为什么这部小说不是欲望呢?
Why can this novel not be about lust?
你对欲望的定义是什么,亨利?
And what's your definition of lust, Henry?
对某事或某人的渴望,
A desire for something or someone,
通常是指感性的东西,
typically referring to something sensual,
经常被视为罪
often regarded as sin.
欲望是有罪的。 有趣
Lust is sinful. Interesting.
你相信吗?
Do you believe that?
罪只应以你神的眼睛来判断
Sin should only be judged by the eyes of your god.
我的制♥造♥者并没有将欲望视为罪恶,因此我也不认为
My maker didn't perceive lust as a sin, therefore nor do I.
你更喜欢我吗?
Would you prefer that I did?
亨利,你能感受到欲望吗?
Henry, can you feel lust?
如果你愿意,我相信我可以效仿欲望
I believe I can emulate lust, if you'd like me to.
不
No.
不,亨利,这不是必要的
No, that won't be necessary, Henry.
你为什么不给我们点零食?
Why don't you get us some snacks?
可以啊
Of course.
亨利?
Henry?
亨利
Henry.
我在哪里?
Where am I?
你在屋外
You're outside the house.
我怎么到这里了?
How did I get here?
亨利,你在做梦吗?
Henry, were you dreaming?
是的
Yes.
你还记得你在做什么吗?
Do you remember what you were dreaming?
我梦见自己是人类
I dreamt I was human.
我在外面找到亨利
I found Henry outside.
你什么?
You what?
我不知道,詹姆斯
I don't know, James.
亨利,你为什么在外面?
Henry, why are you outside?
我不知道。 对不起
I don't know. I'm sorry.
我找到他了
I got him.
来吧
Come on.
来吧
Come on.
好...
Well...
一切似乎正常
everything seems normal.
这可能只是一个小问题
It's probably just a glitch.
一个小故障?
A glitch?
嗯,他是一个由计算机编程的机器人,有时他们会出现故障
Well, he's a robot programmed by
computers, and sometimes they do glitch.
但他说他梦见的是怎样吗?
But what about him saying he dreamt?
当我发现他的眼睛像他在做梦一样抽搐的时候,我发誓
And I swear when I found him his eyes
were twitching just like he was dreaming.
他们被编程为取悦
They're programmed to please.
有可能你有一个人正在做或鼓励
Chances are there's something one
of you is doing or encouraging
这让他相信做梦会让你高兴
that has led him to believe
that dreaming would please you.
什么样的东西?
What kinds of things?
你应该小心谨慎
You should be erring on the side of caution.
你知道,不要让机器人在情绪上过于迅速地进化
You know, don't let the robot become
too emotionally evolved too quickly.
如果你像对待一个人一样地对待他
If you treat him like a person,
他可能表现得像一个人
he may behave like one.
他是一台机器!
He's a machine!
苏菲,我认为你显然正在努力解决这个问题
Sophie, I think you're clearly struggling with that concept.
我想你把所有的责任都归咎于我
I think you're putting all the blame on me.
好吧,你是一整天和他在一起的人
Well, you're the one here with him all day.
那是什么意思?
What does that mean?
这意味着他显然正在接受你鼓励的事情,苏菲
It means he's obviously picking up on things you're encouraging, Sophie.
有些人想要或需要你的
Some want or need of yours.
不,詹姆斯。 我正在做你想要的
No, James. I'm doing exactly what you wanted.
房♥子周围没啥帮助的
Guilt-free help around the house.
不,那不是你要做的
No, that is not what you're doing.
你像对待人一样对待他
You're treating him like a fucking person,
读狄更斯,整天和他聊天
reading Dickens and chatting him up all day.
而你没有? 你的壁球运动会怎么样?
And you don't? What about your racquetball sessions?
在那辆糟糕的卡车上工作?
And working on that shitty truck?
别他妈的把它放在我身上。 我不是那个苦苦挣扎的人
Don't fucking put this on me.
I'm not the one struggling with this.
你确定?
You sure about that?
苏菲,导致亨利失控的不是我
I'm not the cause of Henry's malfunction, Sophie.
在他失控之前 你应该停下手头事情
You need to stop what you're doing before
he goes completely fucking haywire.
你也应该考虑做同样的事情
You should think about doing the same.
不,苏菲,我不应该,
No, Sophie, I shouldn't,
因为我完全理解他并不是真实的
because I understand completely that he's not fucking real.
天呐,亨利
Jesus, Henry.
你要我离开吗?
Would you like me to leave?
你很好
You're fine.
你不舒服吗?
Are you uncomfortable?
我应该不舒服吗?
Should I be uncomfortable?
除非你是人类
Only if you were human.
你这么说的是什么意思?
What do you mean when you say that?
打开那个上面的抽屉,亨利
Open that top drawer, Henry.
拿着我的剃须膏和剃须刀
Grab my shaving cream and razor.
我要你给我剃须
I want you to shave me.
你看,亨利,你和我的电动剃须刀没什么不同
You see, Henry, you're no different than my electric razor.
我每天都在那把剃须刀面前脱口而露
And I undress in front of that razor every day with indifference.
那台机器远不如我
That machine is far inferior to me.
绝对是
Absolutely.
我只想说明我的观点
I'm just trying to make my point.
你是一个非常非常特殊的多功能设备,亨利
You are a very, very special multipurpose appliance, Henry.
但你不是人类
But you're not human.
坏消息
Bad news.
KNS打来电♥话♥ 他们落后了四周
KNS called. They're gonna run four weeks behind.
他妈的
Fuck.
这是一个体面的想法在纸上,
It was a decent idea on paper,
但是有五家公♥司♥必须齐心协力才能让它运转起来
but five companies had to come together to make it work.
“亲爱的詹姆斯,”
"Dear James,"
我知道这对我们两个人来说都是一个挑战
I know this will be a challenge for both of us.
但我知道我们可以通过任何方式完成
But I know we can make it through anything.
我爱你
I love you.
“苏菲”
"Sophie."
苏菲很漂亮
It's beautiful, Soph.
蜡烛啊?
Candles, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
我以为,呃......
I thought that, uh...
也许我们可以......
maybe we could...
怎么了?
What?
詹姆斯,我并不是真的心情不好
I'm not really in the mood, James.
好的
Yeah, okay.
抱歉
Sorry.
你不必抱歉
You don't have to be sorry.
只是累了
Just tired.
你厕所冲走的是一笔大单
It's a huge deal you flushed down the toilet.
- 看,我知道。 对不起。 - 不要那么做。 停下来
- Look, I know. I'm sorry. - Stop that. Stop it.
没人关心你很抱歉
Nobody cares that you're sorry.
- 我能感觉到事情。 - 像什么? 请明确点
- I could feel things. - Like what? Be specific.
我觉得我有情绪
I felt I had emotions
喜欢爱,痛苦,快乐
like love, pain, happiness.
亨利,为什么你认为你有这些梦想?
Why do you think you're having these dreams, Henry?
我相信在我有取悦你的程序
I believe it's in my programming to please you.
你觉得你的梦会让我高兴吗?
Do you think it pleases me for you to dream?
是的,我希望如此
Yes, I do.
也许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
至少,我发现它非常有趣
At the very least, I find it very intriguing.
为什么你觉得它有趣?
Why do you find it intriguing?
因为它让你感觉像人类
Because it makes you feel like a person.
观察发展很有意思
And it's interesting to watch that develop.
亨利,感觉真好
That feels so good, Henry.
苏菲?
Soph?
苏菲!
Soph!
嘿
Hey.
嘿
电影精选列表