似乎它还有其他能力
seems to imply that is has some other quality.
什么? - 它能吸取受害者的智慧
What? - It absorbs the intelligence of its victim.
智慧这个词来描述可能不大准确
Intelligence may not be the right word.
别该死的咬文嚼字了 医生 你想说什么?
The hell with semantics, Doc. What are you saying, now?
那东西有德休斯 肌哥 褒曼的智慧?
This thing is part DeJesus, part Sixpack, part Bowman, what?
我不太清楚 我只是猜的
I don't know. I'd just be guessing.
但我明白的是
But I do know this:
俄♥国♥人为了自保而弄沉了自己的船
The Russians deliberately sank that ship to protect themselves.
也许是为了保护我们
Maybe to protect us all.
好吧 是为了保护我们
Alright. Then I say we protect ourselves.
让我们去逃生气泡舱 赶快离开这该死的地方
Let's escape into those air bubbles and get the hell out of here.
去迎面碰飓风?
And hit the surface in the middle of a hurricane?
伙计 飓风会把气泡舱打成碎片的
Man, that storm'd rip those bubbles to pieces.
他们永不会找到我们 - 我们根本没有生还机会
They'd never find us. - We wouldn't stand a snowball's chance in hell.
那我们该怎么办 - 听着 我们还有一个机会
So what are we gonna do? - Look, I think we got one shot.
只有一个 我们把它引到洗矿池里 然后像洗矿那样冲掉它
Just one shot. We lure it down into the swamp, flush it out just like the other.
我们该怎样进行?
And how're we gonna do that?
那么我们半小时后集♥合♥
So we rendezvous in the mess in 30 minutes.
柯布先生 对下时间 30分钟
Mr. Cobb, synchronize 30 minutes.
马克 听到了吗? - 收到
Mark. Got it? - Got it.
好的 我再说一次
Okay, so I'll run this by you again.
如果琼斯和我三十分钟后还回不到这食堂
If Jones and I aren't back here in 30 minutes in the mess
不管有没有飓风 你们都要进到气泡舱离开这
hurricane or nothin', you get in those escape bubbles and haul ass.
明白吗 - 明白
' Okay? ' Okay_.
让我们来吧 - 都当心点
Let's do it. - Be careful with this.
别担心 我不会再放弃什么的 - 保重
Don't worry. I don't want to give up any more. - Take care.
我尽力而为
I'll do my best.
好的 来吧
Okay, let's go.
你知道吗, 我以前很棒的
You know, I was quite good once.
我以前做了很多重要的事?
When I did something, it was important, you know?
我发明了几种药物还有专利
I developed drugs and techniques
世界各地的医生每天都会用到
that're used every day by doctors all over the world.
这是有区别的 - 一直都是, 医生
Made a difference. - It still does, Doc.
这痒得要命
This itches like hell.
我还好 - 让我看看
I'm all right. - Let me have a look.
真的很痒
It really itches.
那因为它在痊愈
That's because it's healing.
我给你换药 看能否使你舒服点
I'm gonna change that dressing, see if I can't make you more comfortable.
你要去哪, 医生? - 医务室
Where are you going, Doc? - The infirmary.
不用任何保护?
Without protection?
你不该到外面去 - 她说的对
You shouldn't go out there. - She's right, you know.
紧急逃生气泡舱、准备启动
启动
你听到了吗? - 听到了
You hear that? - I hear it.
我们走
Here we go.
脱下你的衬衣, 柯布 - 好的
Take off your shirt, Cobb. - Sure.
我觉得很冷
I'm cold.
请救我
Help me, please.
哦 好的
Oh, yeah, sure.
医生? 医生!
Doc? Doc!
救我!
Help me!
怎么回事?
What's happening?
救命!
Help!
医生
Doc.
贝克! 琼斯! - 威莉!
Beck! Jones! - Willie!
威莉 快跑! - 跑!
Willie! Run! - Run!
快从那离开!
Get over here!
威莉!
Willie!
你怎么样 还好吧? 医生和柯布在哪?
How are you doin'? All right? Where's Doc and Cobb?
它抓到了医生 - 等会 它刚就在那
It got Doc. - Wait a minute. It was just here.
我知道 - 等下 你看到它了?
I know. - Wait a second. You saw it?
是柯布 它在他身体里面 - 慢慢说 你是说它们有2个?
It was in Cobb. It was in him. - Slow down. There's two of them?
见鬼 - 好吧
Shit. - All right.
你怎么样? - 还好
How are you doin'? - Okay.
好 现在怎么办?
Okay, now what?
你对巨型海浪有什么感受?
How do you feel about big waves?
我喜欢海浪
I love waves.
我们被困住了 逃生气泡舱不见了
We're trapped. The escape bubbles are gone.
威莉 关门 - 嘿 看这个
Willie, the door. - Hey, look at this.
我非常清楚我的最后决定
"I am fully aware of the finality of my decision."
我希望我们的牺牲能使人类
It is my hope that our sacrifice will mean that the human race
永远不知道这可怕的突变
"will never know this awful mutation."
这简直就是我们得死刑令 - 是由那个好医生签的字
Our death warrant. - Signed by the good doctor.
去他的吧
Hell with it.
你在干吗? - 好了...
What are you doing? - Well...
我要看看我们目前的情况有多糟?
I'm gonna find out just how far up Shit Creek we are.
