you're still mad at me...
但我们有好多人一起在外面吃饭
But some of us from the group are out to dinner.
还要去看电影 - 吃饭和看电影
And going to a movie, too. - Dinner and a movie.
我知道这不关你的事 但我想让你知道
I know it's not your thing, but I thought I'd just let you know.
那么 我回来
So, holla back.
"我回来"?
"Holla back?"
好吧 我知道你还要说 - 不…
Well, I know y'all still say that. - No. No.
莱拉 那是你朋友伊芙吗?
Lila, was that your friend Eve?
让她过来一起 不是机会难得吗?
Any luck with getting her to come back?
我试过 但你知道的 随便她了
I tried, but you know how she is.
我听到你提起过她 但我肯定没见过她
I've heard you mention her, but I must have missed meeting her.
她是来自迪凯特的"新女性"?
Is she that new woman from Decatur?
不 她住在市中心
No. She lives in Midtown.
打扰一下 女士们 先生们
Excuse me, ladies and gentlemen.
我知道我们要在这里庆祝
I know we're here to celebrate
把这个可爱的女人从家里带出来了
getting this lovely lady out of the house.
但我也要为她的儿子干杯 贾斯汀先生
But I also want to make a toast to her son, Mr. Justin,
获奖的艺术家
the award-winning artiste.
奖? 等一下 获奖? 什么奖?
Award? Wait a minute. Award-winning? What award?
没有什么 这只是学校举办的
Nothing. It's just a school thing.
我的美术设计赢得了比赛 - 你为什么没告诉她?
My art project won a contest. - Why didn't you tell her?
我不能 我是说 我找不到机会
I couldn't. I mean, I couldn't find the time to.
你什么意思 你找不到机会吗?
What do you mean, you couldn't find the time to?
你可以说啊
You could just say it.
那是多么的难吗? - 最近真的很难 我从来没看到你
How hard is that? - Real hard lately. I never see you.
你要么在家里干活 要么和他们在一起
You're either working on the house or with them.
所以 当你回家时…
So, when you get home...
我想看看 请给我
I'd like to see it, please.
给你妈妈
Show your mama.
我不知道你怎么想
I wasn't sure how you'd feel.
你喜欢吗?
Do you like it?
我喜欢它
I love it.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你 妈妈 我也很爱你
I love you, too, mom. - I love you so much.
(本·摩根 撒切尔路2321号♥ 佐治亚州 亚特兰大市 30320号♥)
嗨
Hey.
邮差给我留下一些你的东西
The mailman left me some of yours.
我没有什么…
I had nothing to...
进行了取证 没有指纹
Got the forensics. No prints.
佐的手♥机♥不见了 我拿到了通话记录
Zo's phone was gone. I got the records.
猜猜他最后一次电♥话♥是谁打来的?
Guess who his last call ever was from?
蒂奥·考利昂
Teo Corlone.
蒂奥有了一个很好的借口 死亡的真正重要因素全都在里面
Teo's got a pretty good alibi, what with being dead and all.
所以枪手拿走了佐的手♥机♥ 蒂奥和多尼乐…
So, the shooter has Zo's phone, Teo, and Donelle...
你在做什么? 别碰我的东西
What are you doing? Don't touch my shit.
电影精选列表