So, that's when I started to pray.
我知道我的祈祷会得到回应
And I knew my prayer would be answered.
三天 三年
Three days, three years.
我要让别人知道
I got to let the others know.
查尔斯回家了 - 查尔斯在…
Charles is coming home. - Charles was...
在烧烤 他试图去劝架
at a barbecue, and he was trying to break up a fight,
然后他被打死了 就在三年前的今天
and he got killed three years ago today.
生日 纪念日 她们最糟糕
Birthdays, anniversaries, they're the worst.
帕特利斯 你认为你能留下来聚会吗?
Patrice, do you think you can stay for the meeting?
这样的事她以前发生过吗?
This has happened to her before?
不只是她 我们都有言行不正常的时候 所以…
Not just her. No, we all have our bad times. So...
我们彼此看护 我们…
we look in on each other, we...
如果这样 我们只好呆在一起过夜
we stay over if we have to.
所以我要确保她今晚回家
So I'm gonna make sure that she gets home tonight.
并且明天 我会带她…
And tomorrow, I will take her...
如果我迷失了…
If I lost it...
我会知道吗?
would I even know it?
我会像她一样吗?
Am I gonna end up just like her?
如果你呆在家里
If you stay inside
你一直都呆着 就会像她一样 恶化
and you keep it all in like her, it festers.
关系到你的思想感情 你得做点什么
You got to do something about your feelings.
我试着去睡觉 可是…
I try to sleep, but...
每次我的记忆都回到那个街角
My mind keeps going back to that corner every time.
你一直在想这件事?
You been thinking about this?
我从来没有停止过想这件事…
I never stop thinking about it...
关于那该死的餐馆 在那里会看到他的
About that damn diner and who he was gonna see there.
我想去见他
I want to see him,
看看他 那个夺走我儿子的人
see if he's the one that took my son.
今天是星期六
It's Saturday.
在2个小时内
In two hours,
通常会发生事情
it's the usual time.
我认为你必须去
I think you have to go.
这不只是为了我
It wouldn't just be for me.
正如你一样 我需要它
I need it just as much as you do.
也许我们可以互相帮助
Then maybe we can help each other.
我想这是监视
I guess this is a stakeout.
警♥察♥监视时在做什么?
What do cops do during stakeouts?
睡觉
Sleep.
在电影中 他们谈论自己的家庭
In the movies, they talk about their families.
那是给我的暗示?
Is that my cue?
我男朋友叫梅洛
My boyfriend's name is Mello.
他来自"吉露果子冻"地区
He comes from the land of JELL-O.
他有腌菜色的脚趾和樱桃红的鼻子
With pickles for his toes and a cherry for his nose
这就是我的故事
And that's the way my story goes
我男朋友叫比利 他来自相当大的费城
My boyfriend's name is Billy He come from good, old Philly
他鼻子上有樱桃红 并且10个又大又胖的脚趾
With a cherry on his nose And 10 big, fat toes,
这就是我的故事
And that's the way my story goes
我把他的桃子还给了他 我把他的梨还给了他
I gave him back his peaches I gave him back his pears
我给了他50美分 把他踢下楼梯
I gave him back his 50 cents And kicked him down the stairs
那么 你妈妈也教过你吗? - 是啊
So, your mom taught you that, too? - Yeah.
你的小女孩以前用过的?
Your little girl used to do that?
是啊
Yeah.
我从未告诉过任何人 但我一直想要个小女孩
I never told anyone, but I always wanted a little girl.
他们在那里
There they are.
认为是他们杀了人?
Think they killed anybody?
我认为他们杀了史蒂芬 - 我不知道
I think they killed Stephon. - We don't know that.
你知道我的感受
You know how I feel.
我们只是和他们谈谈
We just talk to them.
快点 最后一次… - 上次 你搞砸了
Now, last time... - Last time, you messed up.
这正是我想说的 行了吧?
That's what I was gonna say, okay?
上次 我搞砸了 所以 这次 就靠你了
Last time, I messed up. So, this time, it's all you.
如果我们得到名字就给那个警♥察♥ 我会把里面的信息交出去 这都是为了你
If we get a name for that cop, I'll leave the tip. But it's all you.
我要回家
I'm going home.
你觉得他们会回家吗?
You think they're going home?
是啊 嘿 哥们
Yeah! Hey, bro.
我轻易打通了这个该死的游戏 老兄
I'm whupping the shit out this motherfucking game, dawg.
他妈的没人跟我对抗
Ain't nobody fucking with me.
我想干掉的都是最后剩下的菜鸟和废物
I'm about to get the last cherry and shit.
嘿 我知道他一直在跟你说话 孩子
Hey, I know he been talking to you, boy.
妈的 因为我是最棒的
Shit. I'm the greatest, cuz.
