戴上它 我想你检验他
Put this on. I want you to examine him.
我不是医生 - 干这 不需要你是医生
I'm not a doctor. - For this, you don't need to be.
老天
Oh, Lord.
我戴这个是因为你认为会传染?
Am I wearing this 'cause you think it might be contagious?
我不知道 我也不知道是不是
I don't know if it is, I don't know if it isn't.
我什么也不知道 也没人知道
I don't know a damn thing. Neither does anyone else.
这些天我都在与海军里的拉甘塞族人交流
I've been going back and forth with Narragansett Naval all day.
向海洋医疗中心的专家咨♥询♥...
Consulting with the best people in marine medicine...
他们都是病毒学上最好的专家
the best people in virology.
他们甚至不相信我描述的病征
They don't even believe the symptoms I'm describing.
他们猜测 这只是一个猜测...
Their best guess, and that's all it is is just a guess...
在肌哥死前
is that before Sixpack died, he was undergoing
发生了某些基因变异
some form of genetic alteration.
什么引起基因变异?
Genetic alteration from what?
可能是许许多多事情
It could be a million things.
某些食物 空气
Something in the food, the air.
肌哥上过那艘船 威莉也是
Sixpack went in that ship, and so did Williams.
我想检验其余的船员
I want to examine the rest of the crew.
但我不想引起他们恐慌
But I don't want to create a panic, so until I get some answers
在找出答案前 别告诉大家肌哥的死讯
I don't think we should tell them that Sixpack is dead.
他皮肤怎么回事?是疱疹还是麻疹? 到底是什么?
Skin condition? Herpes? Measles? What is it?
很难确切描述
It's a little difficult to describe.
天哪 这将是很糟糕的事情
Christ, it would be a hell of a thing
如果我染上了麻疹
if I went back up to the roof with a herpes thing.
我妻子怎么说了都不会明白
My wife would never understand that at all.
我们用不着担心这个 是吗?
I don't think we have to worry about that, do we?
不 她不会明白
She wouldn't understand that at all.
她以为我出去鬼混的
She'd think I was down here screwing my head off or something.
穿上衬衣吧
Put on your shirt.
没事吧 - 对 你很好
It's all right? - Yeah, you're fine.
这些事是不必要的, 医生
This whole thing is unnecessary, Doc.
我唯一知道的皮肤问题 就是种族白人
The only skin problem I can see is white people.
你为什么戴着手套?
How come you're wearin' those gloves?
这不是弯腰检查的时候 是不?
It ain't bend-over time, is it?
出什么岔子了吗? - 没有 我只想查看一些东西
Anything wrong? - No, I just wanted to see something.
仅此而已
That's all.
你认为是和船上的事有关?
You think it has anything to do with going on that ship?
有可能 但若是这样
Well, it's a possibility. But if that was the case
你便会有病征 是吗?
you'd be showing some symptoms, wouldn't you?
我没事? - 你很好
I'm okay? - You're fine.
你真的没事
No, really, you're fine.
好极了 谢谢 医生
Great. Thanks, Doc.
你什么意思 皮肤问题?
What do you mean, a skin problem?
皮肤起变化?
Your skin changes?
是的 变黑及起鳞片 - 什么 像鱼那样?
Yeah, it blackens. It gets scaly. - What, like a fish?
是的, 就像鱼一样 - 我只是开个玩笑, 医生
Yeah, like a fish. - I was justjoking, Doc.
你可以到外面去把衣服穿好
You can finish getting dressed now.
噢 褒曼 对不起 我去去就回
Oh, Bowman. I'm sorry. I'll be right back.
基本变异? - 基因变异
Generic alteration? - Genetic.
随便了 你认为只局限于这一位船员?
Whatever. But you think it's restricted to this one crew member?
目前是的 不过 - 不过什么?
Well, so far, but... - But what?
到头来如果又没事怎么办?
What if it turns out to be nothing?
你说什么啊?已经有一个人死了
What are you talking about? It's already killed one man!
但你没证据说这是传染病 对不?
But you have no proof that this disease is contagious, do you?
我们以前也曾判断失误过 对不 汤普生医生?
And we've been wrong before, haven't we, Dr. Thompson?
瞧 玛蒂 我认为你看错了重点
Look, Martin, I think you're missing the point here.
我的船员有危险 这病征我见过
My crew's in jeopardy. I've seen this disease.
而且我们也不是在海滩边
And it's no day at the beach.
所以根据手册上第539条
So by way of paragraph 539 of the manual
我命令你启动医疗紧急程序
I'm ordering you to start an emergency medical evacuation
并疏散矿坑里的所有人员
of all the personnel on the shack.
这由你决定 不过可惜的是
It's your call, but Unfortunately
我们没法这么快来接你们
we can't pick you up so soon.
