你们做什么?开派对吗?肌哥?
Well, what are you doing? Having a party out there, Sixpack?
贝克 我正在找他
Beck, I'm looking for him.
矿坑呼叫七号♥ 外面发生什么事?威莉?
Shack to seven. What's going on out there, Williams?
他不见了
He's gone.
威莉, 跟我通话 发生了什么事?
Williams, speak to me. What's happening out there?
肌哥 肌哥 回答我
Sixpack. Sixpack, answer.
我的天
Oh, my God!
威莉
Williams!
快点 威莉 后备的波段是哪个?
Come on, Williams. What's the alternate?
试试35波段
Try 35.
威莉? 是她
Williams? There she is.
威莉 你听到了吗?发生什么事了?
Williams, you hear me? What's going on out there?
天 他掉进南山脊去了
God, he's gone over the South Ridge.
我要下去找他
I'm going down after him.
自己当心 我们不知道那下面有些什么
Watch yourself, 'cause we don't know what the hell is off that ridge.
来吧, 德休斯, 加油
Come on, Jonesy, work it out.
肌哥失踪了! - 他们没绑好安全绳吗?
Sixpack's lost! - Weren't they tied?
不知道 他不见了 - 他们该是绑好的
I don't know, he's lost! - They're supposed to be tied.
来吧 我们走 - 走吧
Come on. Let's go. - Move it!
老天!
Oh, God!
有什么发现?
What've we got?
管蠕虫 - 她怎么脱身?
Tube worms. - How's she gonna get out of there?
褒曼, 那衣服的空气容量可维持多久?
Bowman, what's the self-contained air capacity of that suit?
三十分钟
Thirty minutes.
六号♥呼叫矿坑
This is six to shack.
六号♥呼叫矿坑
Six to shack.
是肌哥
Sixpack.
上帝啊, 为什么他的闪灯不亮?
For God's sakes, why doesn't Sixpack have his blinkers on?
他可能就在附近 但她看不见他
The man could be two feet away and on fire and she wouldn't see him.
什么?
What?
这是什么东西?
What is this?
一艘船?
A ship?
这是俄文
That's Russian.
你们看到了吗?
Are you picking this up?
是的 我们看到了 七号♥! 你能把那画面再给我们看下吗?
Yeah, we got it, Seven. Can you open up that picture a little for us?
利维坦
Leviathan.
什么? - 利维坦
What? - Leviathan.
褒曼, 去查查 - 好的
Bowman, run a check. - Sir.
威莉, 你的空气存量好有多少? - 二十分钟
Williams, What's your air reading? - Twenty minutes.
五分钟后我们就来救你
We're gonna give you five, then we're coming in.
琼斯, 柯布, 穿潜水衣
Jones, Cobb, suit up.
我要进去了
I'm going inside.
肌哥
Sixpack.
国际船只注册记录 船名:利维坦 搜索中
肌哥, 回答我!
Sixpack, answer me!
国际船只注册记录 船名:利维坦 搜索中
肌哥, 回答我!
Sixpack, answer me!
波罗地海?
Baltic Sea?
你在那发现什么, 褒曼?
What have you got there, Bowman?
利维坦号♥ 波罗地海的俄♥国♥客船
The Leviathan. Currently with the Russian Fleet in the Baltic Sea.
现在它就像堆马粪 烂铁
Currently horseshit. Currently it's rusted junk, and we're lookin' at it.
肯定搞错了 一定是输入资料不对
Well, it's gotta be wrong. Maybe you didn't enter it correctly.
这里写着:波罗地海
It's right here. The Baltic Sea.
也许船沉了 他们没留意它失踪
Maybe a ship sinks and they don't notice it's missing.
威莉 你还有一分钟来找到肌哥并及离开现场
Williams, you got one minute to find Sixpack and get your butt out of there.
如果威莉还有一分钟 那肌哥还有多少时间?
If Willie's got a minute, how much time does Sixpack have?
医务室
The infirmary.
哇!
Whoooo!
我发财了, 宝贝!
I'm rich, honey!
我发财了
I'm rich!
安全失误? 我一个字都听不到
Safety negligence? I never even heard a word.
如果我听不到又怎能报告?
How can I be on report if I never even heard a word?
我说得对不, 柯布?
Ain't that right, Cobby?
别废话!这次你自我开脱好了, 肌哥.
Don't Cobby me. You're on your own this time, Sixpack.
你折腾了大家一天的时间
You almost fucked up everybody's day.
是只手表 还在走
A Timex. And it's still ticking.
俄♥国♥卢布 看来钱不多
A little Russian money. It don't look like much.
这里有东西给你
Here's something for you, Bow.
嘿, 肌哥 看看你的女朋友
Hey, Sixpack, look at your girlfriends.
哎!
Whew!
那是什么? - "吉蒂爱基夫"
What's that? - "Kitty Does Kiev."
很黄 很配你 - 让我看看
Porn. Right up your alley. - Let me see that.
