有些人
Some people,
主要是我妈妈的朋友们
mainly friends of my mom's,
因为我做的一些梦
thought that I had this gift
而认为我有某种天赋
because of these dreams I'd have.
可是只有几个
I only had a couple,
或者说
or, uh,
只有几个梦
a couple that
后来是有预言性的
turned out to be prophetic.
其中一个是关于我从小生活的教堂的
One was about the church where I grew up, and
这个梦里我梦见了
I had this dream about
唱诗班教堂里的那位女士
this lady at the church that was in the choir.
我不认识她
I didn't know her.
她可能已经很大年纪了
She was older, maybe,
- 比我妈妈大十岁 - 你当时多大了
- 10 years older than my mom. - And how old were you?
我想我当时八岁吧
I think I was eight.
总之
Anyway, um,
这位女士 露易丝小姐
this lady, Miss Louise,
我们都这样
is what we all
称呼她
call her,
她站在教堂前面
was standing at the front of the church, and
另一位女士从前门出来
another lady came out from behind the door at the front,
她们看起来就像双胞胎
and they looked almost like twins.
她们拥抱在一起
And they hugged each other,
然后我就醒了
and then I woke up.
很有趣
Interesting.
我没多想 但我告诉了我妈妈
I didn't think anything of it, but I told my mom about it.
几天后 我记得门铃响了
And then a few days later, I remember the doorbell ringing,
我妈妈在楼下喊我
and I remember my mom calling out for me
让我下楼 于是我就下去了
and asking me to come downstairs, and I came downstairs,
看到露易丝小姐在门口哭
and Miss Louise was there at the door crying.
然后
And,
她拥抱了我
she hugged me,
只说了一句 谢谢你
and all she could say was thank you.
然后就离开了
And she left.
我妈妈在电♥话♥里跟她说了那个梦
My mom had told her over the phone about the dream,
她一听到就立刻赶来了
and on hearing it, she came over immediately.
就好像一放下电♥话♥就直接开车过来了一样
Like she put the phone down and drove over.
后来我才知道
It, um, it turned out that
露易丝在佛罗里达的姐姐
Louise's sister, who lived in Florida,
最近因癌症去世了
had recently died of cancer.
她们是双胞胎吗
Was it her twin?
- 不是 - 还是很了不起
- No. - Still, wow.
你现在还会做那些梦吗
And do you still have those dreams now?
不会了
No.
什么时候消失的
When did they stop?
就那次之后 我开始跟妈妈和其他人
Well, after that one, I started telling my mom
讨论我的梦境 但是
and other people all my dreams, but,
只有那么几个有些意义
only a couple meant anything to anybody,
而且没有哪个比得上第一个
and nothing was quite like that first one, so.
后来 我就不再跟别人
At some point, I just stopped
讲我的梦境了
telling people about them.
在加入这个团队之前 你有过其他
And did you have other experiences with the
关于超自然现象的经历吗
paranormal before joining the team?
我有些问题
I had questions.
比如说
Like?
只是些小问题
Just questions.
刚打开收音机的听众 今天的嘉宾是希拉·加文
If you're just tuning in, my guest is Sheila Garvin,
前烟山超自然研究员
formerly of Smoky Mountain Paranormal Research.
希拉 如果有人想让你
Sheila, how can folks reach you
调查事情的话 要怎么联♥系♥你呢
if they want you to do an investigation?
我现在已经退出团队了
Well, I'm between teams right now,
他们可以去联♥系♥我的老队员
so they could reach out to my old team, or
或者发邮件给我
I guess they could email me.
我的邮箱是S- H- E- L- I- AGarvin@yahoo.com
My email is S- H- E- L- I- AGarvin@yahoo.com.
你认为自己是信徒
Would you consider yourself a believer,
还是怀疑论者
or a skeptic?
关于鬼灵这方面吗
About ghosts?
我不清楚
I don't know.
我也不知道我是什么
I don't know what I am.
来自光芒的光
同学们好
Hello, class.
今天我要讲的是丹麦
Today I'll be talking about the country of Denmark.