"糖果粉碎"获得了180级 打那该死的
Got to level 180 on candy crush. Beat that shit.
我只看到其中的一个 也许另一个人在车里
I only see one of them. Maybe the other one's in the car.
最好打电♥话♥给索尔 婊♥子♥ 他妈的去那里
Better call Saul, bitch. Get the fuck over there.
嘿 老兄 我告诉你 我们被跟踪了
Hey, bro, I told you we was being followed.
看看这个家伙
Look at this shit.
好吧 老兄 你想要什么
All right, bro. What you want,
一个小零食或者什么的? 伙计
a scooby snack or some shit, man?
我只是说 你总是想努力表现
I'm just saying. You always trying to act
好像我没集中精神 妈的
like I'm not paying attention and shit.
这叫纠正错误
Call it correct.
我们在餐厅里看到过你 看到你跟着我们 妈的
We saw you at the diner. Saw you following us and shit.
你玩得开心吗?
You have fun?
你♥他♥妈♥的想干什么? 伙计
What the fuck do you want, man?
我想知道 谁在汽车里对着你的那个街角开枪
I want to know who did the drive-by on one of your corners.
哦 你干什么?
Oh, you do?
就这些? 我是说 这就是你一路跟到这里的原因?
Is that all? I mean, that's why you came all the way down here for?
不…你看到了什么? 你还有什么没告诉我
Nah. Nah, you see? There's something you ain't telling me.
你知道谁对多尼乐开枪? 婊♥子♥
You know something about who shot Donelle, bitch?
你不妨说一下是谁?
Who's Donelle to you?
回答我的问题 - 你先说
Answer the motherfucking question. - You first.
哟… 你们他妈的搞什么? 兄弟
Yo, yo. What the fuck is wrong with you, bro?
抱歉
Sorry.
希腊人很不舒服 孩子
The Greek party was so sick, son.
我不得不再跑一次 来我们这儿的是谁?
I had to make another run. Who we got here?
他妈的我们得有个过程 布拉德利
We got a fucking procedure, Bradley.
我告诉过你不要转手的如此之快
I told you don't be rolling up all quick like that.
寒心 伙计 为什么你总是让我着急?
Chill, man. Why you always sweating me?
所有的生意都是我给你的
All the business I bring you.
哥们 我售出你所有的货 校园里的孩子就充满了活力
Dude, I bring you all the campus green, son.
你给自己留了很多
You keep plenty for yourself.
哦 妈的 不 不…
Oh, shit! No, no, no, no!
把它给我 走吧
Give it to me. Let's go.
不…让我们问问…
No! No! Let's ask. Let's ask.
你去问 但快点
You got it. But hurry.
告诉我们 我们想要知道的事 那么就给你兄弟找个医生
Tell us what we want to know, and your brother gets a doctor.
操你 快给他找一个
Fuck you. Get him one right now.
多尼乐的街角 车里开枪的那个人的名字
Donelle's corner. The drive-by. That name.
是你 还是他? - 不说 该死的女人
Was it you, or was it him? - Don't say, shit, man.
说点什么 或许你会听到他最后的喘息声
Better say something or you're gonna hear his last breath.
这种声音你永远都不会停止听
It's a sound you never stop hearing.
操 好吧 是阿朗佐·T
Fuck! All right! It was Alonzo T.
他经营着南区 汉德罗那伙的代理人
He runs the south side for Handro and them.
蒂奥
Teo!
操♥他♥妈♥的婊♥子♥
Fucking bitch.
快点 我们得走了 如果我们想要成功 走吧
Come on. We got to go if we're gonna make it. Let's go!
你知道 也许你找到了宁静
You know, maybe you found the serenity
接受不能改变的事
to accept the things you cannot change,
也许你获得了勇气 去改变你能改变的事
and maybe you gained the courage to change the things you can.
只能寻找智慧去分辨两者的不同
But finding the wisdom to know the difference
因为悲伤是真正的挑战
is the real challenge because the grief
因为你的不幸 所以脆弱
of your loss can be so debilitating,
它可以影响你的判断力
it can cloud your judgment.
这是奥尔森的双胞胎
That goes for the Olsen twins.
艾什莉这里没有钱包 没有现金 没有手♥机♥
Ashley here has no wallet, no cash, no cellphone.
这里 与玛丽·凯特不同
Unlike Mary-Kate, here.
我们应该怎么称呼这些人?
And what should we call the one down here?
矮胖子? 奥佩?
Humpty Dumpty? Opie?
我需要加班
I'm gonna ask for overtime.
如果他们要求我们完成任务 并不断地派我们出去
If they're gonna task us and keep sending us out,
我说 那是不公平的 - 他们没派我们
I mean, that's unfair. - They didn't send us.
我听说那是一把左轮枪 来做点事
电影精选列表