Hey.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Morning.
你做梦了?
Were you dreaming?
我想是的
I think so.
梦到了什么?
About what?
我不记得了
I can't remember.
我梦见我们从未离开过这座城市的阁楼
I dreamt we never left the loft in the city.
有时我真的很想念它
Sometimes I really miss the idea of it.
你这么说 让我很惊讶
I'm surprised, you saying that.
为什么?
Why?
好吧,因为它很奇怪
Well, because it's strange.
我是梦想家,记得吗?
I'm the dreamer, remember?
是的,好吧......
Yeah, well...
我开始怀疑我们是否会卷入这一切
I'm starting to wonder if we rushed into this whole thing.
我的意思是,我们没事 我们很好
I mean, we were fine. We were good.
从未有过如此简单 我们都知道
This was never gonna be easy. We knew that.
是的,这有那么难吗?
Yeah, but does it have to be this hard?
在这里 我开始感到有些不同
I'm starting to feel different about being here.
怎么会这样?
How so?
只是...
Just...
和你的投资住在阁楼里,
living in the loft with your fund,
这有点像谎言
it was kind of a lie.
而且我认为我们在这里的时间越长,我们就会发现我们真正想要的东西
And I think that the longer we're here
we're finding out what we really want.
你想要的是什么?
And what is it that you want?
我想摆脱泡沫,
I want to get out of the bubble,
算了...
forget it...
忘了它吧 让我们失望了
Forget it ever tied us down.
苏菲,我不确定我是对的
I'm not sure I was even right about that, Sophie.
我想你是的
I think you were.
我有点顿悟
I've kind of had an epiphany.
那是什么?
And what's that?
我想摆脱泡沫......
I think getting out of the bubble...
它迫使我们面对自己,
it's forced us to face ourselves,
我们的恐惧,
our fears,
并且易受伤害
and be vulnerable.
我认为脆弱是爱的发源地
And I think vulnerability is the birthplace of love.
你在哪里听来的?
Where'd you hear that?
亨利
Henry.
亨利
Henry.
亨利
Henry.
我在,苏菲?
Yes, Sophie?
你在看我吗?
Were you watching me?
如果我说我看了能取悦于你吗?
Would it please you if I said I was?
你会做早餐给我吃吗?
Will you make me breakfast?
当然是。 你想吃什么?
Yes, of course. What would you like?
给我一个惊喜吧
Surprise me.
亨利,为什么你微笑?
Henry, what makes you smile?
看到你开心嘛
Seeing you happy.
看,我要说的是......
Look, what I'm saying is...
我认为他正在为我的妻子而堕落
I think he's falling for my wife.
不,这根本不可能
No, that's simply not possible.
正如我们所知,他无法爱
He is incapable of love as we know it.
那么告诉我 什么是可能的
Then tell me what is possible.
因为他正在摧毁我的生活和我的婚姻
Because he's destroying my fucking life and my marriage.
你想把亨利归还给我吗?
Would you like to return Henry to me?
或者或许换他换另一个?
Or perhaps exchange him for another?
不,我会受到指责的
No. I'll only be blamed then.
詹姆斯,我可开诚布公吗?
James, may I speak frankly?
请吧
Please.
亨利的完美只是一面镜子
Henry's perfection is only a mirror
这反映了他的主人的欲望
that reflects the desires of his keepers.
她有可能想要他的感情吗?
Is it possible she's wanting his affection?
如果是这样,有什么不妥?
And if so, what's so wrong with that?
你嫉妒她的振动器吗?
Do you get jealous of her vibrator?
那是两回事啊
It's not even the same thing.
不是吗?
Is it not?
我真的认为这是与你妻子最好的对话,
I truly think this is a conversation best had with your wife,
而不是我自己或亨利
and not myself or Henry.
我想你是知道这点的
And I think you know that.
是的,詹姆斯?
Yes, James?
来 坐
Come. Sit.
