His big brother gets killed,
并且做这事的那些人 他们仍然在那里
and the guys who did it, they're still out there.
嗯 我无能为力
Well, I can't do anything about that.
但是如果你能呢?
But what if you could?
你想吗?
Would you?
我当然想 谁不想呢?
Of course I would. Who wouldn't?
你知道 在我小女孩被杀后 就像你一样
You know, with my little girl, it was just like you.
他们告诉我 我不能做任何事 去等着
They told me I couldn't do anything, to wait.
所以我等着
So I waited.
什么事都没有
And nothing happened.
来吧
Come on.
什么?
What?
相信我 贾斯汀在床上睡着了 他安全
Trust me. Justin's asleep in his bed. He's safe.
让我们去兜风 我想给你看些东西
Let's go for a ride. I want to show you something.
就在那儿 对吗?
It's over there, right?
这是史蒂芬被杀的地方…
That's where Stephon was...
他们还有一个毒品贩子 就在那里
And they got another dealer out there just like that.
他必须为别人工作
He's got to be working for somebody.
在电影预告里丹泽尔与绑♥架♥有关
Denzel's on the trail of a kidnapper in this one.
我有我自己的电影要看
I got my own movie to go to.
那些朋友是谁? - 你以前见过他们
Who are these friends? - You met them before.
有一些我没见过
There's some I haven't met.
你永远不会遇见那些人的
And you're never gonna meet those.
是啊 他们白天黑夜都打电♥话♥到家里
Yeah. They'd call this house day and night
那时你八年级
when you were in eighth grade.
嗨 我可以和史蒂芬通话吗?
Hi. Can I please speak to Stephon?
那么 你和那个邻居本怎么样? 那个水暖工
So, what's up with you and that neighbor Ben? The plumber man.
行了…
All right. All righty.
你今晚与这些朋友会面
These friends you're meeting tonight,
他们中哪个是你正式的女朋友?
is any of them your regular girl?
算了 他们都知道我的正式女朋友是谁
Nah. They all know who my regular girl is.
哦 拜托 我不会透露那个人的
Oh, please. I'm not falling for that one.
这太不正常了
That's just so whack.
不正常? 你…
Whack? You...
不正常 - 请不要开始使用我的字眼
Whack. - Please don't start using my words.
好吧 玩得开心 什么时候回来?
All right. Have fun. What time is it?
拜托 我18岁了 行了
Please. I'm 18. Come on.
我不在乎你18岁 11 00 请务必回来 史蒂芬
I don't care if your 18. 11:00, please, Stephon.
只想安静 - 回头见 史蒂芬
Peace, Just. - See you, Stephon.
好吧 你 我和丹泽尔 宝贝 - 是啊 像往常一样
All right. You, me, and Denzel, baby. - Yeah. Like always.
侦探说他需要一个名字
Detective said he needs a name.
让我们去打听一下
Let's get one.
"让我们去打听一下"? 咱们回家吧 - 不
"Let's get one"? Let's go home. - No.
在聚会时 你开始说你想要的
At the meeting, you started to say what you wanted.
我只是想要 夺走我儿子的那个人受到法律制裁
I just want justice for the ones who took my son.
所以 让我们把他抓住
So let's get it.
我只是不敢去问 这是一条街道 到处都是人
I just can't go over there and ask. It's a street. It's crowded.
你知道怎么做吗?
You know what?
大家都回家的时候
Everyone goes home sometime.
就是他
That's him.
嗨 双胞胎不在这里 我买♥♥了吃的 我要回家了
Hey. The twins ain't here. I got the food. I'm coming home.
你凭什么认为他会告诉我们任何事?
What makes you think he'll tell us anything?
不…要是有人…我们就不能
No. No. What if someone... We can't!
我们不会成功 除非我们去抓住他
We won't. Not unless we have to.
尽管我想在回家的路上买♥♥薯条吃 我会去的
If I want to eat my french fries on the way home, I'm gonna.
不 你要干什么?
No. What are you gonna do?
我想 我会成功的
I guess I'll get my Tina on.
我能和你谈谈吗?
Can I talk to you for a minute?
哟…别过来 没人喜欢那样
Yo, yo. Don't come up on nobody like that.
我只是问个问题
I just got a question.
我认识你吗? - 不认识 但你认识雷
I know you? - No, but you know Ray.
跟你有什么关系吗? 你想从我这里得到什么?
What's it to you if I do? What you want from me?
一个名字
A name.
在你干活的角落 上个月有个歹徒在所驾的车里开枪
The corner that you work, there was a drive-by last month.
有人得负责 那个人的名字
Someone's responsible. That name.
听着 他妈的从我面前滚开
Look. Get the fuck out my face.