丹麦每年有180多天在下雨
There are over 180 days of rain in Denmark every year.
每隔一天都会下雨
That's every other day.
著名的丹麦人
Famous Danes, or as I like
按我的习惯 叫伟大的丹麦人
to call them, Great Danes,
有汉斯·克里斯蒂安·安德森和尼尔斯·玻尔
include Hans Christian Anderson and Niels Bohr.
丹麦也是世界上诺贝尔奖获得者
Denmark also has one of the largest proportions
比例最大的国家之一
of Nobel Prize winners in the world.
他们还有
They also have...
- 怎么了 - 没什么
- What's wrong? - No, it's...
这些都很有趣
Those are really interesting facts.
但你更应该关注
But it's supposed to focus on
这个国家的一个关键点
one key thing about the country.
没错 呃
Right, um...
但我决定不下来究竟关注哪一点
Yeah, I couldn't really decide on what to do.
所以我觉得这样会更有趣
So, I thought this would be more interesting.
也许也行
It's probably fine.
你来吧
You, you go.
好
Okay.
在我关于日本的演讲中
For my presentation on Japan,
我要讨论日本茶道
I will be discussing the Japanese tea ceremony.
尽管我们无法用一件事物来概括
Though, no one thing could possibly summarize
一个国家或它的人♥民♥
a nation or it's people,
尤其是这么一个有着丰富历史的国家
particularly one with such a rich history,
茶道依然能够体现日本
the tea ceremony speaks to values
几个世纪以来积累下的部分价值观
that have been a part of Japan for centuries.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
- 这是茶具 - 很可爱
- It's a tea set. - Yeah, it's cute.
抱歉 太棒了
Sorry, that, that's awesome.
茶道是在茶室 也就是喝茶的地方
The tea ceremony takes place in a chashitsu,
进行的
which is a tea room.
客人们被要求从一个
Guests are asked to enter a door
大约是普通门一半大小的门进入
which is about half the size of a regular door,
这样他们需要跪着进入房♥间 来启发谦卑之心
allowing them to kneel into the room inspiring humility,
让所有人处于平等的地位
bringing everyone to an equal level.
今天的嘉宾是超自然研究员
Today, my guest is paranormal investigator
- 希拉·加文 - 你好
- Sheila Garvin. - Hi.
- 你要知道... - 欧文
- You know one of the things... - Owen?
我喜欢这个节目的一点
I love about this show
就是可以和各种各样的人交谈
is all the different types of people I get to talk to.
联合租赁
嘿--今晚加班 想来陪着我吗
有作业
好吧
鬼灵研究? 马丁·詹金斯 亲爱的加文女士 偶然间听到了您在电台的采访 想要联♥系♥您的心情难以抑制 我是一位牧师 有一位时常碰到奇异现象的先生向我寻求帮助 您能否与我 有可能的话与他一同讨论此事 如果您能帮这个忙的话 请拨♥打♥我的电♥话♥联♥系♥ 马丁·詹金斯谨上
听起来他并不害怕发生的事
It doesn't sound like he's frightened by what's happening,
但我的建议对他来说起不到什么慰藉
but my advice hasn't been comforting him.
我觉得对他来说最糟糕的是
I think the worst part for him
他不知道是不是自己出现了幻觉
is he doesn't know if he's imagining things or not.
我也说过 我现在已经退出小组了
Like I said, I am between groups right now.
我明白
No, I understand.
那我是不是应该联♥系♥一下你的同事
So, should I reach out to the group you were working with?
你觉得这是真的吗
Do you think this is for real?
我觉得对他来说绝对是真的
Well, I think it's definitely real for him.
好吧
Okay.
我想 不管是谁 我都可以和他聊聊
I mean, I, I guess I can talk to anyone.
很好
Good.
这是理查德的电♥话♥号♥码 邮箱和地址
This is Richard's phone number, email, and address.
我看看能不能帮上忙吧
Well, I'll see if I can help.
再次感谢你
Thank you, again.
我能问一下
Can I ask
你相信鬼灵吗
do you believe in ghosts?
电影精选列表