来吧 来吧
Come on. Come on. Come on.
好的 来吧 让我们把它冲走 医生
Alright, come on, let's flush it, Doc.
你说什么"冲走它?" 我们说的可是些人
What do you mean "Flush it?" They're human beings we're talking about
看在上帝的面上 拜托! - 如果有人还活着怎么办?
for God's sake! - What if one's alive?
那么我们来默哀下? - 就这样 来吧 医生
How about a moment of silence? - Let's do it, Doc.
上帝啊 他们还活着!
My God, they're alive!
抬起来 - 打开看看
Get it up here. - Let's have a look.
褒曼
Bow.
别停! - 那该死的是什么东西?
Don't stop! - What the hell was that?
按那钮!
Hit the button!
按那左边的钮! - 快从这出去!
Hit the lift button! - Get outta there!
冲走那该死的东西!冲走它!
Flush the damn thing! Flush it!
贝克!
Beck!
这里!
Come on!
噢 天哪!
Oh, God!
它朝这过来了 监视器镜头会沿途拍到在哪个房♥间 就是这样
It's coming up now. That camera's gonna move into this room. That's it.
这像是病房♥或实验室什么的 停 往回倒
Some kind of sick bay or lab or something. Hold it. Run it back.
就这 停 现在放
That's it. Stop. Now move in.
看见没?像是个人类头骨 我不清楚
See? It looks like a human skull, but I don't know.
有点不对劲 它... - 比较大
There's something about it. It's... - Bigger.
也许是有人在作怪 你看看那只手
Well, somebody's been screwing around. Just take a look at that hand.
你看那只手有多大 - 如果你说的是变异...
Look at the size of it. - If you were tampering with genetics...
为何到了基本模式便停滞不前?
why stop with the base model?
为何不设法改变人类形态?
Why not try to alter the human form?
海底人 一个可以在水底生存的人
Homo aquaticus, a man who could live underwater. Think of the possibilities.
就像再生脱胎换骨
Regeneration.
可以抵抗严寒 压力
The ability to withstand extreme cold, pressure.
你想想看 海底采矿 海底耕作
Just think of it. Undersea mining. Underwater farming.
下一步会怎样?我的意思是 如果有一天我们再不需要飞机
So What's next? I mean, what if we run outta airplanes one day?
我们会怎样?进化成像鸟一样?
What are we gonna do? Just grow a whole bunch of bird people?
大自然规律不可违背
Natura no confundendo est.
我是说"不能对自然规律乱来"
Loosely translated: "Don't fuck with Mother Nature."
我最好该通知公♥司♥
I better let the company know.
你认为他们早已怀疑到了吗?
Have you ever thought that they may suspect already?
是的 我想到过, 医生
Yeah. I thought about that, Doc.
但我一直认为他们对员工也有责任
But I also like to think they got some kind of commitment to their people.
你这番话留在广♥告♥活动上说吧
You can save that speech for your ad campaign.
这公♥司♥唯一在乎的就是金钱
This company's commitment is to the almighty dollar.
你想下 如果我们实情相告
If you think, based on what we've told them, that Tri-Oceanic
三大洋公♥司♥会只为了救我们 而冒在市场上受损的潜在风险吗
is gonna risk exposing themself to potential market loss just to save us
在你的工作经历上会是次大开眼界的
you're in for an eye-opening experience.
也许
Maybe.
也许会 我知道你的生活总是一团糟, 医生
Maybe so. And I know your life's gone a couple of bad rounds, Doc.
但这不一定表示这公♥司♥就是一大垃圾堆
But it doesn't necessarily mean this whole company's one big bummer.
我找到了东西
I think we got something here.
他妈的
Son of a bitch.
我不懂 他们为什么要把它放在伏特加里?
I don't get it. Why did they put it in the vodka?
因为那是实验
It was an experiment, man.
我是说, 他们有意把药物或其他什么放进伏特加里
I mean, they put the drug or whatever it was in the vodka!
然后引人喝下去
They meant to trick them into takin' it.
这么一来他们不知喝了什么
That way, see, they didn't know what they were drinkin'.
可能他们在我们的咖啡里也放了
I mean with us, they would have put it in the coffee.
你想说什么? - 来吧
What are you talkin' about? - Come on, man.
你也知有些母亲把蓖麻混进橙汁里
You know how mothers put the castor oil in with orange juice?
引诱孩子不知不觉的喝下去
They trick the baby into drinkin' it so he don't know what he's drinkin.
这就是他们在做的 伙计!
That's the kind of shit they was doin', man!
愚蠢 他们可能把我们全害死
Fool. He could've got us all killed.
你的伙计们喝伏特加时可没这么神圣
You guys weren't so holy when you were shooting that vodka.
受害的可能是任何人
It could've been anyone.
好了, 高大强壮的女士 这事似乎麻烦到你了
Well, Miss High and Mighty, it doesn't seem to bother you none.
是的 是烦到了
Yeah, it bothers me.
你有你的处事方式 我也有我的
You deal with it your way. I'll deal with it mine.
你知道在格施塔德有个6♥4♥平方英里的滑雪场吗
You know that in Gstaad they have 6♥4♥ square miles of ski slopes?
6♥4♥平方英里呢
Sixty-four square miles.
