我可以载你去上班
I can give you a ride to work.
我的手♥机♥快没电了
My phone's gonna die.
行 可以
Yeah, that's fine.
我得挂了 一切都好吧
I need to go, is everything okay?
是的 一直在和露西学习
Yeah, just studying with Lucy.
好的
Okay.
回头见
I'll see you later.
- 爱你 - 爱你
- Love you. - Love you.
你能关下灯吗
Can you turn the lights off?
就一会儿
Just for a second?
有人在吗
Is anyone here?
如果你在且愿意交谈
If you are here and would like to communicate,
就现身吧
let yourself be known.
有人在吗
Is anyone here?
有人在吗
Is anyone here?
苏珊娜
Suzanne?
该死
Oh shit.
哦... 天啊
Oh... God...
哦 真是好啊
Oh, great
我真的
I do.
真的想去
I do wanna go.
但你为什么不问我
But why haven't you asked me?
因为
Because.
因为什么
Because why?
你可以告诉我
You can tell me.
没事的
It's okay.
我不想和你结婚
I don't wanna marry you.
我是说 我还没准备好
I mean, I'm not ready for that.
没关系
I mean, that's okay.
那有什么意义
Then what's the point?
假如说我们一起去参加舞会
Say we go to the dance,
玩得很开心 最后接吻了
and we have a really great time, and we end up kissing,
或者别的什么 然后
or whatever, and...
我不知道 也许... 也许我会爱上你
I don't know. Maybe... maybe I'd fall in love with you.
但是
But,
你要去上大学
you're going to college.
你会得到奖学金的 还有
You're gonna get all these scholarship offers, and
- 我不知道我是否... - 欧文
- I don't know if I'm... - Owen?
让我说完
Just let me finish.
你要去上大学
You're going to college,
我不知道我要做什么
and I don't know what I'm doing.
我可能会留在这里
I'm probably staying here.
这意味着如果我们在一起的话
So, that means that if we get together,
那我们可能终有一天会分手
then we're probably gonna break up at some point.
所以
So,
如果已经知道会结束的话
what's the point of getting together
那在一起还有什么意义
if you already know it's gonna end?
就这样吗
That's it?
谢谢你告诉我
Thank you for sharing.
嗨 露西
Hi, Lucy.
欧文 这个周末我需要你来帮我
Owen, I'm gonna need you to help me this weekend.
帮什么
With what?
帮我一起调查
With the investigation.
我能帮忙吗
Can I help?
你得问问你妈妈
You need to ask your mom.
好吧
Okay.
我以前从来没做过这个
I've never done this before.
我知道
I know.
好吧 我们需要设备
Okay, well we need equipment.
我们没有你们以前团队的设备
We don't have any of the stuff your team had.
你能拿到吗
Can you get it?
罗迪 我知道这有些难以启齿 不过我可否借用你的相机和录像机用一下 就一晚
我需要你在这里和这里签名
I need you to sign here and here.
看仔细点 应该就没什么问题了
If you look over it, it'll be fine.
罗迪
你不用担心
You don't have to worry...
对
Yeah.
喂
Hello?
嘿
Hey.
是啊
Yeah.
不 我明白
No, I understand.
你得还清债务
You've got to pay it off.
哦 不 我也希望我能
Oh, no, I mean I wish I could,
但现在情况很紧张
but thing's just really tight right now, you know.
那是什么时候
When would that be?
你们中有些人可能
Some of you may have had
遇到过超自然现象
encounters with the paranormal,
有些人可能现在还是怀疑论者
some of you may be skeptics, for now.
无论你们为何而来
Whatever brought you here,
你们都把辛辛苦苦挣来的钱花在了这里 所以
you spent your heard-earned cash to be here, so,
让我们深入探讨一下什么是鬼
let's dig into some of the ideas about what ghosts are,
我们用来识别和证明鬼存在的
the scientific principles we use to identify
科学原理
and prove their presence,
以及希拉和我所采用的技术
and the technology Sheila and I use to do it.
罗迪会给你们看
So, Roddy's gonna show you the DVR recorder
带红外摄像的录像机
with infra-red cameras,
他还会给你们看我们用来
and he'll also show you the audio recorders
寻找电子声音现象的录音仪
that we use to search for electronic voice phenomena.
这里是一台热扫描仪
Over here, I have a thermal scanner, so,
可以用来寻找任何
this can be used to look for any cold spots
可能存在的冷点
that might be present.
很好用的
Um, it's easy to use.
你只要瞄准一个区域 扣动扳机
You just point it at an area, pull the trigger,
就可以发现
and you're looking for
任何显著的温度变化
any significant changes in temperature.
这是找你的零钱
Here's some change.
太棒了
Awesome.
车里还有
There's more in the car.
怎么样了
How's it coming?
没问题
No problem.
在网上找到了手册
Found the manual online.
外面还好吗
Doing okay out there?
嗯
So,
露西最近经常来
Lucy's been popping up a lot lately.
我挺高兴能有人帮忙的
I'm actually happy to have the help.
怎么回事
So, what's up?
- 什么意思 - 是认真的吗
- What do you mean? - You know, is it serious?
你可以告诉我
You can tell me.
- 你应该的 - 没什么
- You should. - Uh, it isn't anything.
这真的没什么
So, it really can't be serious.
我跟她说我...
I just told her that I...
我觉得因为她要走了
I don't see a point in getting together
所以我们在一起毫无意义
since she's going to be leaving.
我怎么才能知道我做的对不对
Hey, how do I know if I'm doing the right thing?
对
With
露西
Lucy?
我不想伤害她
I don't wanna hurt her.
不要因为顾虑 而不敢
Well, don't let worrying about that
有所追求
decide what's best for you.
好小子
Good man.
好了 准备好走了吗
Okay, are you ready to go?
- 你带够吃的了吗 - 是的 谢谢 我准备好了
- Did you get enough to eat? - Yes, thank you, I'm all set.
嘿 走吧
Hey, let's go.
你喜欢这家伙吗
So, you like this guy?
他挺好
He's okay.
我是说你喜欢他吗
I mean, do you like him, like him?
不
no.
只是
You know, it's just
你为这个人做了很多却不要报酬
doing a lot for this guy not to get paid.
你和韦恩聊过吗
Do you ever talk to Wayne?
不 我不跟我任何前任聊
No, I don't talk to any of my exes.