上帝 请赐我宁静 去接受
God, grant me the serenity to accept
我不能改变的一切…
the things that I cannot change...
算了 伙计 回来吧 我要到那里了
Nah, man. Back off. I'm about to be there.
哟 她不是你喜欢的那种 哥们
Yo, she's not feeling you like that, dude.
赐我勇气 去改变我所能改变的一切…
The courage to change the things that I can...
不 这就是史蒂芬 你明白我的意思吗?
Nah, it's Stephon. You know what I'm saying?
只是告诉她 我来了 并且一切都会好的
Just tell her I said I'm coming,
并且一切都会好
and everything's gonna be all good.
并赐我智慧 去分辨两者的不同
And the wisdom to know the difference.
片名:慈母复仇路
我回来拿本的碟
I'm gonna return Ben's dish.
他说他会带我去学校
And he said he'll take me to school.
他说他会带我去别的地方住宿
He said he'd take me the rest of
这一周你可以休息一下了 好吗?
the week so you could rest, okay?
好吧
Okay.
妈妈
Mom.
这个你应该随身带着 戴上它
You should take this. Wear it.
不 不 不 贾斯汀 你不必如此
No. No, no, Justin. You don't have to do that.
我保证它会帮助你
I promise it will help.
贾斯汀 不要 你去上学吧 没事的
Justin, no. You go to school. It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
请帮帮我
Please, help me.
在你吃下一块蛋糕之前
and before you eat another piece of cake,
打开你弟弟的礼物
open your brother's gift.
精美的包装 贾斯汀 很酷 对吧?
Nice wrapping, Justin. Cool, right?
哦 你真的用了很多胶带 老兄
Well, you did use a lot of tape, dude.
一块新手表吗? 我需要一个新的…
A new watch? What do I need with a new...
这真的很精致
It's real nice.
真正的闪闪发光 妈妈帮着挑选的
It's real shiny. Mom helped pick it out.
这是我们俩的礼物
It's kind of from the both of us.
好了 我知道了 我最近又迟到了 所以要一块新的手表
Okay, I get it. I was late again, so a new watch.
这个不是 打开你的礼物
That's not it. Open my gift.
好吧 好期待 妈妈 不 再看一下
Okay. Good looking out, ma. No. Look again.
再看一下
Look again.
哦 天哪
Oh, man!
城里人喜欢用新的
The city got new ones,
所以我得到了一个非常好的二手货
so I got a really good one second-hand.
快点看看
Come on, now.
哦 天哪 这个很棒
Oh, man. This is great.
它也有一个摄像头 所以 当你去上大学
It has a little camera, too. So when you go off to college,
妈妈会给我们另一台电脑
Mom will get us another computer
所以我们可以看到你 和你聊天
so we can see you and talk to you.
我想你会喜欢的
I thought you might like it.
我们可以把它放在这里
And we could put it right here.
这里
Here?
我以为你只是为我买♥♥的
I thought you got it just for me.
我为你买♥♥的
I did get it for you.
是啊 但这就像是我在签收
Yeah, but it's like I got to sign for it
在我可以使用它之前
before I can use it or something.
老兄 好了
Dude, come on now.
我想说的是 我现在是成年人了
All I'm saying is I'm a man now.
(年轻天使的妈妈 无论怎样 我们绝对在每周见面一次)
我感觉很好 嗯…
I feel good. Well...
我想不是很好
Not exactly good, I guess.
我看到了查尔斯的这张旧照片
I ran into this old picture of Charles
在一个抽屉里
in the back of a drawer.
感觉很好的回忆
It felt good, the memory,
而不是痛苦的
instead of painful.
他是个可爱的人
He's a cutie.
如果你们想看看的话
If you want the truth,
这是一张可爱的脸
that is one sweet face.
所以我觉得我要去那里
So I feel like I'm getting there.
我得接受上帝的旨意
I'm getting to accept God's will.
哦 我给你们带来一些 我做的柠檬酥块 作为结束
Oh, and I brought y'all some of my lemon squares for the break.
是他最喜欢吃的 - 谢谢你 帕特利斯
They were his favorite. - Thank you, Patrice.
去吧 姑娘
Go ahead, girl.
所以 我们的妈妈
So, we're mothers.
我们母性的本能就是保护我们的孩子
Our maternal instinct is to protect our child.
