为什么不呢
Why not?
我现在不想谈这个
I don't wanna get into this right now.
韦恩是谁
Who is Wayne?
韦恩是个白♥痴♥加骗子
Wayne was an idiot and a liar.
就是他让妈妈投身捕猎鬼灵的
He's who got mom into ghost hunting.
反正我也想去
I wanted to get into it anyway.
不要因为别人对你很好
Don't fall in love with someone
就爱上某人
just because they treat you nice.
但这不正是人们想要的吗
But isn't that what you're supposed to want?
一开始大家都对你很好
Everyone treats you nice at first.
重要的是要一直对你好
Things only matter if they last.
我要客厅里放个摄像头 后面地下室里放一个
I want a camera in the parlor, one in the basement out back,
楼上两间卧室各放一个
and one in both of the upstairs bedrooms.
哦对了露西 把楼上第一间
Oh and Lucy, leave the light on
卧室的灯开着
in the first bedroom upstairs, okay.
好的 女士
Yes ma'am.
六尺四寸
Six foot four.
好了 你们弄完了吗
Okay, you guys almost done?
是的 摄像机在录了
Yeah, camera's recording.
一切看起来都很正常
Everything seems pretty normal.
很好
Great.
我们差不多可以把房♥子锁起来了
We're almost ready to lock down the house.
我能帮忙吗
Can I help?
我去厨房♥录像
Um, I'm just go set this to record in the kitchen.
我们打算在这里
The idea here is
看看能不能录下我们听不见的
we're gonna see if any voices that we can't hear
- x7f声音 - 好的
- get recorded. - Okay.
苏珊娜
Suzanne?
如果你在这里 能和我们说话吗
If you're here, can you speak to us?
我们可以把它留在这儿录音
We can just let it record.
我们要一直在这里待着吗
Well, do we need to hang around here?
不 我们可以四处走走
No, I think we can walk around.
你们不要走得太远
Y'all don't go too far.
我们能去那个谷仓吗
Can we go to that barn?
可以
Yeah.
没问题
It's fine.
好孩子
Good kids.
不管你能发现什么 都很有意义
Whatever you find out, this has meant a lot.
我知道你一定很想她
I know you must miss her.
确实
I do.
很复杂
It's complicated.
飞机失事了
The plane crash,
- 那是一架私人飞机 - 是的 他们
- it was a private plane. - Yeah, they were
去参加一个会议
headed to a conference.
报纸上说的
Said the papers.
苏珊娜告诉我她要开车
Suzanne had told me she was driving
去辛辛那提参加一个会议
to a conference in Cincinnati.
当我没听到她安全到达的消息时
When I didn't hear she had arrive safely, I
我联♥系♥了一些朋友 然后
reached out to some friends, and
最终报了警
eventually the police.
没人了解任何情况
Nobody knew anything.
第二天 我接到一个警探的电♥话♥
Next day, I got a call from a detective.
问我是否确定她往北走了 我说
Was I sure she was headed north, I was like,
是的
"Yeah."
12小时后他们来了
Then, like, 12 hours later they showed up.
当时很晚了
It was late.
就在那时他们告诉了我飞机失事的事
That's when they told me about the plane crash.
我说 飞机失事
I was like, "Plane crash?"
在这之前一年左右 她告诉过我关于他的事
Year or so before this, she had told me about him.
她说另一个男人发生了什么事
She said something happened with another man that
一切都结束了
it was over.
只是
Just
几天
couple
而已
dates.
当他们告诉我他的名字时 我就知道了
When they told me his name, I knew then.
警♥察♥
The police...
他们了解情况
They understood the situation.
说
Said,
这些都
none of this was
不要告诉记者
relevant to tell the reporters.
所以
So,
总而言之
that was that.
就是这样
Anyway.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我相信她也会后悔的
I'm sure she would have been sorry, too.
但我还是希望
But still, I wish I had...
你扪心自问一下
You ask yourself
这个很沉重的问题
pretty heavy questions.
她最后的时刻是什么样的
What her last moments were like?
她想到我了吗
Did she even think of me?
她有时间想我吗
Did she have time to think of me.
不像其他事
Not like the other stuff.
比如说
Like?
我在想
I was wondering,
为什么活着
why live.
这是什么时候的事
When was this?
当我开始以为这个鬼魂是她时
When I started thinking it was her.
你还在问这个问题吗
Are you still asking that?
不了
Not really.
不
No.
但如果是她
But if it was her,
如果有来世的话
if there is an afterlife,
也许这就是她来的原因 因为
maybe that's why she's here, 'cause
她很孤独 她想让我和她在一起
she's lonely, she wants me to be with her.
我们永远不知道你是否愿意去和她一起
We can never know if you'd join her.
我知道 我只是说我突然想到了
I know, I'm, I'm just saying it occurred to me.
我理解
I understand.
我听了你的电台采访
I listened to that radio interview you did.
预知的梦
The prophetic dreams.
最后发生了
That happened.
不管是什么意思
Whatever it means,
最后发生了
that happened.
人们认为鬼很可怕
People think ghosts are scary.
我倒觉得如果他们真的存在就太好了
I think it would be wonderful if they were real.
嗯
So,
有一次 只有一次
there was this one time, just one,
我认为我和一个鬼魂有过接触
I thought I had an experience with a ghost.
我父亲
My father.
那是他
It was a
去世几周之后的事
few weeks after he died.
我当时15岁
I was like 15.
他酗酒而死
He drank himself to death.
我没怎么见过他 也没去
I didn't see him much, I didn't
医院看他什么的
visit him in the hospital or anything.
他不属于我的生活 但是我知道他
He wasn't in my life. But I knew him.
我更小的时候他一直在...
He'd been around... when I was younger.
不管怎样... 我一直
Anyway... I'd been...
在朋友家
over at a friend's house,
我们抽大♥麻♥ 看电影
and we'd smoked a joint and watched a movie,
我当时
and I just...
正走路回家
I was walking home.
我很确定那时我的头脑已经清醒了
I'm pretty sure my head had cleared up by that point, and...
我想我看到他站在邮箱边
I thought I saw him at the mailbox.
他离开我们很久了
My mom and I had kept living in the house
我和妈妈一直住在这所房♥子里 所以这是
long after he left us, so it was a house where he lived
他曾经住过的房♥子
at one point.
总之 天很黑 好像只有一盏路灯
Anyway, it was really dark, like maybe one streetlight,
但我发誓我看到他在那儿
but I could have sworn I saw him there
往邮箱里放东西
putting something in the mailbox,
我想是封信吧
a letter, I guess.