喔!
Woo!
你听到吗, 贝克? 公♥司♥要依规矩办事
Hear that, Becky? The company's got to abide by the rules.
我知道合同上怎么写, 柯布先生, 问题是你可依合同办事
I know about the contract, Mr. Cobb, and the deal is you can follow the letter
也可多花一工作日把任务完成
of the contract to the law and you can spend an extra workday gettin' it done
也可今晚把它做完 明天休息
or you can get it done tonight and call tomorrow a down day.
你让我们休息放假? - 是的
What, are you giving us the day off? - Looks that way.
我们的指标怎么样了?
What about our quota?
我们离指标只差25吨♥
You're only 25 tons off quota.
我们在最后一天会超额完成
You're bound to go way over that by the last day.
只是放一天假 对我来说没分别
Look, folks, it's just a day off. It don't make no difference to me.
只看你们的意思 我以为是好事
It's just up to you. I thought it might be good.
我想放一天假 - 我也想
Hell, I could use a day off. - Me too.
管他呢 - 好 有三个人赞成了
What the hell. - Okay, shop steward's three.
四个 - 四个?还有么?
Four. - Four. Anybody else?
六个 - 好极了, 这就是我们要的
Six. - All right, here's what we got.
柯布先生, 气闸那不断有声响
Mr. Cobb, we still got that rattle in the air duct Somewhere.
去查看下 - 好
Take a look at that. - Okay.
威莉 你检查下德休斯的潜水衣
Williams, run a diagnostic on DeJesus' suit.
还有谁的潜水衣有问题? - 我的袋子有问题
Anybody else got any suit problems? - Yeah, my pocket.
你能检查下我的口袋吗 甜心?
Can you check my pocket, sweetheart?
晚安 我叫汤普生 单身
Good evening. Name's Thompson. Party of one.
我订了桌子八点十五分 别太靠近乐队 拜托
My reservation was 8:15. Not too near the Orchestra, please.
你明天会上班吗 医生?
Are you gonna come to work tomorrow, Doc?
我明早要上高尔夫球课
Well, I'll be on the golf course in the morning.
如果没什么意外
Then, if I don't have any babies to deliver
午餐后我回来
I could stop by after lunch.
今天我们差点出意外 德休斯的潜水衣
We almost had an accident today. DeJesus's suit.
你有什么话对我说吗?
You have something to say to me?
是的
Yeah. Section 1412
海洋操作手册1412段写明
of the Tri-Oceanic manual requires
在外面操作时控制室
a mining shack's medical officer to be present in the control room
需要有一医护人员当值
during all exterior operations.
我只想向你说清楚这点
I just wanna make real damn sure that's clear.
好吧 我明天只打九个洞
I'll keep it to nine holes in the morning.
多谢你处理这情况
Thank you, sir, for taking care of that situation.
该死的 你听听 - 那只是老化了而已
Listen to it, for Christ's sake. - It's just gettin' old, that's all.
不能每次有声响便要拆这地方
You don't see Doc opening me up every time my joints start to creak.
只是空气循环 让它去吧 来吧
As long as it's recycling the air, let it be. Come on.
十赔一 是短路
Ten to one it's a short.
好吧
Okay-
轻而易举
Piece of cake.
好极了
Great.
好一对宝货
Oh, mama! What a pair.
你说什么?
What'd you say?
我说一对活宝
I said, "What a pair."
我们的矿坑主管和他的医生朋友
Our shack boss and his washed-up doctor buddy make quite a...
你以为我说什么? - 说你喜欢我的大胸
What did you think I said? - That you liked my boobs.
你留心看我老柯布的手段吧 行不?
You watch the old Cobb magic, all right?
褒曼的心意
Compliments of Bowman.
耶
Yeah.
你怎么做到的?
How in the hell did you do that?
别对任何人说 这是商业机密
You don't say anything to anybody. Job security.
好不好?走吧
All right? Let's go.
慢着 你是怎么办到的?
Now, wait a minute, man. How in the hell did you do that?
没什么
That's clean.
但好像有什么不对劲 啊 天哪
But there's nothing wrong with it. Oh, my God!
过来 九鬼
Come here, Kuki.
这里 九鬼
Here, Kuki.
肌哥, 你个臭狗屎!
Sixpack, you shit!
惊喜吧!
Surprise!
我们会从矿坑采到多少银?
How much silver are we gonna start taking out of that mine again?
就好像, 我来告诉你 玛蒂, 你找到了个如假包换的
Well, it's like I tell you, Martin, I think you've got an honest-to-God
大富矿
bonanza on your hands.
几天里你就能把我们拉回去 这矿多的是
You can haul us out in a couple of days. This mine will play itself.
