我不知道苏菲和我有多么糟糕
I didn't know how fucked up Sophie and I were
直到我们有了亨利
until we got Henry.
詹姆斯,我不知道这个
I don't know about this, James.
这是未来,苏菲
This is the future, Soph.
我们怎么可能至少看不到这个?
How could we at least
not see this?
它感觉很奇怪
It just feels so weird.
不,这应该是令人兴奋的
No, this should be exciting.
我是
I am.
你是什么?
You are what?
兴奋
Excited.
很好
Good.
我们进去吧
Let's go inside.
苏菲,你谈论的只是梦想
Soph, it's just a dream you're talking about.
是的,但我认为梦想
Yeah, but I think dreams
是我们的潜意识试图要与我们交谈
are our subconscious trying to talk to us.
好吧,你的梦想试图告诉你的是什么?
All right. What you think it is that your dream's trying to tell you?
嗯
Hmm.
我在正确的时间与正确的地点
That I'm in the right place, at the right time.
我没有行李了, 我很开心
My baggage is gone. I'm happy.
我也是
Me too.
你确定你要这个东西吗?
You sure you want this thing?
我只想看着你带着它
No, I just wanted to watch you carry it.
我的意思是,这东西看上去有点重哦
I mean, look at it. It's so beat and heavy.
你必须看看线条
You have to look at the lines.
把新面料放在这个东西上,它会很漂亮. 重要的是免费
Put new fabric on this thing and it's gonna be beautiful. And best, it's free.
你只需要将它拖到楼上,剩下的让我来. 我保证
You just have to lug it upstairs and I'll do the rest. I promise.
我也爱你
I love you too.
就那样做
That will do it.
还需要我做其他事情吗?
Anything else I can do for you guys?
周六晚上我们共进晚餐吧
You could join us for dinner on Saturday night.
那太费心了, 不用了吧
That's mighty kind. Not necessary.
晕 拜托了 一定要来哦 好让我们来感谢你
Oh, please. I insist. Let us properly thank you.
苏菲,这是我的工作
Sophie, it's my job.
巴里,你听她吩咐好了 相信我吧
Barry, it's easier to just give her what she wants. Trust me.
好吧,你赢了 我很乐意奉陪
All right, you win. I'd love to come. Great.
谢谢。 那么回头见
Thank you. See you then.
我喜欢它
I love it.
哦,我也是
Oh, me too.
我也爱你
And I love you.
是吗? 当然
Yeah? Yeah.
你好
Hello.
詹姆斯,我真的非常抱歉
James, I'm really, really sorry.
它不像家一样
It doesn't feel like home.
如果你不尝试怎会知道
And it won't if you don't try.
詹姆斯,我正在尝试,因为我想帮你
James, I'm here to try because I wanna support you.
我只是告诉你我的感受
I'm just telling you how I feel.
命该如此
你准备要走了吗?
You're leaving already?
是的 是的. 我只是有点恐惧
Yeah, yeah. I'm just kind of freaking out a little.
你知道,我只是想早点上道,
You know, I just want to get in early,
你知道,我必须放松之后再跳进去
calm my nerves before I have to jump in, you know.
那你为什么不呆会来放松一下?
Well, why don't you stay and relax?
我们可以做一顿丰盛的早餐
We can make a big breakfast.
不,苏菲 这是我的第一天 呵呵
No, Soph. It's my first day. Come on.
这是你的公♥司♥,你定规矩啊
It's your company. You can make the rules.
是的,我猜这些人会想
Yeah, and I'm sure these people think
我只是个傻小子,对不?
I'm just some fucking undeserving brat as it is, right?
瞧 我真应该早点到达的
Look, I really just need to get in there early,
听我的 放松一下,好吗?
get my bearings, ease into things, okay?
嘿,这......这真的很甜蜜
And hey, this... this is really sweet.
我喜欢它。 很大的期望
I love it. Great Expectations.
帮我安定下来
Help keep me grounded.
要咖啡吗?
Coffee?
不用了,谢谢
No, thanks.
这样就好了 只想把它带到楼上去
This will do it. Just gonna take it upstairs.
苏菲小姐,午餐你是喜欢吃鸡肉 还是汤?
Miss Sophie, would you prefer the chicken or the soup for lunch?
