Don't do this. We won't say anything.
We don't even know anything.
你拥有的是完美的
What you had was perfect.
为什么还没够呢?
Why wasn't that enough?
因为它不是真的
Because it wasn't real.
不,让我告诉你什么是真实的
No, let me tell you what's real.
当我第一次找到亨利时......
When I first found Henry...
他甚至不到三岁
he wasn't even three years old.
他身体的每一寸都被瘀伤所覆盖
Every inch of his body was covered in bruises.
他的骨头坏了,牙齿不见了
His bones were broken, teeth missing.
他饿死了
He was starving to death.
孤独地
Alone.
被那些应该关心最多的人抛弃了
Abandoned by the ones who were
supposed to care the most.
我救了他
I saved him.
我滋养了他
I nourished him.
我曾爱过他
I loved him.
我让他变成了一个完美的人类
I made him into the perfect human he is.
然后他将这种爱传递给了你
And then he passed that love on to you.
而你做了什么呢?
And what did you do in return?
你拒绝了他,
You rejected him,
就像他妈妈一样
just like his mother did.
我们没有其他选择
We wouldn't have had a choice otherwise.
你♥他♥妈♥的自以为是
You are so fucking self-righteous.
编程和教学有什么区别?
What's the difference between programming and teaching?
亨利的人类,只有更好
Henry's human, only better.
我去掉了他所有的不完美之处
I stripped out all his imperfections.
你难道不懂吗? 我父亲是个天才
Don't you see? My father was a genius.
他开始的革命
He started a revolution.
一百年后的......
A hundred years from now...
我们将生活在一个没有战争的世界里,
we'll be living in a world without war,
一个没有冲突的世界
a world without conflict.
天呐,你生病了
Jesus, you're sick.
你父亲像给你洗♥脑♥那样对他们也做了
Your father brainwashed you just like he did them.
那是你大错的地方
That's where you're quite wrong.
我有完全的自♥由♥意志
I have full free will.
请我不要这样做,无论如何我都会这样做
Ask me not to do this, and I'll do it anyway.
亨利!
Henry!
停止!
Stop!
哦,天呐
Oh, Jesus.
不,不
No. No.
亨利
Henry.
亨利
Henry.
我将与世长辞
I am done with this world.
我知道这是真的
I knew it was real.
它是的
It was.
我
Me.
我的感觉
My feelings.
我的爱
My love.
一切
Everything.
我很遗憾毁了你的生命
I'm sorry for ruining your lives.
不,亨利。没有
No, Henry.No.
亨利,你没有毁了我们的生活
Henry, you didn't ruin our lives.
梦想
The dreams.
我能感觉到......我脚上的草
I could feel the... The grass on my feet.
就像我呼吸的空气一样
Like the air I breathe.
你的...
Your...
你的缺点......
Your flaws...
让你真实
make you real.
我们爱你,亨利
We love you, Henry.
我们爱你
We love you.
对不起 我很抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
不
No.
我不想你这样
I don't want you to be.
我爱你 好吗?
I love you. Okay?
五年之后
他在做什么?
What's he doing?
我不太明白
I can't quite see.
嘿,亨利。 你准备好出发了,发芽了?
Hey, Henry. You almost ready to go, bud?
我们把他命名为亨利
We named him Henry.
他经常问他的名字的来历
He often asks how he got his name.
有一天,我们必须告诉他那个故事
And one day we'll have to tell him that story.
你是以一个非常特别的人命名的
You were named after someone very special.
但这是一个长篇故事
But it's kind of a long story.
你以后会告诉我的吗? 当然
Will you tell me later? Of course.
在我们离开之前去和你的新朋友一起玩
Go play with your new friend before we have to go.
电影精选列表