It's not about what you say, James.
这不过是游戏
That's game.
再来一局?
Another?
我以为 我告诉过你 我想赢
I thought I told you I wanted to win.
你不是你想要的吧
That's not what you meant.
他妈的你在说什么?
What the fuck are you talking about?
有时 你所说的和你的意思真的不同的
Sometimes what you say and what you mean are truly different.
是的,嗯,跟这里的情况不同。 我想赢
Yeah, well, that's not the case here. I wanted to win.
我觉得 这与输赢无关
I don't think this was about winning or losing.
亨利!
Henry!
亨利,我需要我的剃须刀
Henry, I need my shaver.
你要干什么?
What are you doing?
我就是你想要的我
I am what you designed me to be.
我是你的剃刀
I am your blade.
现在你不能抱怨 如果你也感受到伤害,
You cannot now complain if you also feel the hurt.
你是说要复仇 ?
You say you want revenge.
我是你的傀儡
I am your puppet.
你可以用来报复的人
Someone you can use for your retribution.
“爱情是一种诅咒。”
"Love is a curse."
我永远不会爱,
I will never love,
“因为我没有心。”
"for I have no heart."
查尔斯狄更斯,1861年
Charles Dickens, 1861.
你不舒服吗?
Are you uncomfortable?
我应该舒服吗?
Should I be?
除非你是机器人
Only if you were a robot.
我要我的剃刀
I need my razor.
我来为你剃须
I will shave you.
是的,那是你的早餐
Yes, that's your breakfast to go.
你醒得很晚,所以我为你准备好了
You woke late, so I packed it for you.
那是什么?
What's all that?
苏菲的早午餐 她应该会很快回来
Sophie's brunch. She should be back shortly.
亨利
Henry.
我在,詹姆斯?
Yes, James?
没事了
Never mind.
中国打来电♥话♥, 似乎他们有强烈的感想
China called. Seems they have strong feelings
关于你的业务
about you giving your business away
并希望通过一些修改回到桌面上来
and want to come back to the table with a few amendments
这可能会吸引您的环保耳朵
that may appeal to your eco-friendly ear.
- 这笔交易没黄? - 杰里米有详细信息
- The deal isn't dead? - Jeremy has the details.
还有戏
It's alive.
而且 有比我们之前更好的条款
And with better terms than we've ever had.
詹姆斯,我想道歉
James, I wanted to apologize.
杰里米
Jeremy,
你只是在寻找公♥司♥,我尊重你
you were just looking out for the
company and I respect that about you.
我永远不会像你那样把我的脖子拉出来
I would've never stuck my neck out the way you did.
你父亲......
Your father...
我想他挽救了你......
I think he saved you...
成为我,
from becoming me,
一个简单的好好先生
a simple yes man.
杰里米,你对这家公♥司♥的了解比我以往任何时候都多
Jeremy, you know more about this company than I ever will.
我想我们都可以站在彼此身上学到很多东西
I think we could both stand to learn a lot from one another.
好吧,听我想,一旦我把这个新项目结束了
Well, listen I think as soon as I have this new project wrapped up
我们应该花一些时间给自己
we should take some time for us.
明白吗,我们自己
You know, just us.
忘掉新工作和房♥子 以及我们陷入的所有这一切
Forget about the new job and the house
and all this shit that we rushed into
只想开心地玩儿
and just have some fun.
做什么,詹姆斯?
And do what, James?
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
任何事
Anything.
去城市呆一会儿,
Go stay in the city for a bit,
或是意大利的乡村
or the Italian countryside.
不管怎样 你觉着如何?
Whatever, wherever. What do you think?
詹姆士
James.
我不知道 也许
I don't know. Maybe.
我们回家后再谈谈吧,好吗?
Let's just talk about it when you get home, okay?
再见
Bye.
一切都好吗?
Is everything okay?
他只是在努力
He's just trying too hard.
它感到了压力
It feels forced.
我认为他现在完全接受了褪色的现实
I think he's fully embraced the fading as a reality now
而且很害怕它
and truly fears it.
翻转过来
Turn over.
好的,我准备好了
Okay, I'm ready.
闭上 眼睛
Close your eyes.
你为什么这么做?
Why did you do that?
苏菲,我想取悦你
I wish to please you, Sophie.
你为什么嘴里说“我爱你”?
Why did you mouth "I love you"?
因为我愿意
Because I do.
你为什么这样做?
Why did you do it like that?
这不是告诉别人他有多爱他们吗?
Isn't that how one tells another that they love them?
亨利,我要你去你的停靠站
Henry, I need you to go to your docking station.
是的,苏菲
Yes, Sophie.
怎么回事? 你为什么吸烟?
What's going on? Why are you smoking?
关门
Close the door.
发生了什么事,苏菲?
What's going on, Soph?
亨利
Henry.
亨利怎么了?
What about Henry?
他吻了我
He kissed me.
我太特么震惊了
I wish that came as a fucking shock.
什么?
What?
苏菲,我觉得你在溜走,但不应该是这样的
I felt you slipping away, Sophie, but not like this.
- 你为什么这么说? - 这是你的错
- Why are you saying this? - This is your fault.
我跟你说了多少次了,他觉得你有机可乘
How many times do I have to tell you he felt a void in you
他妈的他到底行动了
and he finally fucking acted on it.
- 不 - - 他只对我们想要的东西采取行动,苏菲
- No. - He only acts on what we want, Sophie.
你想要这个 不
And you wanted this.No.
无论发生什么事都发生在当下
Whatever happened just happened in the moment.
不,不,不是的 这一切都发生在几个月前,我们都知道的
No. No, it didn't. This all started months ago and we both fucking know it.
你自己惹祸上身,这让我感到恶心
You brought this upon yourself and it sickens me.
不,詹姆斯
No, James.
詹姆斯,他就像你一样说“我爱你”
James, he mouthed "I love you" just like you do.
给我吓坏了
And it scared me.
我现在即可结束它
I can put an end to this right now.
起来
Get up.
你♥他♥妈♥的干了什么,亲吻我的妻子?
What the fuck do you think you're doing, kissing my wife?
她的行为表明会让她快乐了
Her actions indicated that it would please her.
- 但是她没有要求它,是吗? - 她就差求我了
- But she didn't ask for it, did she?
- She all but begged for it.
- 操 - 你们人类非常难以预测 - 操
- You humans are very unpredictable.
去你的停靠站吧
Get in your fucking docking station.
是的,詹姆斯
Yes, James.
操
Fuck.
他没动
He hasn't moved.
我得走了。 朱利安将在30分钟内抵达
I have to go. Julian will be here in 30 minutes.
将会发生什么?
What's gonna happen?
我不知道,苏菲 我得去上班了
I don't know, Sophie. I have to go to work.
我知道迟早会发生的
I knew this was gonna happen.
我能感觉到
I could feel it.
你能留下来等他过来吗?
Can you please stay and wait till he gets here?
我一有空就立刻给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you as soon as I'm free.
亨利
Henry.
你认为我已经过时了吗?
Have you deemed me obsolete?
没有
No.
我们只想让你再次断电
We just need to have you checked out again.
你拔掉了我的停靠站
You unplugged my docking station.
我做错什么了?
What's wrong with me?
詹姆斯很伤心 因你吻了我
James is very upset with you kissing me.
为什么?
Why?
因为我们已婚了
Because we're married.
这不是你的错....人们不会这样做的
And it's not something that you... People don't do that.
电影精选列表