叫我苏菲好了, 别称小姐
It's just Sophie. No, "Miss" needed.
我......我很好
And I... I'm good.
但这是我的工作
But it's my job.
休息一下
Take a break.
那么,今天没有汤?
So, no soup today?
没事
No.
瞧,我不是....我不是詹姆斯
Look, I'm not... I'm not James.
我不是这么大的 不用对我如此
I didn't grow up like this. I don't need this.
只是,嗯,你爱干啥就干啥吧,好吗?
Just, um, do whatever you want, okay?
我只想独处
I just need to be alone.
他希望你把握住方向
He wanted you to steer this in your direction.
他说“新时代”
"The new era," he'd say.
这就是你父亲想要的 相信我
This is what your father wanted. Trust me.
你认为其他人会加入我的绿色革命吗?
And you think the others would get on board with my green revolution?
这完全取决于你想怎么做
It is all about how you present it.
让你 的环保观点具有商业意义
Make your environmental viewpoint make business sense,
如果明年春天你将在独木舟旅行中拥有这些老头
and you will have these old codgers on canoe trips by next spring.
起居室
The living room.
是的,我知道。 这是一项正在进行的工作。 我会照顾它
Yeah, I know. It's a work in progress. I'll take care of it.
不,不,不,我来处理它
No, no, no, I'll fix it.
罗莎 请停下来。 请停下
Rosa, stop. Please. Please, just stop.
苏菲小姐......
Miss Sophie...
这个不用你做
you don't have to fight this.
这是你的新生活 你应该享受它
It's your new life. You should just enjoy it.
这是我的工作,我.....我很高兴做这工作
This is my job, and I... I'm very thankful for it.
不是吧?
But are you?
当你还是一个小女孩时,你想成为什么样的人?
When you were a little girl, what did you wanna be?
我相信应该不是某个人的管家
I'm pretty sure it wasn't someone's housekeeper.
我在这里很开心
I am so happy here.
我非常感谢这份工作
I am very thankful for my job.
这不是我想说的 我知道你是
That's not what I'm trying to say. I know you are.
你很会工作 我很欣赏
And you're great at your job. And I appreciate that.
可是...
But...
我想要在这里感觉更舒服些
I'm trying to feel more comfortable here.
我想要你也一样
And I want you to as well.
所以,而不是告诉我享受我的新生活,
So instead of telling me to enjoy my new life,
你为什么不告诉我你理想的新生活会是什么样的
why don't you tell me what your ideal new life would be.
喂!
Hello!
喂! 有人吗?
Hello! Anyone here?
我在卧室里
I'm in the bedroom.
人都哪去了?
Where is everyone?
什么?
What?
我解雇了他们
I fired them.
什么?
You what?
- 宝贝,在你变得怪异之前...... - 等等
- Babe, before you get weird just... Wait.
你是当真的
You're serious.
MM-嗯。 苏菲,为什么?
Mm-hmm. Sophie, why?
- 为什么要这么做? - 我们不需要它们
- Why would you do that? We don't need them.
宝贝,他们只是一种不健康的分心 相信我
Babe, they're just an unhealthy distraction. Trust me.
分散注意力? 宝贝,这可是个大房♥子
A distraction? Babe, this is a big house.
我们需要帮忙来处理它 相信我
We need help dealing with it. Trust me.
你知道罗莎去危地马拉看她的家人已经有多久了吗?
Do you know how long it's been since Rosa
has gone to see her family in Guatemala?
她的儿子卡洛斯?
Her son, Carlos?
我甚至不认识罗莎。 我小时候不在这里工作
I don't even know Rosa. She wasn't working here when I was a kid.
十四年
Fourteen years.
十四年来,她都没有见过她唯一的儿子
Fourteen years she hasn't seen her only son.
我......我让他们去寻找他们的梦想
I... I sent them off to find their dreams.
他们的梦想? 苏菲,这就是他们的生活啊
Their dreams? Sophie, this is their life.
他们的生计
Their livelihood.
这是......这就是他们所做的
This is... This is what they do.
是的,我也给了他们两年的工资
Yeah, I also gave them two years' pay.
什么?
You what?
什么? 我们现在比上帝还有钱
What? We have more money than God now.
我不知道你为什么生气
电影精选列表