然后
And
我就在那里站了一会儿
I just stood there for a second,
他把东西放进邮箱里 然后
and he puts this thing in the box, and then
走到远处
walks away into the distance.
我去追他 他
So, I ran after him, and he
好像消失了
kind of dissolved away,
我就不追了
and I stopped running.
我也不知道跑了多少码
I had run, I don't know, how many yards.
我们跑过了邮箱
We passed the mailbox.
所以 我就走回去了
So, I walked back to it,
我打开邮箱往里看
and I opened the box and looked inside.
那里什么都没有
I mean, there was nothing there.
但我有种感觉
But I felt this sense.
就像我的心要爆♥炸♥一样
It was like my heart was gonna explode,
不是因为跑步
not from the running.
感觉就像
Like I felt
真正地
really
活着
alive.
但那是因为
But it was...
悲伤
Sad?
对
Yeah.
我再也没有过这种感觉了
I never felt that way again, ever.
第二天 我不确定我有没有看到过
And the next day, I wasn't sure I'd seen any of that
或者感觉到过这些
or felt that at all.
可能是因为我只是个傻又嗑嗨了的小屁孩
It was probably me just being a dumb stoned teenager.
苏珊娜以前偶尔抽烟
Suzanne used to smoke occasionally.
如果你觉得有帮助的话 可以抽的
You know, if you think it would help.
我大四的时候生了我儿子 就戒了
I stopped, my senior year, when I had my boy.
我想要孩子
Wanted kids.
但一直没有
Never had 'em.
他要上大学吗
Is he going to college?
他好像不太感兴趣
He doesn't seem too interested.
- 你有什么计划 - 计划
- What are your plans? - Plans?
他搬出去之后的
After he moves out?
我会
You know, I'll...
我的工作
My job...
还不错
It's not bad.
虽然这并不是我一生所向
I mean, it's not what I wanted to do with my life,
但是
you know, but
我不知道我现在还能做什么
I don't know what else I would do at this point.
苏珊娜有时
Suzanne sometimes
说她觉得自己在梦游人生
said she felt like she was sleepwalking through life.
人们常说 我不后悔
People say things like, "I don't regret."
我不相信这么说的人
I don't trust people who say that.
对不起
Sorry.
我有时候会这样
I get this way sometimes.
我去看一下情况吧
Let me go check on things.
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Mom.
她被黄蜂蛰了
She got stung by a wasp.
一开始没什么事 但是现在
She was fine at first, and now...
- 怎么样了 - 她不能呼吸
- What is is? - She can't breathe.
她过敏了
She's allergic.
我家里有肾上腺素
I got an EpiPen in the house.
- 把车开过来 - 好的
- Get your car. - Okay.
好吧 别担心
Okay, don't worry.
我们马上送你去医院 好吗
We're gonna get you to the hospital right away, okay.
- 好了 马上回来 - 快点
- All right, be right back. - Hurry.
你会没事的
Okay. You're gonna be okay.
没事 没事
Okay, okay.
- 找到了吗 - 找到了
- Did you find it? - Got it.
是瑞秋吗
Rachel?
我是希拉 欧文的妈妈
This is Sheila, Owen's mom.
你好
Hi.
露西没事
So, Lucy is fine, Lucy is, is...
她很好
She's totally fine.
她确实被黄蜂蛰了
She did get stung by a wasp.
是的 她
Yeah, and she, um,
我想这是
I think, I think there was
过敏反应
an allergic reaction.
对
Right.
联合租赁
嘿
Hey.
你好
Hi.
- 抱歉 进来吧 - 谢谢
- Come in, sorry. - Thanks.
你没事吧
You feeling okay?
没事 好多了 好多了
Yeah, better, a lot better.
我想
I wanted to
谢谢你照顾我
thank you for taking care of me.
那是你的 我不能要
That's yours, I can't.
现在是你的了
It's yours now.
我还是有点肿
I'm still a little puffy.
我想一有机会就把它送给你
I just wanted to give that to you first chance I had.
谢谢
Thank you.
我买♥♥了一件新首饰
I got a new piece of jewelry.
- 很好看 - 谢谢
- Looks awesome. - Thanks.
我在看录像 如果你想的话就一起吧
I'm looking at the footage if you wanna come see it.
好啊
Yeah.
你想喝点什么吗
Do you want anything to drink?
不用了
No, I'm good.
你发现什么了吗
Did you find anything?
不 还没有
No, not yet.
只是记录些东西
Just logging stuff.
露西
Lucy.
你得回家了
You need to go home.
我妈妈知道我在这里
My mom knows I'm here.
这不是重点
That's not the point.
看这个
我们只是在睡觉
We were just sleeping.
露西的妈妈会担心的
Lucy's mom was gonna be worried.
你看视频了吗
Did you watch the video?
我看了
I saw.
我怕你会受伤
I'm afraid you're gonna get hurt.
我在找一些大学
I'm looking at some colleges.
顺便跟你说一下 我会贷款的
I would take out the loans. Just letting you know.
别这么说
Don't say that.
如果你非要这么做 也希望你别这么说
I mean, if you're gonna do that, don't say it that way.
- 别这么说 - 什么
- Don't say it that way. - What?
上帝保佑圣父
Blessed be God, Father,
圣子和圣灵
Son, and Holy Spirit.
保佑祂的王国 直到永远
Blessed be his Kingdom, now and forever.
阿门
Amen.
全能的上帝 向你们敞开心扉
All mighty God, to you all hearts are open,
所有的欲望无从遁形 所有的秘密无以隐瞒
all desires known, and from you, no secrets are hid.
受你圣灵的启示
Cleanse the thoughts of our hearts
净化我们心中的思想
by the inspiration of your Holy Spirit
使我们全心全意地爱你
that we may perfectly love you
并在我们的主基♥督♥那里
and worthily magnify your Holy name
颂扬你的圣名
through Christ, our Lord.
阿门
Amen.
我觉得这对理查德会有
I think this will help Richard
很大的帮助
so much.
很好
Good.
一切都好吗
Is everything okay?
是的 是的
Yeah, yeah.
我只想多去去那里
I just wanted there to be more.
为什么
Why?
因为
Because