一切都结束了
everything ends.
不管怎样
Well, anyway.
谢谢你
Thank you
给我这次机会
for the opportunity.
我在想 你有没有
Look I was thinking, did you ever
去过山上看看坠机地点
go up to see the site of the crash up in the mountains?
警♥察♥说那儿没什么线索
The police said it's pretty far off any trail.
你觉得你能去爬山吗
You think you'd be up for hiking up there?
妈妈
Mom?
也许你不该给理查德看那个视频
Maybe you shouldn't show Richard that video.
我不会骗他的
I'm not gonna lie to him.
他想知道
He wants to know.
他想吗
Does he?
只是我的想法而已
Just an idea.
烟山国家公园
准备好了吗
You ready?
是的
Yeah.
假设这是个鬼 而且这个鬼是她
Let's say it is a ghost, and that it's her.
你想让她在你身边吗
Would you want her around?
我不知道
I don't know, I mean.
这听起来很难过
It sounds sad.
我是说 为她难过
Sad for her, I mean.
如果不是鬼魂呢
And if it's not a ghost?
那样在某种程度上来说更容易接受些
In some ways, that would be easier.
但我还是会失望的
But I would still be disappointed.
嘿
Hey.
你应该看看这个
So, you should watch this.
地下室里的摄像头
Camera in the basement.
那是什么 老鼠吗
What is that, a mouse?
是它让卧室里的灯忽明忽暗
Making the lights flicker on and off in the bedroom.
这并不能解释一切
This doesn't explain everything.
并不能解释你所描述的感觉
It doesn't explain the feelings you were describing,
不能解释钥匙的事
doesn't explain the keys.
我累了
I've been exhausted.
钥匙移♥动♥可能只是我臆想出来的
The keys could be in my imagination.
这个
This...
这个解释看起来很不错
This looks like a pretty good explanation.
这就是我想要的
That's all I ever wanted.
你都知道这件事了 为什么还要带我上来
If you knew about this, why'd you bring me up here?
我不知道 我想你可能需要看看
I don't know, I guess I thought you might need to see it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
该死
Well, shit.
我从没说过我希望鬼魂是她
I never said I wanted it to be her.
不 我想你没有
No, I guess you didn't.
你失望了吗
Are you disappointed?
你为什么担心我
Why are you worried about me?
不 我不失望
No, I'm not disappointed.
就这些吗
Is that everything?
- 应该是的 - 好的
- Looks like it. - Okay.
再做个简单的检查
Just gonna do a quick dummy check,
- 我们就可以走了 - 好的
- and we'll get out of here. - Okay.
第十八章
Chapter 18.
安娜看着多莉瘦削 憔悴的脸
Anna looked at Dolly's thin, care-worn face
皱纹里满是道路上的灰尘
with its wrinkles filled with dust from the road
她正要说出自己的想法
and she was on the point of saying what she was thinking.
也就是 多莉变瘦了
That is, that Dolly had got thinner,
但意识到自己变得更俊美了
but conscious that she, herself, had grown handsomer,
多莉的眼睛告诉她正是如此
and that Dolly's eyes were telling her so.
她叹了口气 开始谈起自己
She sighed and began to speak about herself.
她说 你在看着我
"You're looking at me," she said,
还想知道我在这个位置上怎么能开心
"and wondering how I can be happy in my position.
要坦白还有些羞耻 但我
"Well, it's shameful to confess, but I,
我太高兴了
"I'm inexcusably happy.
在我身上发生了一些神奇的事 就像做梦一样
"Something magical has happened to me like a dream
当你害怕 惊慌失措时
"when you're frightened, panic stricken,
突然醒来了
"and all of a sudden you wake up,
所有的恐怖都不复存在了
"and all the horrors are no more.
我醒了
"I have waked up.
在过去很长一段时间里
"I have lived through the misery, the dread,
尤其是从我们来到这里后
"and now for a long while past,
我经历了痛苦和恐惧
"especially since we've been here.
我太高兴了
"I've been so happy."
我从没做过 从没
I've never done this, I've never,
我从没感觉到
I never felt something
像这样的事
like this.
所以 我只是
So, I'm just...
我只能试试
You know, I'm just gonna try.
苏珊娜
Suzanne?
你在吗
Are you here?
你能来这个地方
Can you come to this place?
谈谈好吗
To talk?
听我说好吗
To listen?
理查德想和你谈谈
Richard wants to talk with you.
我就在外面
I'll be right outside.
我也爱你
I love you too.
来自光芒的光