亨利,你对苏菲有所帮助吗?
Henry, do you have a thing for Sophie?
我不明白
I don't understand.
你被我的妻子吸引了吗?
Are you attracted to my wife?
我相信苏菲会让我模仿她的吸引力
I believe it would please Sophie
for me to emulate attraction to her.
取悦她是我要分享的主要目标
And pleasing her is my shared main objective.
分享什么? 我的另一个主人
Shared with what? My other keeper.
我希望平等地取悦你
I wish to please you equally.
好吧,如果你想取悦我,那就不要和我的妻子调情了
Well, if you wish to please me, then stop flirting with my wife.
我需要一个统一的指令
I need a unified directive.
你有统一的指令 亨利
You have a unified directive, Henry.
现在没有人希望你和苏菲调情,包括苏菲 明白吗?
Right now nobody wants you to flirt
with Sophie, including Sophie. Got it?
我不明白
I don't understand.
你不明白?也是啊 因为你♥他♥妈♥是个机器人
You wouldn't, would you? Because you're a fucking robot.
你在生我的气吗? 是的,亨利,我
Are you angry with me? Yes, Henry, I am.
我只需要你服从我 我是的
I just need you to obey me. But I do.
詹姆斯,我的系统根据你和苏菲的感觉进行校准
James, my system calibrates to what it senses of you and Sophie.
我觉得 她对你有更多的期望
I sense that she expects more from you.
你说什么?
What'd you say?
以前 你从未回答过我的问题
You never answered my question before.
但我感觉到你的爱渐渐消失了
But I sense your love fading.
我相信苏菲也能感受到这 点
I believe Sophie feels it as well.
也许需要改变的是你 而不是我
Perhaps it's you who needs to change and not me.
亨利,我要你去你的停靠站
Henry, I need you to go to your docking station.
好的,詹姆斯
Yes, James.
但是,亨利......
And, Henry...
我不想让你和苏菲一起读书了
I don't want you reading with Sophie anymore.
或讨论书籍 这不是你工作的一部分
Or discussing books. It's not part of your job.
好的,詹姆斯
Yes, James.
你好,苏菲
Hello, Sophie.
亨利,你吓到了我
Henry, you scared me.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
我想你应该知道了
I just thought you should know
詹姆斯不要我们在一起阅读了
that James has requested we not read together anymore.
什么?
What?
我需要两个主人的统一指令
I need a unified directive from both of my keepers.
詹姆斯,你没权告诉他不要再和我一起读书了
You have no fucking right to tell
him to stop reading with me, James.
不对,苏菲
No, Sophie.
你让他走得太远了 必须停止了
You've let him get too far. This has to stop.
你买♥♥了他让生活更轻松
You bought him to make life easier.
所以,只要他在这里,我就会随心所欲
So as long as he's here I'm gonna do whatever I please.
哦,是吗?
Oh, is that right?
你在说什么呢?苏菲,啊?
What are you saying, Sophie, huh?
你是想让我全部都放弃吗?
That you just want me to give this all up? Is that it?
你会吗?
Would you?
苏菲,我们一直生活在你的世界里
We've been living in your world for a long fucking time, Soph.
我想 至少我应该在这里出手了
I think I at least deserve a shot here.
两天前你在谈论你的梦想
Two days ago you were talking about a dream you had
我们回到城里的地方
where we were back in the city.
告诉我你想要的
Tell me that's what you want.
你会照做吗
Tell me you would do it.
告诉我你想要的,对,我会照做的
Tell me that's what you want, and yes, I'll do it.
我可不会 这不公平
I won't. That's not fair.
那我们还在这里谈什么呢?
Then what are we even talking about here?
你要干什么?
What are you doing?
我要去城里几天 天呐,苏菲
I'm going to the city for a couple days. Jesus, Sophie.
你要我该怎么说才能说服你错了?
What do I have to say to convince you that you're wrong here?
不管你怎样说,詹姆斯
电影精选列表