我想要一个名字
I want a name!
这是开玩笑吧?
Is this a joke?
我想要名字 给我名字
I want a name! Give me that name
快说 我发誓我会开枪的…
right now or I swear I'm gonna shoot...
你都干了些什么?
What did you do?
我应该怎么做? 你看到的 他过来 我作出正确反应
What was I supposed to do? You saw. He came right at me.
他是别人家的孩子
He's somebody's child.
他想杀了我们 快点 走吧
He tried to kill us! Come on. Let's go.
走
Go!
我们想要的只是一个名字 - 但我们确实得到了一个 不是吗?
All we wanted was a name. - But we did get one, didn't we?
多尼乐·皮特 我是说
Donelle Peete. I mean,
这个名字不对 但这是个头目
it's not the right name, but it's a lead.
还有他的电♥话♥ 他手♥机♥里会有更多的名字
And his phone. His phone's gonna have more names.
我们可以把里面的信息给那个侦探 - 他会听出我的声音
We can leave a tip for that detective. - He'll know my voice.
他不知道你的脸 他不会知道你的声音
He didn't know your face. He won't know your voice.
听着 我知道你现在吓坏了
Look. I know you're freaked out right now.
但我知道你的感觉会更轻松
But I know you feel lighter.
史蒂芬
Stephon.
醒来
Wake up.
醒来
Wake up.
别离开我
Don't leave me yet.
你听到了吗? 你别离开我 你别离开你妈妈
You hear me? You don't leave me yet. You don't leave your mama yet.
好吗?
Okay?
现在醒来
Now wake up.
你醒来 史蒂芬
You wake up, Stephon.
你听到了吗?
You hear me?
你听到了吗?
You hear me?
呼吸
Breathe.
钱包不见了 手表不在了
Wallet's gone, watch isn't.
劳力士表
Rolex.
枪手抢走了劳力士?
The shooter left a Rolex?
那个蠢货并且留下了一口袋的药丸
The dummy also left a pocketful of pills
含有的浓度 构成重罪
containing a felonious substance.
重罪吗?
Felonious?
我发现你又在夸张了
I catch you with that big-word dictionary again,
我要揍死你
I'm gonna beat you to death with it.
该死的法医在哪里?
Where the hell's forensics?
你知道该怎么做 这里是贫民区
You know the drill. It's the ghetto.
这意味着他们在这里时 他们好像搜过身
That means they get here when they feel like it.
不怪他们 这是一个愚蠢的自动取款机
Can't blame them. It's a simple ATM case.
拔枪射击 啪 啪…提取现金
Insert gun, pop, pop, pop, extract cash.
他带走了一部手♥机♥ 留下了毒品?
He took a cellphone and left the drugs?
并且这地方没有弹壳
And no shell casings anywhere.
用的是左轮手♥枪♥ - 不 我明白了
Got to be a revolver. - No, I got it.
这是个是交响乐团的指挥
It's the conductor of the symphony orchestra,
他藏在他的歌♥剧斗篷外套里
and he hid the casings in his opera cape.
自以为是的人 "可伦坡"会搞定
Smartass. Columbo got it done.
是啊 "可伦坡"这老狗屎
Yeah, Columbo's old as shit.
不 这就是他想要你的想法
No. That's what he wants you to think.
所以当你在忙着取笑他时 他破案了
So while you're busy making fun of him, he's solving the crime.
不 不… 我做完了整个题目
No, no, no. I get the whole theme of it,
然而我首先告诉你 这不是该死的抢劫
but I'll be the first one to tell you, the shit don't hold up.
昨晚我在"兰德电视"上看到了
Saw it on TV Land last night.
穿着格子上衣和宽领带的家伙 而且有很多大屁♥股♥
Lots of guys in plaid jackets and wide-ass ties.
你不工作的时候 你会做什么? 看"兰德电视"?
Is that what you do when you're not on the job? TV Land?
别假装你不懂 你了解婚姻生活
Don't act like you don't know. You know the married life.
像弄坏的唱片 该死的法医在哪里?
Like a broken record. Where the hell's forensics?
我要去学校了
I'm headed out to school.
我知道你对关于你哥哥的事很愤怒 我也一样
I know you're angry about your brother. And I am, too.
但 贾斯汀 你永远不要发射
But, Justin, you will not ever put
你手上的枪 你听到了吗?
your hand on a gun. You hear me?
我听到了 但是… - 我要你承诺
I hear you. But... - I want your word.
如同我告诉史蒂芬 一个人要信守诺言
It's like I told Stephon, a man keeps his word.
你找到了它 但我不知道… - 去吧
You got it. But I don't know... - Just go.
在你带回家的书包里有很多书
电影精选列表