在我们刚刚经历了那些事 你怎么还有心情坐这谈滑雪
How can you sit there goin', "Shh, shh " after what we just went through?
另外 我已听够你谈滑雪了
And another thing, man. I'm gettin' tired of hearin' about your goddamn skiin' OK?
伙计 你一点都不懂滑雪的事 人们可不会去西班牙滑雪的
You don't know shit about skiin', man. They don't ski in Spanish Harlem.
我们刚才所见的事又怎么样?
What about what we just saw?
就像威莉说的 我们各有处事方法
Like Willie said you deal with it your way, and I'll deal with it mine.
难道没人关心所发生的事吗? - 你能做什么 啊?
Doesn't anybody care what just happened? - What're you gonna do about it? Huh?
肌哥和褒曼死了
Sixpack and Bow are dead.
对所发生的事我也无能为力 难道你行吗?
I can't help what happened. Can you?
我要去找些东西吃 还有谁要吃东西吗?
I'm gonna go get somethin' to eat. Anybody want anything?
吃? 你还有心情吃东西?
Eat? After what we just went through?
飓风正朝这儿吹来
The storm's still holding its course.
还有这疾病 只有一个人染上了?
What about that disease? Still just the one crew member?
对 还只是一人
No change. Still just the one.
每个人都很紧张不安 你在干什么?
Hey, man, everybody's jumpy. What are you doin'?
找些黄油来做爆米花
Lookin' for butter for the popcorn.
听着 你不会让我自己拼这个拼图吧?
Look, Hazy, you gonna make me finish this puzzle by myself, or what?
我会的 你知道这拼图我花了多长时间吗?
I should. You know how long that took me?
许多许多个小时
Hundreds, thousands, millions of hours.
我去去就回 - 好 快点
I'll be right there. - Okay. Hurry up.
该死!
Holy shit!
拜托 天哪, 救我!救我, 琼斯!
Please, God, help me! Help me, Jonesy! Help me.
我去找人帮忙 很快回来 好吗?
I'm gonna go get some help. I'll be right back, okay?
别离开我 琼斯 不要离开我!
Don't leave me. Jonesy, don't leave me!
求你了 - 我很快回来
Please. - I'll be back.
瞧! 它抓住了德休斯!待在这看好门
Look! It's got Hazy! Stay here and watch the door!
别放它出来 我去找医生
Don't let him out! I'm gonna go get the doc.
我不想对她说褒曼的事
I didn't want to tell her about Bowman.
我听玛蒂说 我知道她胡说八道
I listened to Martin, and all my mind says "She's full of shit."
它抓住了德休斯!快来!
It's got DeJesus! Come on!
贝克 别进去 别碰任何东西
Beck, don't go in there. Don't touch anything!
德休斯! 柯布!
DeJesus! Cobb!
你该死的做了什么? 你该在看好门的
What the hell you doin'? You supposed to be watchin' the door!
没有保护我才不会
I'm not gonna watch that thing without some protection.
那东西是我的朋友 - 你朋友已经不是人类了
That thing is my friend. - Your friend is not human!
别吵了 住嘴!琼斯! 让我们去找他
Shut up, both of you! Jones! Let's go find him.
走吧 我们去找他 等下 威莉呢?
Okay? Come on. Let's go find him. Wait a minute. Where's Willie?
发生什么事?
What's happening?
我的天 她在外面
My God, she's out there.
好吧. 琼斯你跟我来
All right, look. Jones, you come with me.
医生 你和柯布去检查办公室和宿舍 来吧
Doc, you and Cobb check your office and the dorm. Let's go.
威莉?
Willie?
嗨, 贝克
Hey, Beck.
噢 不 是她的围巾
Oh, no. It's her scarf.
对不起 你们在这儿做什么?
Oh, sorry. What are you doing here?
你该死的在这做什么? - 我在试着修好这些灯
What the hell you doin'? - I've been trying to fix these lights.
发生了什么?
What's going on?
杀死肌哥和褒曼的东西还在这
Whatever got Sixpack and Bowman is still here.
什么? - 它刚抓了德休斯
What? - It just got DeJesus.
要烤火鸡了
All right. We're talkin' turkey.
德休斯!嘿!
DeJesus! Hey!
医生
Doc.
噢 天哪
Oh, my God.
血袋
The blood supply.
老天
Oh, my God.
它拿走了血袋
It got the blood supply.
它在长 它要吃东西
It's growing. It's had a meal.
它吃血? - 显然是的
It needs blood? - Apparently.
太棒了 你是说 我们中间有人是吸血鬼吗
This is great. You're tellin' me we got a goddamn Dracula in here with us?
这就是为什么那艘船上的人死了 它需要血
That's why that one on the ship was dead. It needed blood.
哪艘船?
What one on that ship?
有人要泄露你的小秘密了?
Somebody want to let the rank-and-file in on your little secret?
不管怎样 这看起来就像基因变异
Whatever it is, it appears to be a genetic aberration.
别废话 - 你要告诉我们什么, 医生?
No shit. - What're you trying to tell us, Doc?
它有深海生物的各种特征 有鳞 有鳃...
It has all the characteristics of deep-sea marine life: Scales, gills...
它不停地在再生 甚至在短暂的蛰伏期内
regeneration, even a period of dormancy.
而且它记得血库在哪儿
But the fact that it remembered where that plasma was stored
电影精选列表