等我通知大西洋业务的主管
When I told the Director of Atlantic Operations
要安排地质学家来这里时...
that we had to stick a geologist down there and turn that mine around...
我不知道你会证明我是个天才
I had no idea that you were going to prove me a genius.
好吧 有你的关心我就很高兴了 玛蒂 - 我太激动了
Well, I'm glad you're happy, Martin. - I'm ecstatic.
我等不及离开这儿
'Cause I can't wait to get the fuck outta here.
什么?
What?
我等不及再次做探险潜水
I said, I really can't wait to get back to exploration diving.
我多渴望研究...
I miss the research, and...
还有 我查过那汤普生医生了
By the way, I ran that check on Dr. Thompson.
他除有几次不服从指令外
He has a few incidences of insubordination
他的资历很不错
but his credentials are very impressive.
他读医理学 发明了几种疫苗…
Pharmacology. He pioneered several vaccines.
这里又不是梅约医学中心 他为什么会来这里 玛蒂?
Well, this ain't the Mayo Clinic. How'd he get down here, Martin?
他发明的血清害死了几个人
A serum he developed killed several people.
那是意外 就是比例不对
An accident, but it got blown all out of proportion.
你看, 贝克
Now, look, Beck.
现在事情进展很顺利
Things are beginning to move very fast now.
若他有麻烦 获你需要帮忙…
If you're having a problem with him or you need any help...
只管说好了
just say the word.
用不着
No.
事情我还可以应付
No, I don't think it's anything I can't handle.
好的
Good.
你的股票如何? 还没赚到一百万?
How are your stocks doin'? Haven't you made your million yet?
还没有
Not yet.
三大洋公♥司♥的股票如何 伙计? - 这儿有钱吗?
How's Tri-Oceanic doing, Bow? - Got money in this tub?
我签了股票期权
Yeah. I signed up for the stock option.
去年他们失去一艘油轮后
You know, last year when they lost a tanker
股票跌破了底价 我损失惨重
the bottom fell out of their stock and I lost a bloody fortune.
你把钱看得太认真了
You take your money too seriously.
你说的对 我到这里来并不是玩乐的
You're damn right, I do. I'm not down here for fun.
说谁玩乐?
Fun? Somebody talkin' fun?
看看那双雪白的腿
Whew, look at those white legs!
嘿 威莉 宝贝 今晚的事很抱歉
Hey, Willie, honey, I'm sorry about that little incident tonight.
我以为开个小玩笑可以轻松一点
You know, I just thought a little humor might loosen things up.
小心, 肌哥!
Hey, watch it, Sixpack!
请别见怪
No hard feelings?
不会
Nope. Sweet dreams.
我佳人有约
I got a date with an angel.
来吧 宝贝
Come on, baby.
坐在我的脸上
Sit on my face.
该死的, 威莉 你这婊♥子♥
Goddamn it, Williams! You bitch!
你个贱♥人♥, 你看看我的脚! 你看看我的脚!
You bitch, look at my foot! Look at my goddamn foot!
我还以为你觉得这很有趣 - 有趣?
I thought you'd find that funny. - You think it's funny?
你把这个吃了便不会觉得有趣的了
You're gonna think it's funny when you eat this goddamn thing!
这儿到底发生了什么事? - 看看我的脚
What the hell's goin' on here? - Look at my foot!
这婊♥子♥把海怪放在我的床铺上
This bitch put a goddamn sea monster in my bunk!
你怎知道是她干的? - 就是她 该死!
How do you know it was her? - It was her, goddammit!
你是说我撒谎吗, 贝克? - 可能有这么大
Are you calling me a liar, Beck? - That may be the size of it, Bubba.
你和威莉明天去出海执勤 - 见鬼!
You and Williams just pulled sea duty tomorrow. - Oh, bullshit!
老天!你们别吵好吗?
Oh, geez! Will you pipe down?
只去半天 若再胡闹 全天
You just got half a day. Any more hoopla, it's a full one.
准备钻取
Ready to drill.
看来是不错的矿脉 炸了它
Looks like a nice vein of ore.
好 炸了它 - 好的
Let's blow it. - Blow this.
起爆
Charge activated.
嗨 威莉 有使你想起什么吗?
Hey, Willie, remind you of anything?
哈哈哈
Ha, ha, ha.
哇
Oh, yeah!
看来是个大矿床
It looks like the mother load, guys.
这里再亮点
I need more light on that, seven.
肌哥 听到了吗?我们要再多一点照明
Sixpack, you hear that? We need more light.
肌哥? 肌哥?
Sixpack? Sixpack?
好了
All right, look.
线缆卡住了
The cable's stuck.
肌哥 肌哥 出了什么事?
Sixpack. Sixpack, what's happened?
我们没他的信♥号♥♥了
We've lost him.
电影精选列表