I don't know why you're mad.
我...我...
I'm... I'm...
我没生气。 我没生气。 我只是...
I'm not mad. I'm not mad. I'm just...
我想...我很困惑吧
I'm... I'm confused, I guess.
你那样做就能让他们的梦想成真
You don't indulge help by paying for their dreams to come true.
我不是沉迷于他们。 我解放了他们
I'm not indulging them. I'm liberating them.
看,如果我们要成为有钱人,这就是我们将会成为他们的版本
Look, if we're gonna be rich people,
this is the version of them we're gonna be.
契约仆人不是霸主
Not overlords to indentured servants.
那不是我们想要的
That's not who we are.
苏菲,我简直不敢相信你这样做了
Soph, I can't believe you did this.
那就相信吧
Believe it.
因为它已经发生了
Because it happened.
而且我们会更好
And we're gonna be better for it.
我们每个人
Every one of us.
你疯了。 你疯了
You're crazy. You're crazy.
你这么认为? 对啊
You think so? Yeah.
你还想知道什么?
You wanna know what else?
什么?
What?
过来
Come here.
现在...
Now...
现在,我们拥有这座巨大的豪♥宅♥
Now we have this big, big mansion all to ourselves.
是啊
Yeah.
我们要把这里的环境搞好
We don't give a shit about the environment.
我的意思是,这真的是我们公♥司♥想要的样子吗?
I mean, is that really what we want this company to look like?
请恕我直言
I'm gonna be blunt.
你太理想化了
You're being too idealistic.
不幸的是,这是在当今全球化世界中建立的最具成本效益的方式
Unfortunately, this is the most cost-effective
way to build in today's global world.
这是你的妻子 听起来很紧急
It's your wife. It sounds urgent.
苏菲
Soph.
我已经蒙圈了,对这片草坪我想请你帮忙
I'm losing my mind and I need your help with this lawn.
可我在上班啊
I'm at work.
我知道,詹姆斯
I know that, James.
等今晚我去做吧
I'll do it tonight.
他妈的 我该怎么做?
How do I fucking do this shit?
这就是我他妈的要做的
That's what I fucking did.
它就像我们还在阁楼里一直在谈论的一样
We were still at the loft, and it was
done up like we'd always talked about.
你知道,备用房♥间和一切
You know, the spare room and everything.
我们很高兴
We were so happy.
这是一个梦想
It's a dream.
我不能有仆人,助手
I can't have servants, assistants.
这不是你待人的方式
It's not how you treat people.
这让我不断质疑为什么我们在这里
It makes me constantly question why we're here.
好吧,也许你不得不停止质疑它并接受它
Well, maybe you have to stop
questioning it and just accept it.
我倒是想啊
I wish I could.
我不知道。 有一些安全的东西
I don't know. There was something so safe.
你知道,不仅仅是依靠爸爸每月津贴生活
Not just living off the monthly allowance Dad gave, you know.
没有真正的责任
No real responsibilities.
我不知道。 我想我认为这就是我的生活
I don't know. I guess I thought that was what my life would be.
你可以随时离开这里
You can walk away from this anytime you want.
不,不,我想要这个
No. No, I want this.
这感觉非常真实
This feels so much more real than that.
而且更难,当然 但是......真的
And harder, sure. But... real.
什么阻碍了你?
And what's holding you back?
好吧,首先,我的妻子解雇了我们的帮助
Well, for one thing, my wife fired our help.
最后一个
Every last one.
她为什么这样做?
Why would she do that?
我想她希望我全力以赴,回到我们的往日生活
I think she wants me to let it all
go and go back to our old lives.
在某些方面,
In some ways,
解雇所有的帮手使人们无法过上这种新的生活,
firing all the help makes it impossible to live this new life,
而她知道这一点
and she knows that.
我感到困惑
I feel trapped.
如果这是你真正想要的东西,
If this is something you really want,
你可能需要用你自己的东西来抗衡她
you may need to fight her with your own arsenal.
詹姆斯,你是一个有很多新资源的富人
James, you're a very rich man with many new resources.
总会有一个解决方案
There's always a solution.
一个办法...
A solution...
她可能学会比你意识到的更爱
she may learn to love a lot more than you realize.
好啊 我洗耳恭听
Please. I'm all ears.
六个月前,你父亲接近了
Six months ago your father was approached
至少可以说,有一个非常有趣的演讲
with a very interesting presentation, to say the least.
我们都必须签署保密协议
We all had to sign a confidentiality agreement.
詹姆斯,我不知道这个
I don't know about this, James.
这是未来,苏菲
This is the future, Soph.
我们怎么可能至少看不到这个?
How could we at least not see this?
这感觉怪怪的
It just feels so weird.
不,这应该是令人兴奋的
No, this should be exciting.
是的
I am.
是什么?
You are what?
兴奋
Excited.
很好
Good.
我们进去吧
Let's go inside.
我的父亲毕生致力于此
My father devoted his life to this.
世上再无他人接近我们的现实主义水平
There's no one else in the world
coming close to our level of realism.
你有机会
You have an opportunity
成为第一个踏入下个世纪的人
to be the first to step into the next century.
他们有什么区别吗?
Are there differences?
它们都具有相同的功能
They all have the same capabilities.
取决于你的审美偏好
It comes down to aesthetic preferences.
例如...
For example...
我特别喜欢杰西卡
I especially like Jessica here.
她很精致
She's exquisite.
杰西卡,你为什么不说嗨
Jessica, why don't you say hi.
你好
Hello.
你还想要我说什么?
What else would you like me to say?
你喜欢你的存在吗?
Do you like your existence?
如果我的主人很高兴,我会履行
If my keepers are pleased, I would be fulfilled.
履行 是什么意思?
What do you mean by "fulfilled"?
我的目的将实现,引导我进步
My purpose would be actualized,
leading to my progression.
这就是你想要的?
And that's what you want?
正是如此
Very much so.
我不知道,詹姆斯
I don't know, James.
不知道什么?
About what?
它们是如此完美和美丽。 它...
They're so perfect and beautiful. It...
的确如此 它们是艺术品
Yes, they really are. They're works of art.
好的
Okay.
我只是......我不知道 这让我觉得很奇怪
I just... I don't know. It makes me feel really weird.
哦,那是怎样的? 跟我说说
Okay, what about it? Talk to me.
好吧,我知道这很难讲,
Well, I know it's lame,
但我有点想成为房♥间里最漂亮的女孩
but I kinda wanna be the prettiest girl in the house.
那当然是喽,好吗 她只是一个机器人
You will be, all right? She's just a robot.
看...
Look...
我一看就明白了你为什么这么想
at first glance, I can understand why you're thinking that.
就像是嫉妒一幅美丽的画
But it's like being jealous of a beautiful painting.
它让我感到自我意识,我真的没有...没有理由
It makes me feel self-conscious
and I really don't... There's no reason to.
是那样的,詹姆斯
It just does, James.
这是未来,苏菲。 好的?
This is the future, Soph. Okay?
我们现在可以拥有它
We can have it right now.
我们怎不来尝试一下这个?
How do we not at least try this?
那个男人如何?
What about one of the males?
我想这会让我感到有点不安
I think that would make me feel less uneasy.
这对我来说都是一样的
It's all the same to me.
他们都被创造出来代表人类的完美版本,
They were all created to represent
a perfect version of humanity,
一个我们都无法实现的
one that we all fail to achieve.
- 就像一件精美的艺术品。 - 没错
- Like a fine piece of art. - Exactly.
听起来他应该在博物馆而不是家里
Sounds like he should be in a museum, not a home.
不,恰恰相反
No, on the contrary.
电影精选列表