是俄文 我不知道是什么意思
It's in Russian. I don't know what it says.
能让我看下吗? - 医生 那不是盘黄色录像带
May I see it, please? - Doc, it's not really "Kitty Does Kiev."
是船长日志的录影带 - 别告诉我你懂俄语
It's the captain's log on videotape. - Don't tell me you read Russian.
我会俄语 德语 意语 西语 法语
Russian, German, Italian, Spanish
还会点斯瓦希里语和零星的印地语
French, a little Swahili and a smattering of Hindi.
是我修读医科时的部分课程 - 吹牛
It's part of my premed background. - Bullshit.
那你会相信个俄♥国♥老奶奶吗?
Would you believe a Russian grandmother?
那我相信
That I believe.
这是什么? - 是个人物品 医生 你能念下这吗?
What's this? - Personal effects, Doc. Can you read that?
死了
Deceased.
这是怎么回事?
What's all this?
死了
Deceased.
死了
Deceased.
他们都死了
Deceased. All of them.
柯布先生 把这儿的事办好 - 好的
Mr. Cobb, wrap all that up. - Right.
德休斯, 把最后一个箱子倒出来
DeJesus, dump this last box.
那太可惜了 -是什么? - 是伏特加
That's nice. What is this? Vodka.
还是名牌酒
Stresnavga. Hey, that's good stuff.
可以用来开完工庆祝派对
Make for a great end-of-shift party.
嗨 贝克 如果你举报我 这瓶酒就归我
Hey, Becky, if I'm on report, I guess this bottle's mine, huh?
好吧 你说得对 就是你的
Well, I guess you're right. It is yours.
但这是偷窃 你违反了两项安全守则
But it's pilferage, so now you're down for two counts of safety negligence
擅自上船 还危及威莉的性命
for risking Williams's life, going on that boat and possessing
以及拥有违♥禁♥品♥
restricted material.
柯布先生, 但所有的均遭没收了 - 是这样
Mr. Cobb, all this gets impounded. - It's done.
还有一件事
And one more thing.
如果你再叫我一次“贝基” 肌哥
I think if I hear you call me "Becky" one more time, Sixpack
我就把你六块腹肌全割下来
I'm gonna pop your tops... all six of 'em.
我的医务室住满了人
My infirmary's filled.
随船医生告诉我 就像传染病
The doctors on board tell me it's like a tropical infection.
这情况是前所未见的
But it's not like anything I've ever seen before.
此外还有一事是我不明白的
And there's something else I don't understand.
然后录像结束了
And then it goes off.
那么你想对我说些什么, 医生? 此事太诡异了
OK. So what do you want me to say, Doc? It all sounds mysterious?
是
Yea.
他为什么留下了他的日志记录?
Well, why did he leave his log tape?
为什么会有2艘相同船名的船在不同的地方?
Why are there two ships with the same name in different places?
我怎么知道 是你懂俄语 也许你搞错了?
Hell, I don't know. You read Russian. Maybe you read it wrong.
我没有 即使我误会了意思
I didn't. Even if I had, there should be a record of some ship that's
也许有记录说这里百里内有船沉了 但却没有记录
sunk within 100 miles of here, and there's not.
你来看看 船壳有洞
And look at this tear. This hole in the hull.
这是爆♥炸♥的后果 我认为这是遭鱼雷击中
That's the result of an explosion. I think that was a torpedo hit.
我认为这艘船是被蓄意弄沉的
I think that ship was sunk on purpose.
嘿 医生 你怎么知道那是遭鱼雷击中?
Hey Doc, now how the hell do you know that's a torpedo hit?
我意思是 和另一艘船相撞也会有洞
I mean, a collision with another boat could produce that hole.
我不同意你的观点
I don't agree with you.
相撞产生的洞不会这么参差不齐... - 那是怎么回事?
This hole would not be so jagged... - So what?
我是说 那么他们为什么要弄沉自己的船?
I mean, so what if they scuttle their own boat?
我可不会离开自己的船
I can't get bent outta shape just because some people
就这样把船员留在海底任其死去腐烂
got some jungle rot and ended up dead on a barge on the bottom of the ocean.
我了解石块 我了解矿石, 医生 但我不了解俄♥国♥人的船
I know about rocks. I know about stones, Doc. I don't know about Russian boats.
好吧 我和你赌5块钱 这是笔误
Plus which, I bet you five dollars it's a clerical error.
见鬼去吧 我们有什么疑问 就让海事部门的人去搞清楚吧
Hell, we sounded the horn on it. Let the maritime people figure it out.
我得去把升降机修好
I gotta fix the lift lock.
还剩两天
Okay, two more days.
别节外生枝了
Let's have no waves.
天气系统上线 追测气候变化
Weather system on line. Tracking meteorological patterns.
开始扫描 - 我讨厌...
Beginning scan. - I hate...
海浪
waves.
电影精选列表