当最坏的事情发生时
And when the worst happens,
当孩子被谋杀了
when that child is murdered,
我们感到内疚 抑郁
we feel guilt, depression,
我们觉得 我们失败了
we feel we failed.
我们失去了我们的家庭 我们的思想 并且我们的生活
We lose our homes, our minds, and sometimes our lives.
所以找到一个帮助者
So get a sponsor.
找一个你可以倾诉的人
Find someone that you can talk to,
走出去 去做感兴趣的事
get out, get a hobby,
设法去接受
get to acceptance somehow
这样你就可以继续生活下去 对吗?
so that you can get on to living, right?
现在 我想我看到了一张新面孔
Now, I think I see a new face.
我是莱拉·沃尔科特 我…在这里
I'm Lila Walcott. I'm... here.
我在城区工作
I work for the city.
我是公共档案馆的职员 我…
I was a clerk in public records. I...
我现在休假
Now I'm on leave.
我的儿子史蒂芬是…
My son Stephon was m...
退出去 拜托 夫人…
Step back, please, ma'am. Ma'am?
我需要你…你不能在这里 - 史蒂芬
I need you... you can't be in here. - Stephon!
没事的 - 你不需要说出来
It's all right. - You don't have to say it.
你不要着急
You take your time.
史蒂芬? 史蒂芬 你和我们在一起吗?
Stephon? Stephon, are you with us?
你能听到我说话吗? - 史蒂芬
Can you hear me? - Stephon!
我不想说了
I'm not gonna say that word.
你不应该这样说 没事的
You shouldn't say it. It's okay.
我听你们说 可是…史蒂芬已经死了 并且我…
I hear y'all, but... Stephon is dead, and I...
我想要…
I want to...
你希望他回来
You want him back.
说完 莱拉
Finish, Lila.
你想要…什么?
You want... what?
谢谢你们邀请我
To thank y'all for inviting me.
欢迎你
You're welcome.
你有兴趣爱好吗?
Did you get a hobby yet?
你的儿子死了
Your son's dead,
他们会告诉你开始收集邮票或者一些重要的东西
and they tell you to start collecting stamps or something.
无疑 他们只是想帮你
Well, they're just trying to help.
是啊 有趣的是 每个人都想帮忙时
Yeah, it's funny how everyone wants to help
他们又无能为力
when there's nothing they can do.
我一直在收集名片 你知道吗?
I keep getting cards, you know?
从侦探和牧师开始
First from the detective and the reverend.
那里有类似的人
Just got another one in there.
也许这可能是你的爱好 收集名片
Maybe that could be your hobby, collecting cards.
或许会得到忠告
Or getting advice.
哦 是啊
Oh, yeah.
我有一份室内设计的工作
I had this interior-design job.
我的老板对我说 真的很好…
And my boss said to me, real nice...
"你可以要个孩子" - 我想我听到过
"you can have another kid". - I think I heard that one.
"好了 至少你还有一个儿子"
"Well, at least you have another son".
好像我有一个备用的
Like I had one to spare.
告诉你 伙计 交谈是没有意义的
Telling you, man. Talk is meaningless.
告诉我关于你的
Tell me about yours.
那么我会大谈
Then I'd be talking.
你知道的 他们说要找到一个帮助者 一个可以倾诉的人 而且…
You know, they said to get a sponsor, someone to talk to, and...
如果你感兴趣… - 是你吗?
if you're interested... - In being yours?
这真是…真是讨人喜欢 不过却不够聪明
That's... that's sweet, but not smart.
这…这一切不是我感兴趣的场景
This is... this whole thing is not my scene.
在这里 只是他妈的让我感觉没用
Just being here makes me feel fucking useless.
等等 也许给个一次机会
Wait a minute. Maybe give it a chance.
我真的觉得我可以和你谈心
I really feel like I can talk to you.
这是我的号♥码 但你应该打的电♥话♥不是我
Here's my number, but it's not me you should be calling.
嗯 我已经打电♥话♥给警♥察♥ 但…你怎么样?
Well, I've called the police, but... what about you?
他们找那个人… - 他们甚至不看
Did they find the person... - They barely even looked.
我的小女人
My little girl,
对他们而言 他是不真实的
she wasn't real to them.
电影精选列表