离古巴海岸六百里处有飓风
There's a hurricane 600 miles off the coast of Cuba
可能吹向你们
possibly coming your way.
如果这样 公♥司♥可不想让员工的生命冒危险
And if it does, the company does not want to risk losing you folks.
你说什么?
What are you saying?
你是说你不能按原定时间来接我们?
Are you saying you're not gonna pick us up at the scheduled time?
不会耽误太久的
It shouldn't be a long delay.
好吧, 太久是多长时间? 一天?一周?
Well, What's a long delay? A day? A week? What?
十二小时 我们明早就可以确定
Twelve hours. We should know something first thing in the morning.
我会继续与你联络的 - 你最好在那
I'll keep you posted. - You better be there.
十二小时? - 十二小时
Twelve hours. - Twelve hours.
我保证
I promise.
褒曼 褒曼 你没事吧?
Bow. Bow, are you okay?
我的天
Oh, my God. Come on.
你能来帮帮我们吗?
Can you help us here?
让我们把她放在这里 - 来吧 小心点
Let's put her here. - Come on. Take it easy.
没事的
It's all right.
你不会有事的 好吗? 我会去找医生 好吗?
You're gonna be all right, okay? I'm gonna go find Doc, all right?
嗨, 医生?也许他和肌哥在一起
Hey, Doc? Maybe he's with Sixpack.
医生? 嗨 你在这?
Doc? Hey, you in here?
肌哥?
Sixpack?
嗨 伙计 你怎么样?
Hey, man, how you doin'?
我们达成指标了, 伙计, 虽然不用谢你和你的狗 但我们办到了
We made quota today, man, no thanks to you, you dog, but we made it.
你可能不信 但贝克帮了我们
You won't believe this, man, but Beck helped us out.
对 我们只是把褒曼送来这
Yeah, we just brought Bowman in, man.
她不太舒服
She don't look too good.
你明白 我希望你们患的不是传染病
You know, I hope what you got ain't catchin'.
瞧, 我很抱歉
Hey, look, I'm sorry, man.
你回去再睡吧 好吗?
You go on back to sleep, okay?
我一会再跟你谈
I'll talk to you later, all right?
我要去查看下控制室 - 好的
I'm gonna go check the control room. - Okay.
我很快就回来 行吗? - 威莉, 拜托别走!
I'll be back in a minute, okay? - Willie, please don't go!
请别离开我 我太难受了
Please don't leave me. I'm so sick.
嘘 你会没事的 别担心
Shh. You're gonna be okay. Don't worry.
肌哥...
Sixpack...
肌哥?
Sixpack?
我的头发在掉
My hair's coming out.
你说什么? 在医务室?
Where'd you say? The infirmary?
对
Yeah.
褒曼?
Bowman?
我不明白了 我们刚把她留在那
I don't understand. We just left her here.
褒曼? 褒曼, 医生来了!
Bowman? Bowman, it's Doc!
噢 天哪
Oh, man.
除此之外 我再没什么可告诉你...
Other than that, there's not much more that I can tell you about it...
你们当中没有人有病征
except that none of you have any of the symptoms.
是这疾病杀了褒曼?
And this disease, it killed Bow?
不
No.
不是 她是自杀的
No, she killed herself.
嘿 我们最好离开这儿
Hey, we're getting outta here just in time.
是的 不过我们还有一个麻烦
Yeah, well, that's a whole 'nother problem.
我们得等人来接 但可能有飓风在向这儿吹来.
We're on hold for the pickup. There's a hurricane rollin' into this sector.
飓风? - 是的 我们要延期十二小时
A hurricane? - Yeah. We're delayed 12 hours.
十二小时?那我们怎么办?不能在这干等12小时
Twelve hours? What're we gonna do? We can't stay here for 12...
那是什么声音? - 慢着 别乱动
What was that? - Wait a minute. Hold on. Just stay put.
好吗? 医生
Okay? Doc.
噢 天哪
Oh, my God.
那是什么东西?
What is this?
到底怎么回事, 医生?
What's goin' on, Doc?
好 威莉, 去开门 - 收到
Okay, Willie, get the door. - Got it.
贝克
Beck.
合同上说过未经许可不得擅自弃置尸体
The contract states that you can't dispose of a body without authorization.
算了吧 你能不能别再拿合同来说事了?
Come on. Will you for once forget about the contract?
C区门要健康安全密♥码♥ 小心
Section C of the Health and Safety Code. Watch it.
威莉 开启门锁程序
Willie, program that lift lock.
我觉到有什么东西在
Hey, I feel something.
你在说什么?他们已经死了
What are you talkin' about? They're dead.
等会 我也觉到有什么东西
Wait a minute. I feel something too.
我们走 - 有什么活的东西在这
Let's go. - Somebody's alive in here.
电影精选列表