谢天谢地你还活着 - 你到哪去了?
Thank goodness you're still alive. - Where you been?
嘿, 你们最好现在过来救我们 立刻!
Hey man, you better get your ass out here now and get us. Right now!
拜托 琼斯 冷静 我们还没打算抛弃你
Please, Mr. Jones, calm down. We haven't deserted you.
当我们收到汤普生医生的信息后 我们自然很担心你们
Naturally, after we received Dr. Thompson's message, we were concerned.
但我们绝不会抛下你们
But we never would have deserted you.
你们什么时候能到?
When are you coming?
你说的十二个小时 还记得吗? - 好吧 但有个坏消息
You said 12 hours, remember? - Well, that's the bad news.
飓风正转向你的方向 就现在 正在转向...
The hurricane has turned your way. Right now, it's on a course of...
你该死的只管回答我的问题 你们什么时候能来
Just answer the goddamn question. When are you coming?
希望48小时后能到吧 - 48小时?
Hopefully, within the next 48 hours. - Forty-eight hours?
我明白你们一定很难接受
I realize you must have gone through hell...
混♥蛋♥ 我们还在这遭难
Gone? Bitch, we're still here!
我又不能控制天气 不过放心
I can't control the weather. Now, rest assured your SOS
你们发出的求救信♥号♥♥ 海岸警卫队和海军都收到了
was received by the coast guard and the navy
我们会尽快赶往救援
and we will be responding at the earliest, safest opportunity.
别对我们信誓旦旦了
Just don't promise us nothin'.
当你们经历这些后还对你们这么说 的确有些荒谬
I realize this must sound ridiculous after what you've been through.
别废话了 - 尽量去休息下吧
No shit. - Now please try and get some rest.
该死的我们怎么去休息?我是睡不着 你能睡着吗?
How in the hell are we gonna get some rest? I can't sleep. Can you sleep?
去休息? - 省省吧
Get some rest? - Save your breath.
该死 要48小时?没门 - 我们别无选择 有吗?
Damn. In 48 hours? No way. - We don't have much choice, do we?
我来告诉你怎么办 你们去休息 我来看着
I'll tell you what. I'll take a watch. You all try to get some rest.
我今生今世再也睡不着了
I ain't gonna never be able to sleep again. In life. Ever.
要求提交7月26日的天气报告
"Request weather report, July 26."
没有数据 - 来吧
"Data not available." - Come on.
档案已关闭
"Files Closed."
噢 伙计 - 他们知道了 对不?
Oh, man. - They know, don't they?
是的 我想他们此刻大概在想怎么对付我们
Yeah. I think they're just sittin' up there, decidin' what to do with us.
也许他们已经想好了
Maybe they already have.
你要找什么? - 我得看看投资得益如何?
What're you looking for? - I'm seeing how my investment's doing.
当投资者们获悉了一则悲惨的矿难事故消息后
"The stock of Tri-Oceanic Corp. Took a bath on world markets today"
三大洋矿业集团的股价今天在市场上大幅下跌
when news of a tragic mining accident was revealed to investors.
今天下午董事会成员立即被召集在纽约开了一次特别会议
The board of directors was immediately called into a special meeting in New York this afternoon.
发言人声称一场意外事故摧毁了第七号♥矿坑
A spokesperson revealed that the accident destroyed Shack Seven
它位于大西洋第十区 靠近佛罗里达海岸
Atlantic Zone Ten, off the coast of Florida.
据消息说有八名矿工遇难 尸体全部失踪
Eight miners are reported dead. All bodies are missing.
遇难的有史蒂芬·贝克 伊丽莎白·威廉姆斯 贾斯丁·琼斯
Killed in the tragedy were Steven Beck, Elizabeth Williams, Justin Jones
格伦·汤普生医生, 托尼·罗德罗, 布里姬特·褒曼 G.P.柯布, 巴兹·帕里什
"Dr. Glen Thompson, Tony Rodero, Bridget Bowman, G.P. Cobb, Buzz Parrish."
玛蒂 你个贱♥人♥
Martin, you bitch.
欢迎加入 老板
Welcome to the union, boss.
我们无足轻重
We're all expendable.
医生, 我欠你5块钱 - 5块钱?
Doc, I owe you five dollars. - Five dollars?
紧急警告 - 听
Emergency warning. - Listen.
内爆倒计时 - 供氧停了
Countdown to implosion. - The air's stopped.
十分钟倒数开始
Ten minutes and counting.
他们切断了供氧管道 - 我们能修好吗?
They ripped open an air duct. - Can we fix it?
这建筑物里有近20英里长的管道 切口可能在任何地方
There are 20 miles of pipe in this building. They could've tapped in anywhere.
的确
That's true.
柯布 商业机密
Cobb. Job security.
A走廊的气闸有杂音 是吗?
It's that rattle that duct in Corridor A.
没错 它显示问题出在哪里
You got it. It's showin' us where it is.
它能把我们吸出去 - 不费吹灰之力 对不?
It's drawin' us out. - It didn't waste any time, did it?
你不能从那出去 这正是它所希望的
You can't go out there. That's what it wants.
好吧 如果我们在这里失去足够的空气 内压会下降 然后会收缩
Yeah, well, if we lose enough air in here, the internal pressure will drop, and crunch.
是内爆 宝贝
Implosion, babe.
电影精选列表